Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16) (/showthread.php?tid=256841)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4 - manfeed - 2016-04-20

Hi all, thanks to all that have showed interest in my mod!

Since the day I posted the video of the new version 4 I have seen that downloads of version 3 have rocketed... I imagine that is due to many people that are unable to give points, either for being new in the forum of not having posted enough and then make do with the former version... It's a pity since version 4 not only adds a new view but also fixes some bugs of version 3, so I have decided to share version 4 with everyone... if someone likes the mod and is able/willing to give me a rep point in the future I would be very grateful, but up to you...

Link in the first post

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4 - Mr Eric - 2016-04-20

new question for you manfeed Wink

still on shelf3D view, I tried to add the devilshura cases mod, works with all views but shelf3D. Is there a way to use it with this view ?

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4 - manfeed - 2016-04-20

(2016-04-20, 12:51)Mr Eric Wrote: new question for you manfeed Wink

still on shelf3D view, I tried to add the devilshura cases mod, works with all views but shelf3D. Is there a way to use it with this view ?

No, I'm sorry, that view uses its own set of cases and way of displaying them that have nothing to do with the ones of the other views

no problem Wink

any chance that you could add the possibility to use moded cases for this view as well ? (might be the back case view in shelf3D that makes it impossible; Correct ?)

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4 - discocandy - 2016-04-20

(2016-04-20, 11:35)manfeed Wrote: Hi all, thanks to all that have showed interest in my mod!

Since the day I posted the video of the new version 4 I have seen that downloads of version 3 have rocketed... I imagine that is due to many people that are unable to give points, either for being new in the forum of not having posted enough and then make do with the former version... It's a pity since version 4 not only adds a new view but also fixes some bugs of version 3, so I have decided to share version 4 with everyone... if someone likes the mod and is able/willing to give me a rep point in the future I would be very grateful, but up to you...

Link in the first post

Nod Awesome Manfeed Nod

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4 - MikeDelta - 2016-04-20

(2016-04-20, 11:35)manfeed Wrote: Hi all, thanks to all that have showed interest in my mod!

Link in the first post

Thanks a lot manfeed! Smile

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4 - meule - 2016-04-20

I really love this skin, especially the music part of it. But there i have the problem that every time it freezes wenn play music.

I know it's not a lightweight skin for rpi2.
Anybody with the same problem or solution?

Got the same problem. It's completely random and can happen also when I browse my collection with tvtunes activated. But I don't think this is linked to this skin as I've got the same problem with other Aeon Mods (never tried to check if it's happening also with confluence for example. May be i should try...).

Small question : any chance that you are using the ios Kodi app as a remote ?

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4 - manfeed - 2016-04-21

Sometimes I have the same problem, freezing when browsing music, but it's not very often. I'm almost sure it's due to tvtunes (because never happens when disabled) but since I'm unable to pinpoint the cause I have said nothing in its thread... I set the start delay in tvtunes config to 2 seconds and I would say that helps a bit... anyway I can live with it, previewing the music when browsing is so nice!

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4 - meule - 2016-04-21

Hmm i don't use tvtunes. Nevermind, it's a great skin :-)

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4 - Mr Eric - 2016-04-21

Good idea to add a 2s delay to tvtunes. I will try that...

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4 - meule - 2016-04-21

I don't know if its related to the kodi version but i've updated to Kodi 7.0 and no freezes until now. Will test further and share my results.

:-)

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4 - manfeed - 2016-04-22

(2016-04-21, 16:29)meule Wrote: Hmm i don't use tvtunes...

Good to know that... I started to look for another culprit and now I need some tests... can anyone having freezings try this?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/toobgvqha4mdilh/ViewsMagazine3D.xml

It's a matter of replacing this file in 1080i folder and check in artists-magazine 3D view to see what happens...

Thanks...

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4 - meule - 2016-04-22

Ok i try tonight and post the result.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4 - meule - 2016-04-22

Until now i notice no problems. Tested with magazine3D and Shelf3D and works verry well. No freezes here. Test continue ;-)