Kodi Community Forum
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton (/showthread.php?tid=246430)

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - teki4u - 2016-10-11

Hello, im using this mod in Kodi jarvis and i would like to have a single weather fanart (same image as the weather home menu) instead of the empty black background or the multi weather fanart addon. Anyone?

Also when i started to use the skin something triggered the download of aditional artwork for my video library that i haven't setup in artwork downloader addon, If i remove all those extras that i dont need will the skin download them again at some point? how can i control this to not happen again?

Thank you in advance!

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-10-12

When going to skin options, go to customize home menu. You can set a specific widget and background per home menu item. Does this do what you want?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - teki4u - 2016-10-17

Hi Sjors, no I was referring to a background that is displayed when you opnen weather from main menu, there is none and there is no way to add one within the skin. To get weather fanart you need an add-on, but only the multi version from the kodi repo work and still I would prefer a static background or the weather fanart single version add-on to work.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-10-17

If you download the multiversion, is it possible to go to the weather addon folder and delete all backgrounds you don't need and/or copy one to that folder that you like?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - teki4u - 2016-10-18

I'll have to check that, thanks!.
BTW do you know of a fix for the super favourites addons in widgets?. When I create a widget to display a list of addons I added to super favourites and click on any of them, it won't open the add-on, gets stuck half the way and won't make it to the add-on's main screen.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - teki4u - 2016-10-18

I'll have to check that, thanks!.
BTW do you know of a fix for the super favourites addons in widgets?. When I create a widget to display a list of addons I added to super favourites and click on any of them, it won't open the add-on, gets stuck half the way and won't make it to the add-on's main screen.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Sjors125 - 2016-10-18

I don't use super favourites, but if you go to its topic on this forum, you might get the help you want.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - SkywalkerPD - 2016-10-21

(2016-10-07, 17:22)Punk88 Wrote: What is the latest version available for krypton?

I'm looking for the latest version with all the modifications for Krypton too....

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - teki4u - 2016-10-21

And I'm looking for latest Jarvis version with fixes integrated by the community

Enviado desde mi Moto X vía Tapatalk!

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - SkywalkerPD - 2016-10-21

(2016-10-21, 17:11)Veronica Wrote: And I'm looking for latest Jarvis version with fixes integrated by the community

I think this link is what you are searching for...

2416807 (post)

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - teki4u - 2016-10-21

Hi, i saw that before and applied what I liked but I was referring to functional fixes of the skin mostly. Thanks.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - kowalmisiek - 2016-10-25

Hello

Please help. How to enable picony menu info. Is there a chance of doing these options?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - teki4u - 2016-11-08

(2016-10-25, 21:44)kowalmisiek Wrote: Hello

Please help. How to enable picony menu info. Is there a chance of doing these options?

What do you mean by "picony" menu info. There is an info window when you press 'o' key, don't know if that is what you want.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - repulse - 2016-11-12

Any way to get back original buttons on videoinfo screen please ?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - gogorman - 2016-11-12

Does anyone have the most recent version that works with Krypton?
Thanks