Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- skimshady - 2011-03-12

Big_Noid Wrote:I see using low list and bd cases without option for tv shows using posters. thx, will fix it. I still haven't been able to configure the launcher properly, so skinning it is atm impossible for me.

I strongly feel that being able to handle emulators for my the old Atari 2600, C64, Amiga and SNES games would make the skin complete Big Grin This is an important feature for me and many others, and would maybe make the skin rise to meet all major areas of use. However, I fully respect that this might be hard to implement....but still hope it will be attempted Wink

- BigNoid - 2011-03-12

PixelSequence Wrote:Hello there! Ive used xbmc and followed these forums for almost 2 years now. Most questions I've had have been asked an answered by other parties until now. If my question has been addressed elsewhere, my apologies.

First and foremost: THANK YOU for this amazing skin. I was truly impressed by the accuracy this skin holds to the original with only a fraction of the memory and resources used. I absolutely love this skin.

My issue is this: I am having trouble keeping Aeon Nox loaded in XBMC. A good portion of the time I will exit and restart XBMC only to find Confluence re-initialized and Aeon Nox nowhere to be found in my skin selection menu even though it is still marked as enabled on the add-ons menu. Also I will sometimes return to XBMC after its been left running for 6 hours or more and find the same issue. No Nox and Confluence is again loaded. It will even show Nox as the selected skin, though its no where to be found until I run through installing it again. This happens quite often. Any thoughts as to a current issue or something I may be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, and again - great work on the skin!
That probably happened after an update of the skin. It was a bug in Dharma 10.1. Upgrade to 10.1 to fix this issue, skin updating is now very smooth. Big Grin

bthusby Wrote:I strongly feel that being able to handle emulators for my the old Atari 2600, C64, Amiga and SNES games would make the skin complete Big Grin This is an important feature for me and many others, and would maybe make the skin rise to meet all major areas of use. However, I fully respect that this might be hard to implement....but still hope it will be attempted Wink
I know there is a mod for it for Aeon65, I will see if I can port it to nox, but I can't test it.

- DazNoonan - 2011-03-12

Fantastic Skin...

One question, when viewing movies in the low list view, in the bottom right hand corner the media tags it shows are: Codec, Aspect Ratio, Quality, Sound (example: H.264, 1:85:1, 720p, dts) however when you go to lower list it shows: Studio, Age Rating, Quality, Sound (example: Universal, R, 720p, dts).

Is there anyway to make the lower list show exactly the normal low list shows as they are my preferred options as I personally am not interested in age rating or studio? I would also like this to be the case when you push right to bring up the more info if that's also possible?

Hopefully someone can help... thanks in advance!

- BigNoid - 2011-03-12

DazNoonan Wrote:Fantastic Skin...

One question, when viewing movies in the low list view, in the bottom right hand corner the media tags it shows are: Codec, Aspect Ratio, Quality, Sound (example: H.264, 1:85:1, 720p, dts) however when you go to lower list it shows: Studio, Age Rating, Quality, Sound (example: Universal, R, 720p, dts).

Is there anyway to make the lower list show exactly the normal low list shows as they are my preferred options as I personally am not interested in age rating or studio? I would also like this to be the case when you push right to bring up the more info if that's also possible?

Hopefully someone can help... thanks in advance!
there is an option to hide studio and rating flags throughout the skin in the viewtype options, but I see that it's not implemented in Low List view. I will fix that.

- DazNoonan - 2011-03-12

Big_Noid Wrote:there is an option to hide studio and rating flags throughout the skin in the viewtype options, but I see that it's not implemented in Low List view. I will fix that.
Yeah I saw the option, and it is enabled. Brilliant that you are willing to look into it, that is great. Will it be implemented as I mentioned in my post then to show code, aspect (h.264, 1:85:1)?

- frellAn - 2011-03-12

Could you make the tag "BRRip" show up like a Blu-Ray? I have alot of movies that is tagged like that in the file name. Also the AAC sound don't show up correct in the Movie Info. As always with me there's a few things that I would do different but I like this skin very much, it's very fast which is why I don't use Aeon MQ 2.

- BigNoid - 2011-03-12

DazNoonan Wrote:Yeah I saw the option, and it is enabled. Brilliant that you are willing to look into it, that is great. Will it be implemented as I mentioned in my post then to show code, aspect (h.264, 1:85:1)?
Yeah, if the option is enabled then it will be codec/source, aspect, resolution, sound.
frellAn Wrote:Could you make the tag "BRRip" show up like a Blu-Ray? I have alot of movies that is tagged like that in the file name. Also the AAC sound don't show up correct in the Movie Info. As always with me there's a few things that I would do different but I like this skin very much, it's very fast which is why I don't use Aeon MQ 2.
I see a lot of releases that have that naming convention, would be nice if they stick to BluRay as it should. I'll look into it.

- DazNoonan - 2011-03-12

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah, if the option is enabled then it will be codec/source, aspect, resolution, sound.
That is great, can't wait for you to have time to update it then as that will be perfect... Cheers Smile

- kealan - 2011-03-12

Hi Big_Noid, well done with the new tv case logo, much slicker.

I know this was mentioned before, is there anyway to make the view type settings in each window independent? At the moment say with LowList if I want lowered list activated in TV Shows - it is automatically lowered throughout the skin, in Movies etc. Is there any way we can have each window independent? For example in Lowlist view, I can have higher list with TV Shows, lower list with Seasons, higher list on episodes. And then also have movies separate too so that setting in the Lowlist movie pane doesn't affect tv shows.

- kjuu - 2011-03-13

Hi Big_Noid!

Just started using Nox as my primary skin. Love it! Really great work.

Maybe its already answered somewhere in the thread but I did'nt find it. I'd like to use the weather.com+ addon (with maps) but I don't seem to get it to work? I know its supported in MQ2. Could you help me out?

weather.com+ http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95329

- Japaja - 2011-03-13

I just installed this skin yesterday and I think it's super. Smile

- dascmo - 2011-03-13

@Big Noid

Just updated SVN and weather+ is looking good. I'll let you know if I spot any bugs. Thanks again for making this the best skin ever! Smile

Edit:

Possible bug in Skin Settings --> Enable Viewtypes --> Enable Posters

I cant seem to select enable/disable posters view. Also cannot scroll past this item. I can scroll backwards to get to the bottom two and it will jump past posters but posters remains un-selectable.

Weather plus is also not loading MAPs/Satellite Radar images. This may be a weather plus issue however. The weather plus dev has said weather.com has been making changes causing the script to fail. And thank you for not using the animated icons for weather plus.

- PatOso - 2011-03-13

Big_Noid, see this great skin in other languages?,
I am Spanish and accents is the only mistake I see to use it. Sad
is angry at the world of non-English speaking?

- BigNoid - 2011-03-13

kealan Wrote:Hi Big_Noid, well done with the new tv case logo, much slicker.

I know this was mentioned before, is there anyway to make the view type settings in each window independent? At the moment say with LowList if I want lowered list activated in TV Shows - it is automatically lowered throughout the skin, in Movies etc. Is there any way we can have each window independent? For example in Lowlist view, I can have higher list with TV Shows, lower list with Seasons, higher list on episodes. And then also have movies separate too so that setting in the Lowlist movie pane doesn't affect tv shows.
That can be done, will be a lot of extra coding, so I'll add it to my list, but I don't know when I will implement it.
kjuu Wrote:Hi Big_Noid!

Just started using Nox as my primary skin. Love it! Really great work.

Maybe its already answered somewhere in the thread but I did'nt find it. I'd like to use the weather.com+ addon (with maps) but I don't seem to get it to work? I know its supported in MQ2. Could you help me out?

weather.com+ http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95329
Added it today Smile
dascmo Wrote:@Big Noid

Just updated SVN and weather+ is looking good. I'll let you know if I spot any bugs. Thanks again for making this the best skin ever! Smile
Thx Smile I ported the weather + from default confluence zip that is delivered with the addon. Only bug I came across is the radiobuttons on map page. They always focus to On, but clicking on them seems to do nothing.

PatOso Wrote:Big_Noid, see this great skin in other languages?,
I am Spanish and accents is the only mistake I see to use it. Sad
is angry at the world of non-English speaking?
Lol, no, not angry. It's a problem of XBMC when using [UPPERCASE] tag.
I still have to tackle this problem. If anyone knows how to make an all caps version of an existing font, please let me know so I can fix this problem.

- Rionsic - 2011-03-13

Could someone please tell me why every time the skin updates the skin change to default skin and to enabe Nox again i have to uninstall it and install it again?