Kodi Community Forum
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... (/showthread.php?tid=247705)

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Bundyka - 2016-08-29

I just discovered this modded skin this weekend while installing 16.1 Jarvis. I love this skin, has so many new features for me. I only have one problem. I really love these animated backgrounds/cases in shelf view, but when i browse my movies sometimes it hangs and freezes for like 1-2 seconds what is really annoying. If i turn the animated feature off, the "lag" goes away, but i wanna have it turned on, because it looks so so cool. Smile Any suggestion why i have this freezing issue? I use smart playlists and when i open a playlist sometimes it hangs Kodi for like 3-10 secs. I'm using 6.0.2 version of the skin. Hope you guys have any suggestion, and again, thanks Angelinas for the great work and skin.

I'm on PC, using an AMD A10-7700K and an AMD R9 270X, 8GB RAM, Kodi is on SSD, movies are on internal HDD, so i guess its not a hardware related issue.

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - the_bo - 2016-08-30

Hi @Angelinas

Do you know how to add extra empty menu slots in customise main menu. It currently only has 20 slots be good if could increase to 30. I tried the presets option but id rather have all items on one main menu.

If you could show me what files i need edit be great.

Thanks

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-08-30

I think I know
I will sand you what to add Smile

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - the_bo - 2016-09-01

(2016-08-30, 22:43)Angelinas Wrote: I think I know
I will sand you what to add Smile

Hi again @Angelinas

Thanks for looking into this. Did you have any luck?

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-09-02

yes and working fine.....
but you need to add menu line.Best way to add is find word "menu20." and add all line with that word.
Code:
Search "menu20." (300 hits in 9 files)
This will be heavi writing...I just add menu21 as new window...for 4 new need to add new 300 *4=1200
Smile

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - the_bo - 2016-09-02

(2016-09-02, 21:35)Angelinas Wrote: yes and working fine.....
but you need to add menu line.Best way to add is find word "menu20." and add all line with that word.
Code:
Search "menu20." (300 hits in 9 files)
This will be heavi writing...I just add menu21 as new window...for 4 new need to add new 300 *4=1200
Smile

Thanks Angelinas. Apologizes if that was a lot of work

Yeah that's a lot of lines to add Tongue I'll give it a try

Cheers

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Grayman001 - 2016-09-03

@ Angelinas not sure why but this is the first time MQ is missing the set default view in MQ7.

As per my post here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=287669&page=15

You can see that its missing in MQ7. Is that something easy to get back in MQ7 any ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this was a feature I really enjoyed with several add ons.

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-09-03

DialogContextMenu.xml
Code:
<control type="button" id="1036">
                <include>DialogContext_Button</include>
                <onleft>Dialog.Close(106)</onleft>
                <onright>Dialog.Close(106)</onright>
                <onclick>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setview)</onclick>
                <label>Set View</label>
            </control>
and paste "extra" folder from my mod in MQ7 skin folder.

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Grayman001 - 2016-09-04

Thanks very much. Got Set View showing. Only issue is I am having now is it doesn't set the default view for all. So say I set the view for one area and then I go to another area it isn't applied. Normally it would come up saying TV Shows Default view set etc. Did you have the similar issue?

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - JBLSteeve - 2016-09-05

Can you advise me, on how to use this skin with krypton ?

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - kotw - 2016-09-07

Hi @Angelinas

Is there any chance to get "Trailer style" in skin Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis ?
I really like your work and the Trailer style is the best style for me Smile

Can you be so kind and tell me what files I've to change ?

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - godoy - 2016-09-14

(2016-08-11, 15:04)godoy Wrote: How do I replace the flags (720p, DTS, Studio)?
I do not wish to have these coloured ones:

Instead I want the all white ones:

Can anyone explain how I get the all white media flags?
@Angelinas

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - nekrosoft13 - 2016-09-14

is there a new MQ 6 or MQ 7 version for Krypton?

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - ladyjack - 2016-09-15

First off Angelinas, THANKS for this MOD.

Have a question....
Was wondering how to get rid of the "Distortion/Blur" effect that appears just above the Main Menu bar. I like the effect present in the widgets, etc when they are activated but, when I'm just on the Main Menu with no options activated/selected, I like to see a CRISP background. Any idea how I can achieve this. Any code that I can adjust??

Thanks!!

Little better examples of what I'm talking about...
http://imgur.com/a/kOTzO

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - redglory - 2016-09-16

This must be a transparent layer because of the buttons.