Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v1.03 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Transparency! - v1.03 (/showthread.php?tid=55311)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

- grupy - 2009-08-20

i think this was asked before but how do i remove some of the main menus in Transperancy and add lets say TV Movies and Music Videos instead of Programs or Favorites.

I basically want my menus to be as such:

Movies
TV Shows
Music
Pictures
Weather
Scripts
Settings

Sorry for asking this but I checked the settings and appearance and didnt see anything right away.

- nicoli_k - 2009-08-20

grupy Wrote:i think this was asked before but how do i remove some of the main menus in Transperancy and add lets say TV Movies and Music Videos instead of Programs or Favorites. I basically want my menus to be as such:

Movies
TV Shows
Music
Pictures
Weather
Scripts
Settings

Sorry for asking this but I checked the settings and appearance and didnt see anything right away.

To remove buttons, go to Settings and press left to get to Skin Settings. Go to Home Window and disable or enable all the Menus that you want which can be exactly the setup that you suggested.

To change a menu into something else, edit the Transparency!\720p\home.xml file. For example change an unused button like the Trailers button into the TV Movies button by replacing all instances of <label>Trailers</label> and <label>Movie Trailers</label> with <label>TV Movies</label>.

Also, change all instances of <onclick>XBMC.RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(Trailers_Path)])</onclick> to <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoFiles,Source X)</onclick>
Where "Source X" is the name of the source where your TV Movies are located.

Changing anything inside the <label> tag changes the name of the button and changing inside of the <onclick> tag changes the action of clicking the button. Hopefully that makes sense to you. Be sure to save a copy of the original home.xml in case you accidentally change something you didn't want.

I'd suggest not renaming the Program button since you may need it to access your program plugins in the future like the SVN installer and there's not a real easy way to launch program plugins except through the button. Trying to launch program plugins via the file manager just leads to an error.

- natethomas - 2009-08-20

I was thinking, ronie, would you prefer to lock your release thread, so bugs, questions, and praise don't get lost in the nearly 60 pages of one thread, and instead get reported in a more easily findable manner?

- ronie - 2009-08-20

natethomas Wrote:I was thinking, ronie, would you prefer to lock your release thread, so bugs, questions, and praise don't get lost in the nearly 60 pages of one thread, and instead get reported in a more easily findable manner?

i know what you're saying :-)
bugs/problems/questions should definitely be posted in new threads. i pretty hard to track everyone's issues otherwise.

feature requests can either go in here or in a new thread, it doesn't really matter that much to me.

edit:
updated the FAQ accordingly.

Flac in mkv - r1ctus - 2009-08-20

opened a new thred for this.

- Justcop - 2009-08-21

but wed like to be able to see feature requests too!

I vote for locking this thread so that everything goes in the forum in its own thread.

- francyboy - 2009-08-21

What about a sticky thread that show the trasparency! work in progress ?
Example :

Trasparency! (1.04 beta)

- New OSD ............................................... Complete !
- Bug CDart .............................................. Still in progress
- Home theater script integration .................. Complete !
- Subtitle downloader script ......................... Complete !
- Bug blank screen ..................................... Still in progress
- Cdart for movies ...................................... Complete ! ( Wink )

and the beta download link of course. Big Grin

In this way we can provide you new feature suggestion . and we calp with bug hunter support.

Sorry for bad english

- kizer - 2009-08-21

Personally guys I'd just start new threads for whatever questions you have. Hes only suggested that several posts up. I started it a while back just because I wanted to make sure my problems got the attention I thought they should.

As for closing this one well he hasn't as of yet for a reason or two and I'm guessing he will if/when he wants.

- SHen350 - 2009-08-22

Transparancy! has the Home Theater MOD in it? How do I turn it on then?

- ronie - 2009-08-22

SHen350 Wrote:Transparancy! has the Home Theater MOD in it? How do I turn it on then?

not yet. the next version will have it.

- darknior - 2009-08-22

Woaw excelent lol
If it is possible o test a beta i'm ok Wink

- junk - 2009-08-22

SHen350 Wrote:Transparancy! has the Home Theater MOD in it? How do I turn it on then?

What is the Home Threate MOD?

- francyboy - 2009-08-22

junk Wrote:What is the Home Threate MOD?

It's a script integrate in the skin that allow to play trailer, movie trivia, commercial, custom film leader, etc, before the movie start, Like at the cinema.

- ronie - 2009-08-22

junk Wrote:What is the Home Threate MOD?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55628

you'd still have to install the script yourself, of course.
i've only added the option to launch the script from the movie info dialog.

- DarkHelmet - 2009-08-22

francyboy Wrote:It's a script integrate in the skin that allow to play trailer, movie trivia, commercial, custom film leader, etc, before the movie start, Like at the cinema.

Cool, all the things I hate when going to the cinema. Will chatting seat neighbours also be included?