Kodi Community Forum
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton (/showthread.php?tid=246430)

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Razieal - 2016-04-01

Istill have runtime and duration flag issue as well after updating skin helper

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - ptidav - 2016-04-01

hello insert this code in home.xml just after line 19 :

<onunload>ClearProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer)</onunload>

you can find home.xml here :
/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.eminence.2.mod-master/16x9

or for spmc :
/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc16/files/.spmc/addons/skin.eminence.2.mod-master/16x9

restart kodi/spmc

et voila !

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-04-01

Thanks, it is working again.

It was actually at line 16, but because of the line breaking / word wrap of the program you open it with, it can be at any other line.

The code should be posted one line below:

Code:
<onload>ClearProperty(extinfo,home)</onload>
    <onload>SetProperty(HubReturn,Home)</onload>
    <onload>SetProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer,9001)</onload>

and one line above:

Code:
<!-- Modification Onload -->    
    <onload condition="IsEmpty(Skin.String(HomeStyle))">Skin.SetString(HomeStyle, beveled)</onload>

Save the home.xml, restart Kodi and it works again.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Kelexel - 2016-04-01

(2016-04-01, 10:19)ptidav Wrote: hello insert this code in home.xml just after line 19 :

<onunload>ClearProperty(SkinHelper.WidgetContainer)</onunload>

Work for me, thx !!

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-04-01

Now we have to solve the widget (re)loading / not loading problems - which jurialmunkey seems to have fixed in his Eminence 2 original skin. So perhaps Guilouz can create an update for the Mod version of this great skin.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - BobCratchett - 2016-04-01

(2016-04-01, 23:08)Sjors125 Wrote: Now we have to solve the widget (re)loading / not loading problems - which jurialmunkey seems to have fixed in his Eminence 2 original skin. So perhaps Guilouz can create an update for the Mod version of this great skin.

(And has hopefully been fixed long-term by PR 168 to the Skin Shortcuts script, though it hasn't reached the repo yet and requires the widgets to be re-assigned, and we're of-course willing to work with people who still experience issues with plugins supported on the official forum/repo, if indeed there are still issues...)

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - dA_vO - 2016-04-02

(2016-04-01, 11:31)Sjors125 Wrote: Thanks, it is working again.

It was actually at line 16, but because of the line breaking / word wrap of the program you open it with, it can be at any other line.

Code:

and one line above:

Code:
    <onload condition="IsEmpty(Skin.String(HomeStyle))">Skin.SetString(HomeStyle, beveled)</onload>

hello, even I do not work, could you please mount an image of how it should be the home file with the new line ?, thanks.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Shurrik81 - 2016-04-02

How can i search my Music library?
I can't find the button / Hotkey Sad
Thanks!

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-04-02

(2016-04-02, 05:25)dA_vO Wrote:

Code:

and one line above:

Code:

hello, even I do not work, could you please mount an image of how it should be the home file with the new line ?, thanks.

It is very easy.

(2016-04-02, 10:46)Shurrik81 Wrote: How can i search my Music library?
Thanks!

Is it there in the standard Confluence skin? Did you add all your music to Kodi's library? If you didn't change anything to Eminence 2 Mod home menu, the tile should be there.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - dA_vO - 2016-04-03

(2016-04-02, 11:44)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 05:25)dA_vO Wrote:

Code:

and one line above:

Code:

It is very easy.

Thanks!

Is it there in the standard Confluence skin? Did you add all your music to Kodi's library? If you didn't change anything to Eminence 2 Mod home menu, the tile should be there.
hello, if it is easy and so did, but nothing comes out error in Kodi and closes Sad thanks.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Shurrik81 - 2016-04-03

Thanks!

Yes in Confluence it's there and working.
Music is added and searched via Confluence.
I made no Changes to Eminence so far, the only options i get are: Change View, Party mode on/off and Update Library.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-04-03

(2016-04-03, 00:33)dA_vO Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 05:25)dA_vO Wrote: hello, even I do not work, could you please mount an image of how it should be the home file with the new line ?, thanks.

It is very easy.

Thanks!

hello, if it is easy and so did, but nothing comes out error in Kodi and closes Sad thanks.

I did not mean coding is easy, because I cannot code eighter. I did not mean any offense. I meant following these steps should be not hard to do.

1) End Kodi.
2) Go to the location of the home.xml.
3) Open home.xml and put the new line at line 16. (Don't delete the original line 16, just press enter to make a new line where you put the code and all original lines go one line further down.)
4) Save the home.xml.
5. Restart Kodi.

It should work now.

Does your xml look exactly the same as mine? Please notice that I made a screenshot. This is not my entire home.xml of course.

(2016-04-03, 09:56)Shurrik81 Wrote:
Thanks!

Yes in Confluence it's there and working.
Music is added and searched via Confluence.
I made no Changes to Eminence so far, the only options i get are: Change View, Party mode on/off and Update Library.

Hmm. Try to reset your Eminence 2 mod skin and see if it works good then.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - levil1 - 2016-04-03

Hello,

Sorry for that stupid question I'm noob in kodi... I searched all options but I have not found

It's possible to show the path of the file ? for check any error of scrap ?

Can we see the path to the original file name like the original skin of kodi? it is very simple to check errors
(Peut-on voir le chemin avec le nom du fichier original comme sur le skin d'origine de kodi ? c'est très pratique pour vérifier les erreurs)

I have a bug also with the duration it is not displayed on Eminence 2 MOD but it's ok with stock Eminence 2 skin.
(J'ai un bug aussi avec la durée elle ne s'affiche pas.)

Thanks!

Raspberry PI 3.
OpenELEC 6.95.1 / Kodi Jarvis 16.1-RC2

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Skeetzor - 2016-04-03

hey, i'm using Milhouse builds of OpenElec (currently Krypton) and his latest update has broke this skin.

THIRD PARTY SKIN BREAKAGE WARNING: [guilib] - change include definition syntax, PR:9114. May break some skins if they're using the now changed feature (most probably are not).

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 10/03/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - taurus35 - 2016-04-03

(2016-04-03, 14:52)levil1 Wrote: Hello,

Sorry for that stupid question I'm noob in kodi... I searched all options but I have not found

It's possible to show the path of the file ? for check any error of scrap ?

Can we see the path to the original file name like the original skin of kodi? it is very simple to check errors
(Peut-on voir le chemin avec le nom du fichier original comme sur le skin d'origine de kodi ? c'est très pratique pour vérifier les erreurs)

I have a bug also with the duration it is not displayed on Eminence 2 MOD but it's ok with stock Eminence 2 skin.
(J'ai un bug aussi avec la durée elle ne s'affiche pas.)

Thanks!

Raspberry PI 3.
OpenELEC 6.95.1 / Kodi Jarvis 16.1-RC2

levil1,

The full path of the file is not available in this skin mod, you will need to put in a feature request with Guilouz to see if he wants to include it. The bug with duration is a known one & there is a manual fix further up in this thread or you will have to wait until Guilouz fixes it.

Cheers