Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - glenrocks - 2013-07-28

FYI-- Just tested Playit and it does not work on any desionlinetheater.com links...good concept though if Playit worked seemlessly on desi site. :|

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-07-28

(2013-07-28, 06:33)glenrocks Wrote: FYI-- Just tested Playit and it does not work on any desionlinetheater.com links...good concept though if Playit worked seemlessly on desi site. :|

It doesn't work on website that are not hosting media... Basically desionlinetheatre.com uses google docs for videos... It is not video hosting server itself. You need to use playit frame view option when google docs media player appears. Then on click of playit frame view, you will see playit option on top of media player. Click it to play video.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - rino78 - 2013-07-28

FBN works great after 2.4.3 update Smile Yay! Thanks Ajay for your hard work. Greatly appreciate it!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - macdadi112 - 2013-07-28

I can not find aj in my channel listings.

How do I go about getting the Asian channel's?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - glenrocks - 2013-07-30

(2013-07-28, 06:46)ajay Wrote: It doesn't work on website that are not hosting media... Basically desionlinetheatre.com uses google docs for videos... It is not video hosting server itself. You need to use playit frame view option when google docs media player appears. Then on click of playit frame view, you will see playit option on top of media player. Click it to play video.
Thanks, Ajay. Worked like a charm... Even though desi and sominaltv sites without adblocks looks ugly and spammy.....and also that ad.fly redirect/wait for 5 sec. And your addon is working again.

XBMC has capability of playlist so maybe you can add that to your PLAYIT play next...it would be nice added feature..esp when you have multiple parts to play.

Also realized that your new re-worked addon due to sominaltv changes is missing A-Z option. :-|

Have a good one.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-07-30

(2013-07-30, 23:45)glenrocks Wrote:
(2013-07-28, 06:46)ajay Wrote: It doesn't work on website that are not hosting media... Basically desionlinetheatre.com uses google docs for videos... It is not video hosting server itself. You need to use playit frame view option when google docs media player appears. Then on click of playit frame view, you will see playit option on top of media player. Click it to play video.
Thanks, Ajay. Worked like a charm... Even though desi and sominaltv sites without adblocks looks ugly and spammy.....and also that ad.fly redirect/wait for 5 sec. And your addon is working again.

XBMC has capability of playlist so maybe you can add that to your PLAYIT play next...it would be nice added feature..esp when you have multiple parts to play.

Also realized that your new re-worked addon due to sominaltv changes is missing A-Z option. :-|

Have a good one.

Looks like you have not checked the PlayIt settings.. Open PlayIT addon settings and switch the playlist option.

A-Z options are not simple as before, it needs completely new website scraping, I don't have time for that right now.. I will see if I can provide search option instead.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - glenrocks - 2013-07-31

Oh is it....sorry I overlooked. Is that true for Firefox Playit addon ??

As for A-Z, its not a show-stopper.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-07-31

(2013-07-31, 00:00)glenrocks Wrote: Oh is it....sorry I overlooked. Is that true for Firefox Playit addon ??

As for A-Z, its not a show-stopper.

The settings are in PlayIt addon, not dependent on browser extensions.
Open settings from where you installed the addon.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - glenrocks - 2013-07-31

Oh you meant on xbmc side....lol..my bad...misunderstood..thanks Ajay.

Edit: Does playit work on audio files playing in browser too?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-07-31

(2013-07-31, 00:04)glenrocks Wrote: Oh you meant on xbmc side....lol..my bad...misunderstood..thanks Ajay.

Edit: Does playit work on audio files playing in browser too?
Yes It works with audio files as well. It needs direct audio link. Try website: http://songspk3.in right click on audio link and select PlayIt on XBMC.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - skippy - 2013-08-02

Hi,
I am running ATV2, with Frodo 12.2 and installed the latest version of aj repo. When I go to filmi by nature and select a year, I get the following error:

Code:
15:25:21 T:158326784   ERROR: ERROR:root:No module named metahandler
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/TurtlePlugin.py", line 24, in start
                                                containerObj.performAction(action_id)
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/TurtleContainer.py", line 219, in performAction
                                                self.moveTurtle(move)
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/TurtleContainer.py", line 146, in moveTurtle
                                                module = __import__(moveObj.module_path)
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.filmibynaturex/mymoves/movie/Metadata.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                from metahandler import metahandlers # @UnresolvedImport
                                            ImportError: No module named metahandler

I used to have an older version. I went to the addons on disk and deleted filmibynature, desitv and the playit service manually.

What is the best way to resolve this issue?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-08-02

(2013-08-02, 00:52)skippy Wrote: Hi,
I am running ATV2, with Frodo 12.2 and installed the latest version of aj repo. When I go to filmi by nature and select a year, I get the following error:

Code:
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/TurtlePlugin.py", line 24, in start
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/TurtleContainer.py", line 219, in performAction
                                                self.moveTurtle(move)
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/TurtleContainer.py", line 146, in moveTurtle
                                              File "/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.filmibynaturex/mymoves/movie/Metadata.py", line 3, in <module>

I used to have an older version. I went to the addons on disk and deleted filmibynature, desitv and the playit service manually.

Please make sure you have XBMC repo installed. If default XBMC repo is missing, the dependencies will not be resolved. For example, in your care metahandler module is missing that is included in XBMC default repo. Please reinstall my add-ons and try again.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - glenrocks - 2013-08-02

(2013-07-31, 14:45)ajay Wrote: Yes It works with audio files as well. It needs direct audio link. Try website: http://songspk3.in right click on audio link and select PlayIt on XBMC.
songs work on the site but not the zip file (which is higher 320 kbps quality)...seems I keep suggesting new things and more work for you..lol

I could not get playit to work on gaanaonline.com though..site uses flash player..another variant :-|
Edit: just saw your message-I will try to viewsource Smile

Another suggestion- Once playit play on xbmc with success, stopping browser player would be nice....I think I saw that cool feature in one of the chrome extension.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - skippy - 2013-08-02

(2013-08-02, 02:45)ajay Wrote:
(2013-08-02, 00:52)skippy Wrote: Hi,

Code:
                                                self.moveTurtle(move)

Please make sure you have XBMC repo installed. If default XBMC repo is missing, the dependencies will not be resolved. For example, in your care metahandler module is missing that is included in XBMC default repo. Please reinstall my add-ons and try again.

The xbmc repo is installed and the version of the xbmc repo is 2.0.8, and the version of metahandler is 2.0.3. I uninstalled aj repo and reinstalled again, however same issue. I am considering re-jailbreaking and re-installing xbmc. Seems like things are a little wonky on my system.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - skippy - 2013-08-03

Quote:The xbmc repo is installed and the version of the xbmc repo is 2.0.8, and the version of metahandler is 2.0.3. I uninstalled aj repo and reinstalled again, however same issue. I am considering re-jailbreaking and re-installing xbmc. Seems like things are a little wonky on my system.

Even better, I simply uninstalled xbmc (reference: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW-TO:Install_XBMC_on_Apple_TV_2#Uninstalling_just_XBMC) and reinstalled.
I installed aj's repo again, and viola, everything is working again. My parents will be happy to watch some movies again. Thank you AJ for all the hard work you put into this plugin. Big Grin