Kodi Community Forum
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton (/showthread.php?tid=246430)

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Guilouz - 2016-03-17

(2016-03-17, 00:37)Hablaras Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 18:06)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 23:01)Hablaras Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but it is a request for a new feature. In your screenshot you have sorted collections before single movies, so then it is clear.

I always sort it by title, so collections and single movies are mixed on screen!

What I would like thus to make the distinction more clearly on screen is to have collections to always have a yellow (=configurable color) border.

Frank & Frey and Happy Feet are collections, so always have yellow border.
Furry Vengeance has the focus, so is blue. When I would move the focus to Happy Feet, that should be blue as well, until I remove the focus to another movie:

Looks good Hablaras. Smile
Do you have different coloured borders only in this library view, or in other views too? I use Media Info 3 for example.

OK, I've added the yellow border for movie collections for Posters view (it is the only one I use, sorry, hopefully you can quite easily port it to any other view?).

1) Create media/common/yellow.png file with a yellow color (or whatever other color you like)

2) Add this at line 654 (version 1.6.1) in 16x9/viewtype_icon.xml:

<!-- start HABLARAS -->
<control type="image">
<left>0</left>
<right>0</right>
<top>0</top>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<texture colordiffuse="Indicator">common/yellow.png</texture>
<visible>ListItem.IsCollection</visible>
</control>
<!-- end HABLARAS -->

It should be just after this code:

<control type="image">
<width>100%</width>
<height>100%</height>
<texture colordiffuse="PosterBorder">common/white.png</texture>
</control>

Just use this :

Code:
<control type="image">
    <width>100%</width>
    <height>100%</height>
    <visible>!substring(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets,left)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <width>100%</width>
    <height>100%</height>
    <texture colordiffuse="YOUR_COLOR">common/white.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets,left)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <left>pad</left>
    <right>pad</right>
    <top>pad</top>
    <bottom>pad</bottom>
    <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
    <texture background="true">$VAR[Image_Poster]</texture>
    <visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster))</visible>
</control>

Replace YOUR_COLOR by your desired color in hex like ffdfdfdf (ff is for 100% opacity). Use 3eFFFF00 (3e for same opacity as actual border and FFFF00 for yellow color).

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Hablaras - 2016-03-17

(2016-03-17, 01:34)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-03-17, 00:37)Hablaras Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 18:06)Sjors125 Wrote: Looks good Hablaras. Smile
Do you have different coloured borders only in this library view, or in other views too? I use Media Info 3 for example.

OK, I've added the yellow border for movie collections for Posters view (it is the only one I use, sorry, hopefully you can quite easily port it to any other view?).

1) Create media/common/yellow.png file with a yellow color (or whatever other color you like)

2) Add this at line 654 (version 1.6.1) in 16x9/viewtype_icon.xml:

<!-- start HABLARAS -->
<control type="image">
<left>0</left>
<right>0</right>
<top>0</top>
<bottom>0</bottom>
<texture colordiffuse="Indicator">common/yellow.png</texture>
<visible>ListItem.IsCollection</visible>
</control>
<!-- end HABLARAS -->

It should be just after this code:

<control type="image">
<width>100%</width>
<height>100%</height>
</control>

Just use this :

Code:
<control type="image">
    <width>100%</width>
    <height>100%</height>
    <visible>!substring(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets,left)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <width>100%</width>
    <height>100%</height>
    <texture colordiffuse="YOUR_COLOR">common/white.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets,left)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <left>pad</left>
    <right>pad</right>
    <top>pad</top>
    <bottom>pad</bottom>
    <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
    <texture background="true">$VAR[Image_Poster]</texture>
    <visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster))</visible>
</control>

Replace YOUR_COLOR by your desired color in hex like ffdfdfdf (ff is for 100% opacity). Use 3eFFFF00 (3e for same opacity as actual border and FFFF00 for yellow color).

Hi Guilouz,

Thanks, that's a better solution; no need for the yellow.png AND you can specify the opacity without recreating an image file on disk Smile

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Scott00007 - 2016-03-17

A small request. Would it be possible, when the home screen widgets are set to always show, to not have the first one always highlighted. It can make it difficult to tell if you have pushed up already and are scrolling through the widget or still scrolling through the home screen options, tv, movies ect.

Thanks.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - city48city - 2016-03-17

@Guilouz

Salut, tout d'abord je vous félicité pour le remarquable travail et remercier votre disponibilité ...
Ma requête, est t'il possible de diminuer la hauteur du sous-menu comme indiqué sur la photo ci-jointe...
Merci d'avance, bonne continuation.

Hi, first of all I congratulate you for the outstanding work and thank your availability ...
My request to you is it possible to reduce the height of the sub-menu as shown in the attached photo ...
Thank you in advance, good luck.

http://imgur.com/pQo1gj8

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - city48city - 2016-03-17

@Guilouz

Salut, tout d'abord je vous félicité pour le remarquable travail et remercier votre disponibilité ...
Ma requête, est t'il possible de diminuer la hauteur du sous-menu comme indiqué sur la photo ci-jointe...

Hi, first of all I congratulate you for the outstanding work and thank your availability ...
My request to you is it possible to reduce the height of the sub-menu as shown in the attached photo ...

watch gallery

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - JonSnow88 - 2016-03-17

can anyone explain why the weather fan art does not work?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - yakirp88 - 2016-03-17

(2016-03-17, 20:54)jebise Wrote: can anyone explain why the weather fan art does not work?

Only the multi fanart for weather works

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - yakirp88 - 2016-03-17

(2016-03-17, 19:53)city48city Wrote: @Guilouz

watch gallery

He already done that download the latest update from git and in option select small submenu

Guilouz can you take the code lines from hablaras for the item count line even when there is logo instead of title.
And he already did that it will show title when there's no logo

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - JonSnow88 - 2016-03-18

(2016-03-17, 22:12)yakirp88 Wrote:
(2016-03-17, 20:54)jebise Wrote: can anyone explain why the weather fan art does not work?

Only the multi fanart for weather works

i see, does not seem to be the case with stock

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - the_apol - 2016-03-18

Good Morning!
There would be some possibility of adding the showcase view, as in the skin Aeon nox. I miss him a lot
Such a thing.
Thank you

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Paranoidjack - 2016-03-18

On the same topic as above: is it possible to add an extra view-type which hides the artwork panel or alternately an option to hide panel?

to:

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Scott00007 - 2016-03-18

(2016-03-18, 15:47)Paranoidjack Wrote: On the same topic as above: is it possible to add an extra view-type which hides the artwork panel or alternately an option to hide panel?

to:

That's a good idea.

+1

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - JonSnow88 - 2016-03-18

(2016-03-18, 14:41)the_apol Wrote: Good Morning!
There would be some possibility of adding the showcase view, as in the skin Aeon nox. I miss him a lot
Such a thing.
Thank you

That looks amazing

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - vanderhulst - 2016-03-18

Is it a nice idea to add Channel logo when watching live TV instead off the standard Live tv logo in the left upper corner?
Makes it more identical so you you better see what channel you have.