Kodi Community Forum
Release Eminence - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Release Eminence (/showthread.php?tid=187071)

RE: Eminence - Citrus - 2014-12-05

How can I hide where it says "0 Movies 0 Episodes 0 Songs" on the home screen?

RE: Eminence - SheHateMe - 2014-12-05

Anyone got any SS of what live TV looks like on this skin?

RE: Eminence - hacky4real - 2014-12-05

(2014-12-05, 07:46)Citrus Wrote: How can I hide where it says "0 Movies 0 Episodes 0 Songs" on the home screen?

An option to hide will be great

RE: Eminence - Headcase_Fargon - 2014-12-06

Love the skin; really snappy on the RaspPi. One thing though, my build is primarily a jukebox, playing music while on the Home screen. Another user mentioned that with no visualisation you simply get a black screen. I haven't seen a response to that yet, so was wondering if there were plans for something there. I'm thinking simple and clean. Cover art of the currently playing track and the playlist, that's it. Kind of like what you get on Aeon, but without the bloat.

Any chance of that?

RE: Eminence - Rob451 - 2014-12-06

Is there any way with the existing widgets on the home screen to get the current weather background image Weather.Conditions to display? It all works fine in the weather screen but I'd like the conditional weather fanart as my background when I select the weather channel on the home screen.

Cheers.

RE: Eminence - a_user - 2014-12-06

forget it. was just blind.

RE: Eminence - Citrus - 2014-12-06

(2014-12-05, 19:18)hacky4real Wrote:
(2014-12-05, 07:46)Citrus Wrote: How can I hide where it says "0 Movies 0 Episodes 0 Songs" on the home screen?

An option to hide will be great

Hopefully we can soon Big Grin

RE: Eminence - jurialmunkey - 2014-12-07

Thanks guys for all the donations. Really appreciate it! Smile

Really swamped with uni and work atm, but I should have some free time later in the week to work on some of these things. Iv read all yr posts, just dont have time to reply individually at this stage but I will later in the week.

RE: Eminence - Citrus - 2014-12-07

Is there a tutorial explaining all of the different skin settings like what the widgets are and how they work? It's a bit confusing.

RE: Eminence - mark2112 - 2014-12-07

(2014-12-07, 08:24)jurialmunkey Wrote: Thanks guys for all the donations. Really appreciate it! Smile

Really swamped with uni and work atm, but I should have some free time later in the week to work on some of these things. Iv read all yr posts, just dont have time to reply individually at this stage but I will later in the week.

The donations are for work to date and a fully working (awesome) skin. There is nothing that even resembles pressure. My wife is doing a masters of social work and I watch the amount of work that goes in and am thankful I don't have to do it.Tongue

(2014-12-07, 10:13)Citrus Wrote: Is there a tutorial explaining all of the different skin settings like what the widgets are and how they work? It's a bit confusing.

There is a FAQ on the first page. Just play around, you can't really break it.

RE: Eminence - hacky4real - 2014-12-07

I like the option to chose different weather icon within the UI. Great Job!Wink

RE: Eminence - jetstopreston - 2014-12-08

Hi

Apologies if this has been already asked before but I'm using the skin on Gotham on OSX Mavericks and I am trying to set Shutdown to power down the mac also. When I try to find the below there is no setting there within power saving. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Q. Why doesn't my computer shutdown when I choose shutdown from the power menu?
A. In Settings > System > Power Saving, you need to change the shutdown function from Quit to Shutdown.

Thanks again

RE: Eminence - pattuspl - 2014-12-08

I made an account just to ask few questions on this skin.

I reached limit of add ons etc.. on the home screen I can't add anymore, is there any tweak or line to edit to allow me add more?
I am running this on fire tv gotham 13.2

RE: Eminence - Citrus - 2014-12-08

I checked the FAQ and it was helpful but I have the following questions if anyone can answer them:

1) What is the widget carousel exactly?
2) When does fanart show up? Why don't the "background color for time of day" or "background overlay" settings have any effect on the home screen?
3) What is the Movie and TV hub exactly?
4) What is the path to the skin's folders containing all the background images? On my Fire TV it shows up as special://skin/ and I'm not able to navigate to it.
5) What does "spotlight/in progress" mean?
6) What does show widget info panel" mean? Turning it on and off doesnt seem to do anything
7) How can you make the grey bar behind all of the icons transparent so that the wallpaper shows up behind the icons?

RE: Eminence - nickr - 2014-12-08

(2014-12-08, 03:14)Citrus Wrote: I checked the FAQ and it was helpful but I have the following questions if anyone can answer them:

1) What is the widget carousel exactly?
2) When does fanart show up? Why don't the "background color for time of day" or "background overlay" settings have any effect on the home screen?
3) What is the Movie and TV hub exactly?
4) What is the path to the skin's folders containing all the background images? On my Fire TV it shows up as special://skin/ and I'm not able to navigate to it.
5) What does "spotlight/in progress" mean?
6) What does show widget info panel" mean? Turning it on and off doesnt seem to do anything
7) How can you make the grey bar behind all of the icons transparent so that the wallpaper shows up behind the icons?

i am glad someone asked those questions, it makes me feel less stupid. I am pretty happy with the skin "out of the box" - but do feel that I am probably missing something!