Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- F-Wolf - 2011-04-10

Big_Noid Wrote:As of now, this is the only solution for showing logo's and such. it's a script feature btw. In the future XBMC will make use of centralized skin art work and this won't be necessary.

Missed this one, I will fix it.

Thanks for the reply. I was afraid the answer would be like that, but o well. The skin is still great.

I have a question, that may or may not be relevent to this skin, but I only noticed it when I aplied this skin.

A couple of my TV Shows have Season 0 folders.

They show up correctly like so here:

Tho when I open them up, they are out of order, like this:

As you can see, S00E28 and S00E29 are not in the right order.

Also, if I go to Season 1, I can see the speicals in there also like this:

So my questions are, is there any way I can get specials in the correct order? Is there anyway I can get specials OUT of the season folders and only show up in the special folders?

- Victim - 2011-04-10

Is it possible for you to add at border around the poster in the Dialog FullScreen Info? It doesn't necessarily have to use the same glow as the Neon65 theme, but it's just that some movies with darker posters tend to blend in with the bottom osd bar.

Thanks! Smile

- Rionsic - 2011-04-11

This must be already reported but in case:

As you see above the text "Current time" and "End Time" are missing besides the times themselves.

Is it me or is this a bug?

- st graveyard - 2011-04-11

Hello all,

This is skin is just fantastic. I'm new to XBMC. I was using the AEON MQ2 on my intel I5, but this NOX version is so much smoother.

However, it might sound stupid, but I'm missing something the MQ2 version had. The total amount of artists, albums and songs in the library on the main music menu. Is this perhaps configurable in NOX as well?

Thanks,
Grave

- VannBall - 2011-04-12

Hey. I really hope someone can tell me how to fix this little problem Im having here, its driving me nuts..

So Ive configiured my setup the way I want now, however when I create a "favourite" menu item like "live music" then fanart doesnt work, and actually it doesnt even show the backdrop I select in "settings- skin" but instead the background for "video"

This happpens for every favourite I make, so as a result I have to display them in "wall" as thats the only mode which allows me to remove "fanart" however that then means I cannot use "wall" for any other menu item beacuse enabling "fanart" there turns it on for "favourits" also..

Hope im understandable, basicially what I want is just fanart enabled for favourites, how do I go about that? Could deleteing dll some file possible solve the problem?

Edit:
btw, this problem works correctly in mq2, but not in nox for some reason..

- BigNoid - 2011-04-12

Shinu Wrote:is there anyway for u to make a 'cinema' submenu noid? i kno u have an option to have all movie submenus use the cinema script, but i'd rather have a dedicated option to use the script instead of having all submenus use it.
I will think about it. I find it a bit redundant to have a separate menu item just for 1 script, which basically is just like browsing the videolibrary.
F-Wolf Wrote:So my questions are, is there any way I can get specials in the correct order? Is there anyway I can get specials OUT of the season folders and only show up in the special folders?
This is not something I can fix in the skin, you are better off posting this in the general help section.
Victim Wrote:Is it possible for you to add at border around the poster in the Dialog FullScreen Info? It doesn't necessarily have to use the same glow as the Neon65 theme, but it's just that some movies with darker posters tend to blend in with the bottom osd bar.

Thanks! Smile
I haven't noticed this yet, so i'll take a look and see what you mean.
Rionsic Wrote:This must be already reported but in case:

As you see above the text "Current time" and "End Time" are missing besides the times themselves.

Is it me or is this a bug?
This was changed, because in that screen there is also the title and there wasn't enough space to have the title and the time labels. I thought this was the best way to keep the title and the begin and end time.
st graveyard Wrote:Hello all,

This is skin is just fantastic. I'm new to XBMC. I was using the AEON MQ2 on my intel I5, but this NOX version is so much smoother.

However, it might sound stupid, but I'm missing something the MQ2 version had. The total amount of artists, albums and songs in the library on the main music menu. Is this perhaps configurable in NOX as well?

Thanks,
Grave
This will be enabled if you enable Show recent added items in the home window settings. You can disable all the widgets, but not the main setting as this will break the totals showing up.
VannBall Wrote:Hey. I really hope someone can tell me how to fix this little problem Im having here, its driving me nuts..

So Ive configiured my setup the way I want now, however when I create a "favourite" menu item like "live music" then fanart doesnt work, and actually it doesnt even show the backdrop I select in "settings- skin" but instead the background for "video"

This happpens for every favourite I make, so as a result I have to display them in "wall" as thats the only mode which allows me to remove "fanart" however that then means I cannot use "wall" for any other menu item beacuse enabling "fanart" there turns it on for "favourits" also..

Hope im understandable, basicially what I want is just fanart enabled for favourites, how do I go about that? Could deleteing dll some file possible solve the problem?

Edit:
btw, this problem works correctly in mq2, but not in nox for some reason..
I'll have a look at it and see if I can reproduce and fix this.

- crud - 2011-04-12

great skin, quick question, I discovered last night that hitting right on my remote while in low list presents with this view:

When I come out of an episode it returns to the the low list. I would like to make it always look like the picture above,
does anyone know how to keep this view? I think it looks best

- st graveyard - 2011-04-12

Big_Noid, thank you for the help and the great skin!

Shuffle - Dj Xero - 2011-04-12

is there a way to change shuffle and repeat without going into the now playing visualization OSD :confused2: ..

- Death-Axe - 2011-04-12

I was watching a DVD today and I paused it for a few mins and hit play and this happened:

tried pause again and play, didn't get rid of it and since it was a dvd and didnt want to mess around skipping to the bit there was nothing else I could do.

A bug maybe.

Slight request: you know when you pause a TV show you get clear art showing up? hows about the same thing for movies and the cover of the movie being there? that might be cool.... :-)

- BigNoid - 2011-04-12

crud Wrote:great skin, quick question, I discovered last night that hitting right on my remote while in low list presents with this view:

When I come out of an episode it returns to the the low list. I would like to make it always look like the picture above,
does anyone know how to keep this view? I think it looks best
There is no way to make that the default view.
Dj Xero Wrote:is there a way to change shuffle and repeat without going into the now playing visualization OSD :confused2: ..
Just press M anywhere in the skin to activate the playercontrols, assuming you have the standard keys layout.
Death-Axe Wrote:I was watching a DVD today and I paused it for a few mins and hit play and this happened:

tried pause again and play, didn't get rid of it and since it was a dvd and didnt want to mess around skipping to the bit there was nothing else I could do.

A bug maybe.

Slight request: you know when you pause a TV show you get clear art showing up? hows about the same thing for movies and the cover of the movie being there? that might be cool.... :-)
That's strange indeed, haven't come across that yet.
I'll try it and see how it looks.

- ubuntuf4n - 2011-04-12

The last (very little) bug appeared also for me, but unfortunately I am not sure under which condition.
As you can see the 'playing' status is slightly on the upper border.
First I thought that it was branded into my PDP :-)

However, I was not able to produce this problem again.

- Shinu - 2011-04-13

Big_Noid Wrote:I will think about it. I find it a bit redundant to have a separate menu item just for 1 script, which basically is just like browsing the videolibrary.

well as it is now, the only way to play a double feature is to enable the script for all submenus, but i for one don't really like the script running for all of them. maybe u can have an option for the "Title" submenu to use the script alone?

- dascmo - 2011-04-13

Can anyone tell me which xml controls the paused screen? I am trying to make edits to the panel on the left (current time) and right (end time) to increase the size to allow for a larger font. I've already increased the font size but now it scrolls.

Thanks in advance

- VannBall - 2011-04-13

Big_Noid Wrote:I'll have a look at it and see if I can reproduce and fix this.

Thanks, Im guessing that means it indeed should display fanart in favourit menu links.

Let me know if you find out anything, thanks again.