Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Pneumatic - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Pneumatic (/showthread.php?tid=97657)

- Popeye - 2012-02-20

dr99 Wrote:I don't know if it is even possible, but it would be cool if nzbs.org addon could be coded to process a local directory and send a .nzb file to sabnzbd and then stream it. You could setup sickbeard and couchpotato to automatically send nzbs to a directory and then use nzbs.org addon when you are ready to watch them. Just had this idea pop in my head and I wanted to ask about it.

Yes, this is definetely in my roadmap. I'm also looking into getting sickbeard and couchpotato delivering straight to the xbmc library. Local .nzb fetching is also comming...

- atmorell - 2012-02-20

duplicate post.

- atmorell - 2012-02-20

boognish43:
You can always create an account at nzb.su - takes a few mins to configure with the newznab plugin. You will need a subscription to the site if you want unlimited API calls.

Popeye:
Once in a while my HD movies won't download fast enough and the movie will stop playing. Can't get more than 20Mbit where I live Sad

I was wondering if it would be possible to calculate how much that should be downloaded before the entire movie could be played without interruption. We know how many rar files that needs to be downloaded, and how long it took to download the first rar file. You could try to fetch the movie length from IMDB and maybe fallback to display the eta. while the movie is paused.

An example could be, that you start streaming the movie BASEketball (mkv in 75 rar files) The first file took 80 seconds to download and we know from IMDB that the movie is 103 mins. long.

Movie length: 6180 seconds.
Remaining download time (74 files * 80 seconds): 5920 seconds.

Buffering time: 6180 - 5920 = 260 seconds.

What do you think?

- Popeye - 2012-02-20

atmorell Wrote:boognish43:
You can always create an account at nzb.su - takes a few mins to configure with the newznab plugin. You will need a subscription to the site if you want unlimited API calls.

Popeye:
Once in a while my HD movies won't download fast enough and the movie will stop playing. Can't get more than 20Mbit where I live Sad

I was wondering if it would be possible to calculate how much that should be downloaded before the entire movie could be played without interruption. We know how many rar files that needs to be downloaded, and how long it took to download the first rar file. You could try to fetch the movie length from IMDB and maybe fallback to display the eta. while the movie is paused.

An example could be, that you start streaming the movie BASEketball (mkv in 75 rar files) The first file took 80 seconds to download and we know from IMDB that the movie is 103 mins. long.

Movie length: 6180 seconds.
Remaining download time (74 files * 80 seconds): 5920 seconds.

Buffering time: 6180 - 5920 = 260 seconds.

What do you think?

Good idea. Actually, SAB provides lots of progress and download data that can be used for the calculations. Will put this to the backlog and not let you side track me again ;-)

- samukas - 2012-02-20

Popeye Wrote:I'm also looking into getting sickbeard and couchpotato delivering straight to the xbmc library. Local .nzb fetching is also comming...

THIS makes me a lot happy Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

- atmorell - 2012-02-21

Popeye Wrote:Good idea. Actually, SAB provides lots of progress and download data that can be used for the calculations. Will put this to the backlog and not let you side track me again ;-)

hehe sounds good Smile Reading NZB files from a directory is going to be so freaking awesome!

- Spider - 2012-02-22

Hi popeye,

I have a local nzbnab server running called "spotweb".
This server has a API functionality with catogories

ex:
<category id="5000" name="TV">
<subcat id="5030" name="SD"/>
<subcat id="5040" name="HD"/>
<subcat id="5060" name="Sport"/>

The server has also got a API key, but doenst have a "site ID", is there a way got get this spotweb server running with the add-on?

Kind Regards,

- Popeye - 2012-02-22

Spider Wrote:Hi popeye,

ex:

The server has also got a API key, but doenst have a "site ID", is there a way got get this spotweb server running with the add-on?

Kind Regards,

Anything capable of producing a nzb url to send to SABnzbd can be used with my addon. I google spotweb and found https://github.com/spotweb/spotweb but no direct API description. I honestly almost doesn't have time even for my own projects but I suggest you take a look at the newznab addon code and start writing your own for spotweb Big Grin

- Zure - 2012-02-23

Spider Wrote:Hi popeye,

ex:

Kind Regards,

Use the newznab server from j1nx. He posted his link in this thread. He has integrated spotnet into his newznab server.

- Spider - 2012-02-23

Oke, used the j1nx server and indeed it has spotweb spots, only with certain spots it doesn’t work:

The NZB is downloaded and send tot SABNZB
SABNZB is downloading the spot
But within XBMC it stays on the message "downloading NZB" and never going to "waiting for ....rar"

Here is the LOG

- Popeye - 2012-02-23

Spider Wrote:Oke, used the j1nx server and indeed it has spotweb spots, only with certain spots it doesn’t work:

The NZB is downloaded and send tot SABNZB
SABNZB is downloading the spot
But within XBMC it stays on the message "downloading NZB" and never going to "waiting for ....rar"

Here is the LOG

Could be issue with the incomplete folder naming.. are there any rars in the queu?

- Spider - 2012-02-23

Popeye Wrote:Could be issue with the incomplete folder naming.. are there any rars in the queu?

Yes, SABNZB is downloading everything in the right way, its only with certain releases, a lot of movies works without a problem, but some wont go past the message "Request to SABnzbd succeed, wainting for NZB download" but the NZB is downloaded and SABnzbd is already downloading the rars.

Kind Regards

- j1nx - 2012-02-23

Tell me if you need more info from my side, although communication will be a bit slower as I am in Abu Dhabi at the moment for work related stuff.

- Popeye - 2012-02-23

Spider Wrote:Yes, SABNZB is downloading everything in the right way, its only with certain releases, a lot of movies works without a problem, but some wont go past the message "Request to SABnzbd succeed, wainting for NZB download" but the NZB is downloaded and SABnzbd is already downloading the rars.

Kind Regards

Since some work and others don't you will have to find the common denominator (spaces, non ascii signs etc). what OS, Sab, xbmc and nzbs version is also important..

- Zure - 2012-02-23

Could it not be an issue with compressed rar files? Or did you already have a warning system implemented Popeye?

/edit, sorry, should think twice. If it stays at waiting for the nzb, it does not even come to the .rar files