Kodi Community Forum
Release "iPlayer WWW" add-on - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release "iPlayer WWW" add-on (/showthread.php?tid=353349)

RE: New plugin "iPlayer WWW" - chrissxuk - 2016-04-23

Just recently audio sync problems have started on bbc1 live streams this is happening for me and for a friend on raspberry pi and firestick. The delay is probably a few seconds. Any ideas?

RE: New plugin "iPlayer WWW" - primaeval - 2016-04-23

(2016-04-23, 14:49)chrissxuk Wrote: Just recently audio sync problems have started on bbc1 live streams this is happening for me and for a friend on raspberry pi and firestick. The delay is probably a few seconds. Any ideas?

I saw it this morning and was going to see if it fixed itself.
The BBC One Scotland stream seems ok if you need an alternative.
I doubt its the addon as Scotland works and England doesn't but I don't know for sure.

(2016-04-23, 15:03)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 14:49)chrissxuk Wrote: Just recently audio sync problems have started on bbc1 live streams this is happening for me and for a friend on raspberry pi and firestick. The delay is probably a few seconds. Any ideas?

I saw it this morning and was going to see if it fixed itself.
The BBC One Scotland stream seems ok if you need an alternative.
I doubt its the addon as Scotland works and England doesn't but I don't know for sure.

Thanks yes bbc1 Scotland works for me as long as it's showing the same program. I have to apply a 1.75s offset delay every time otherwise.

RE: New plugin "iPlayer WWW" - popcornmix - 2016-04-23

I'm seeing this too. BBC1 out of sync. BBC2 is fine. "BBC1 London" is also fine.

(2016-04-23, 16:31)popcornmix Wrote: I'm seeing this too. BBC1 out of sync. BBC2 is fine. "BBC1 London" is also fine.

BBC 1 London works for me too but only offers low resolution streams. BBC Scotland much better as offers HD.

Can you see if this plays ok in a .strm file.
Code:
http://vs-hls-uk-live.bbcfmt.vo.llnwd.net/pool_4/live/bbc_one_hd/bbc_one_hd.isml/bbc_one_hd-pa4%3d128000-video%3d5070000.m3u8

It seems ok again now. The Limelight stream seemed more reliable to me. It it happens again try turning the Setting "Live CDN source" to Limelight.

RE: New plugin "iPlayer WWW" - bluezone - 2016-04-24

thank primaeval, after a bit of tinkering, I got Webgrab working via tvguide.co.uk
So much nicer than having 20mb file with zillions of channels, whereas I only needed 7 of them.
Logos and thumbnails look very nice!

m

RE: New plugin "iPlayer WWW" - primaeval - 2016-04-24

(2016-04-24, 02:11)bluezone Wrote: thank primaeval, after a bit of tinkering, I got Webgrab working via tvguide.co.uk
So much nicer than having 20mb file with zillions of channels, whereas I only needed 7 of them.
Logos and thumbnails look very nice!

m

Thanks. You are right that tvguide gives you the logos by default.

I didn't realise they even provide Red Button info for the first 5 channels.

There are no Radio channels in the tvguide file but there are in the RadioTimes file if you need them. No logos though.

Here is an updated WebGrab++.config.xml with Red Button and Radio channels.

If you want to add regional channels have a look in the tvguide.co.uk.channels.xml and radiotimes.com.channels.xml files.

Add the channels to favourites first to pick them up in TV Guide.

Code:
<!--?xml version="1.0"?-->
<settings>

<!-- for detailed info about the settings see http://webgrabplus.com/node/30 -->

<filename>c:\xmltv.xml</filename>
  <mode></mode>
  <postprocess run="n" grab="y">mdb</postprocess>
  <proxy>automatic</proxy>
  <user-agent>Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0</user-agent>
  <logging>on</logging>
  <retry time-out="5">4</retry>
  <skip>noskip</skip>
  <timespan>1</timespan>
  <update>f</update>

<!-- see http://webgrabplus.com/node/94 for the available sites/channels -->

<channel update="i" site="tvguide.co.uk" site_id="70" xmltv_id="BBC1">BBC One</channel>
<channel update="i" site="tvguide.co.uk" site_id="89" xmltv_id="BBC2">BBC Two</channel>
<channel update="i" site="tvguide.co.uk" site_id="109" xmltv_id="BBC4">BBC Four</channel>
<channel update="i" site="tvguide.co.uk" site_id="118" xmltv_id="CBBC">CBBC</channel>
<channel update="i" site="tvguide.co.uk" site_id="119" xmltv_id="CBeebies">CBeebies</channel>
<channel update="i" site="tvguide.co.uk" site_id="66" xmltv_id="BBC News">BBC News</channel>
<channel update="i" site="tvguide.co.uk" site_id="67" xmltv_id="BBC Parliament">BBC Parliament</channel>

<channel update="i" site="tvguide.co.uk" site_id="636" xmltv_id="BBC Red Button 1">BBC Red Button 1</channel>
<channel update="i" site="tvguide.co.uk" site_id="840" xmltv_id="BBC Red Button 2">BBC Red Button 2</channel>
<channel update="i" site="tvguide.co.uk" site_id="767" xmltv_id="BBC Red Button 3">BBC Red Button 3</channel>
<channel update="i" site="tvguide.co.uk" site_id="914" xmltv_id="BBC Red Button 4">BBC Red Button 4</channel>
<channel update="i" site="tvguide.co.uk" site_id="915" xmltv_id="BBC Red Button 5">BBC Red Button 5</channel>

<channel update="i" site="radiotimes.com" site_id="52" xmltv_id="BBC Radio 1">BBC Radio 1</channel>
<channel update="i" site="radiotimes.com" site_id="53" xmltv_id="BBC Radio 2">BBC Radio 2</channel>
<channel update="i" site="radiotimes.com" site_id="54" xmltv_id="BBC Radio 3">BBC Radio 3</channel>
<channel update="i" site="radiotimes.com" site_id="55" xmltv_id="BBC Radio 4 FM">BBC Radio 4 FM</channel>
<channel update="i" site="radiotimes.com" site_id="861" xmltv_id="BBC Radio 4 Extra">BBC Radio 4 Extra</channel>
<channel update="i" site="radiotimes.com" site_id="56" xmltv_id="BBC Radio 4 LW">BBC Radio 4 LW</channel>
<channel update="i" site="radiotimes.com" site_id="51" xmltv_id="BBC Radio 5 live">BBC Radio 5 live</channel>
<channel update="i" site="radiotimes.com" site_id="501" xmltv_id="BBC Radio 5 live sports extra">BBC Radio 5 live sports extra</channel>
<channel update="i" site="radiotimes.com" site_id="561" xmltv_id="BBC Radio 6 Music">BBC Radio 6 Music</channel>
<channel update="i" site="radiotimes.com" site_id="2215" xmltv_id="BBC Radio 1Xtra">BBC Radio 1Xtra</channel>
<channel update="i" site="radiotimes.com" site_id="11508" xmltv_id="BBC Asian Network">BBC Asian Network</channel>

</settings>

thanks, might try that.
I need your branch for the red button streams, don't I?

(2016-04-24, 11:40)bluezone Wrote: thanks, might try that.
I need your branch for the red button streams, don't I?

The Red Button streams should be in the main release now: version 2.2.0. Just add the first 5 as favourites.

forget my previous question.
I hadn't realized your branch was merged into 2.2.0.

one observation - when clicking on 'red button' menu option from the iplayer plugin directly , a warning pop up message comes on every time.
would it be possible to add something like 'remember my decision' so user doesn't have to click on 'Agree' every time, please?

Here is the TV Guide addons.ini section for iplayer with the added Red Button streams.
Add it to addons\script.tvguide\resources\addons.ini
Code:
[plugin.video.iplayerwww]
BBC One=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_one_hd&mode=203&name=BBC+One&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_one.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Two=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_two_hd&mode=203&name=BBC+Two&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_two.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Four=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_four_hd&mode=203&name=BBC+Four&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_four.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
CBBC=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=cbbc_hd&mode=203&name=CBBC&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fcbbc.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
CBeebies=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=cbeebies_hd&mode=203&name=CBeebies&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fcbeebies.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC News Channel=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_news24&mode=203&name=BBC+News+Channel&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_news24.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Parliament=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_parliament&mode=203&name=BBC+Parliament&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_parliament.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
Alba=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_alba&mode=203&name=Alba&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_alba.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
S4C=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=s4cpbs&mode=203&name=S4C&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fs4c.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC One London=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_one_london&mode=203&name=BBC+One+London&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_one.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC One Scotland=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_one_scotland_hd&mode=203&name=BBC+One+Scotland&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_one_scotland.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC One Northern Ireland=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_one_northern_ireland_hd&mode=203&name=BBC+One+Northern+Ireland&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_one_northern_ireland.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC One Wales=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_one_wales_hd&mode=203&name=BBC+One+Wales&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_one_wales.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Two Scotland=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_two_scotland&mode=203&name=BBC+Two+Scotland&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_two.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Two Northern Ireland=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_two_northern_ireland_digital&mode=203&name=BBC+Two+Northern+Ireland&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_two.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Two Wales=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_two_wales_digital&mode=203&name=BBC+Two+Wales&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_two.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC One=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_one_hd&mode=203&name=BBC+One&iconimage=special%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%2Fplugin.video.iplayerwww%2Fmedia%2Fbbc_one.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio 1=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_one&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+1&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio 1Xtra=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_1xtra&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+1Xtra&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio 2=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_two&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+2&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio 3=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_three&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+3&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio 4 FM=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_fourfm&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+4+FM&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio 4 LW=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_fourlw&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+4+LW&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio 4 Extra=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_four_extra&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+4+Extra&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio 5 live=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_five_live&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+5+live&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio 5 live sports extra=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_five_live_sports_extra&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+5+live+sports+extra&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio 6 Music=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_6music&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+6+Music&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Asian Network=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_asian_network&mode=213&name=BBC+Asian+Network&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Scotland=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_scotland_fm&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Scotland&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio nan GĂ idheal=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_nan_gaidheal&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+nan+G%C3%A0idheal&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Ulster=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_ulster&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Ulster&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Foyle=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_foyle&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Foyle&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Wales=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_wales_fm&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Wales&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Cymru=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_cymru&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Cymru&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Berkshire=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_berkshire&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Berkshire&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Bristol=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_bristol&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Bristol&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Cambridgeshire=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_cambridge&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Cambridgeshire&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Cornwall=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_cornwall&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Cornwall&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Coventry & Warwickshire=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_coventry_warwickshire&mode=213&name=BBC+Coventry+%26+Warwickshire&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Cumbria=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_cumbria&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Cumbria&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Derby=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_derby&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Derby&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Devon=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_devon&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Devon&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Essex=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_essex&mode=213&name=BBC+Essex&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Gloucestershire=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_gloucestershire&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Gloucestershire&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Guernsey=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_guernsey&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Guernsey&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Hereford & Worcester=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_hereford_worcester&mode=213&name=BBC+Hereford+%26+Worcester&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Humberside=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_humberside&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Humberside&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Jersey=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_jersey&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Jersey&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Kent=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_kent&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Kent&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Lancashire=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_lancashire&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Lancashire&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Leeds=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_leeds&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Leeds&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Leicester=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_leicester&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Leicester&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Lincolnshire=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_lincolnshire&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Lincolnshire&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio London=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_london&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+London&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Manchester=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_manchester&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Manchester&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Merseyside=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_merseyside&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Merseyside&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Newcastle=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_newcastle&mode=213&name=BBC+Newcastle&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Norfolk=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_norfolk&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Norfolk&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Northampton=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_northampton&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Northampton&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Nottingham=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_nottingham&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Nottingham&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Oxford=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_oxford&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Oxford&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Sheffield=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_sheffield&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Sheffield&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Shropshire=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_shropshire&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Shropshire&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Solent=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_solent&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Solent&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Somerset=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_somerset_sound&mode=213&name=BBC+Somerset&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Stoke=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_stoke&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Stoke&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio Suffolk=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_suffolk&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+Suffolk&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Surrey=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_surrey&mode=213&name=BBC+Surrey&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Sussex=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_sussex&mode=213&name=BBC+Sussex&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Tees=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_tees&mode=213&name=BBC+Tees&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Three Counties Radio=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_three_counties_radio&mode=213&name=BBC+Three+Counties+Radio&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Wiltshire=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_wiltshire&mode=213&name=BBC+Wiltshire&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC WM 95.6=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_wm&mode=213&name=BBC+WM+95.6&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Radio York=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=bbc_radio_york&mode=213&name=BBC+Radio+York&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 1=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_01&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+1&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 2=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_02&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+2&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 3=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_03&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+3&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 4=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_04&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+4&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 5=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_05&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+5&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 6=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_06&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+6&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 7=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_07&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+7&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 8=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_08&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+8&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 9=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_09&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+9&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 10=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_10&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+10&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 11=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_11&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+11&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 12=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_12&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+12&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 13=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_13&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+13&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 14=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_14&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+14&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 15=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_15&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+15&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 16=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_16&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+16&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 17=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_17&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+17&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 18=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_18&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+18&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 19=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_19&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+19&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 20=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_20&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+20&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 21=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_21&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+21&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 22=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_22&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+22&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 23=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_23&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+23&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False
BBC Red Button 24=plugin://plugin.video.iplayerwww/?url=sport_stream_24&mode=204&name=BBC+Red+Button+24&iconimage=DefaultFolder.png&description=&subtitles_url=&logged_in=False