Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Pneumatic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Pneumatic (/showthread.php?tid=97657)

- Popeye - 2012-01-03

• Complete re-write of core logic.
  • Reduced dialog's and speed enhancements (UI and rar analysis).
  • In multi-part rar sets, each first "CD" rar is downloaded and all playable files are added to the playlist for a un-interrupted experience.
  • With .mkv, first and last is downloaded and if the set contains multiple files the second rar is also downloaded.
  • In autoplay mode samples are ignored.
  • In incomplete all inactive downloads can now be deleted in one go and active downloads are marked "Active - ".

Now time for some eden...

- Popeye - 2012-01-04

Just some restructuring, nothing new..

- Zure - 2012-01-04

As always great work! Everything seems to work.

Did nzb.su change something on their website recently? It looks like not all categories are working anymore. For example HD under Movies.

- Popeye - 2012-01-04

Zure Wrote:As always great work! Everything seems to work.

Did nzb.su change something on their website recently? It looks like not all categories are working anymore. For example HD under Movies.

Thanks! .su is working here but I suggest you try NzbStream since it has no hard coded categories and uses the site provided information automagically. Even the metadata is end user configurable..

- dr99 - 2012-01-04

When selecting Movies or Movies:X264 from NZBS.org I get this error "NOTICE: plugin.video.nzbs: malformed xml from url." Also would it be possible to add or remove movies from My NZBS using the context menu like you can with the nzbmatrix plugin. Loving the new releases they are working great.

- Popeye - 2012-01-04

dr99 Wrote:When selecting Movies or Movies:X264 from NZBS.org I get this error "NOTICE: plugin.video.nzbs: malformed xml from url." Also would it be possible to add or remove movies from My NZBS using the context menu like you can with the nzbmatrix plugin. Loving the new releases they are working great.

I suspect the [ or é or ] is causing the error. Good with a notification eh? ;D
Will see what I can do..

Add + remove from myNzs is a good feature, is it ok to wait until their beta period is over? ...

- dr99 - 2012-01-04

Quote:Add + remove from myNzs is a good feature, is it ok to wait until their beta period is over? ...

Sure, you can put that on your long to do list

- Dixon Butz - 2012-01-05

Same for me on nzb.su - HD not working

Getting the malformed also in NZB.org

http://pastebin.com/g7ryKQ6t

Error in Newznab under movies, HD also

http://pastebin.com/3KpFMC65

- Zure - 2012-01-05

Popeye Wrote:Thanks! .su is working here but I suggest you try NzbStream since it has no hard coded categories and uses the site provided information automagically. Even the metadata is end user configurable..

Yes, this one works! Smile

- Popeye - 2012-01-05

The "é" is driving me crazy...

- Popeye - 2012-01-06

Just committed a patch for é. I have another bug to solve before next rev but you can grab the raw zip if you must...

- Popeye - 2012-01-09

0.0.18 Latin1 support (e.g. é,ñ). New rarfile.py 2.4. Better handling of multiple files in rar's. Fixed issue with slow file writing and rar analysis.

- simon_rb - 2012-01-09

Popeye Wrote:0.0.18 Latin1 support (e.g. é,ñ). New rarfile.py 2.4. Better handling of multiple files in rar's. Fixed issue with slow file writing and rar analysis.

Another fine update. Cheers Popeye Big Grin

- iDude - 2012-01-09

I get an error whe trying to play the same nzbs twice:
Code:
ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Users\iDude\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nzbs\default.py", line 672, in <module>
        pre_play(nzbname)
    File "C:\Users\iDude\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nzbs\default.py", line 315, in pre_play
        return play_video(video_params)
    File "C:\Users\iDude\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nzbs\default.py", line 468, in play_video
        raruri = "rar://" + utils.rarpath_fixer(folder, play_list[0]) + "/" + play_list[1]
    IndexError: list index out of range
To reproduce:
  • Start streaming
  • cancel + delete all files in sabnzbd
  • retry first step

When I cancel and delete the Job within XBMC I get a similar behavior. But instead of a script error I just get a notification that says that there aren't any files in the rar

In 0.0.15 this was still kind of working. Instead of a script error it just wouldn't start the download because sabnzbd always thought it was duplicate.

- Popeye - 2012-01-09

iDude Wrote:I get an error whe trying to play the same nzbs twice:
Code:
ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Users\iDude\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nzbs\default.py", line 672, in <module>
        pre_play(nzbname)
    File "C:\Users\iDude\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nzbs\default.py", line 315, in pre_play
        return play_video(video_params)
    File "C:\Users\iDude\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nzbs\default.py", line 468, in play_video
        raruri = "rar://" + utils.rarpath_fixer(folder, play_list[0]) + "/" + play_list[1]
    IndexError: list index out of range
To reproduce:
  • Start streaming
  • cancel + delete all files in sabnzbd
  • retry first step

When I cancel and delete the Job within XBMC I get a similar behavior. But instead of a script error I just get a notification that says that there aren't any files in the rar

In 0.0.15 this was still kind of working. Instead of a script error it just wouldn't start the download because sabnzbd always thought it was duplicate.

in 0.0.15 I had different logic..

but just to understand what you are doing Big Grin.
1. select a nzb in xbmc
2. when waiting for rar you delete the on your PC/xbmc? what happens next?
3. try to play again without refresh in xbmc?

When looking at my code you should have been warned about no movie but i need more details, ok?

Now time for some .strm testing and meta data work..