Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - jayp1209 - 2013-09-16

Ajay, love both the addons and the ability to add favorites will make it a lot easier to use for my parents. Thanks for all your hard work!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - pxkxb - 2013-09-20

Hi Ajay.

I have been using AJ addons for a while now. Since last week, the TV on Desi Zone channels are coming up blank.

For example if I click on Sony, there are no shows listed.

Please help.

Thanks so much

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-09-21

(2013-09-20, 20:06)pxkxb Wrote: Hi Ajay.

I have been using AJ addons for a while now. Since last week, the TV on Desi Zone channels are coming up blank.

Please help.

Thanks so much

Hi,

If you have got latest version 1.7.9 of TV on DESI ZONE, you can go into add-on settings and select Force Refresh and enter into on demand menu item.

Enjoy!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Mistertml - 2013-09-22

Please help.

Thanks so much

Hi
I am having the same issue. I have tried a force refresh but the channels contents are all empty.
Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-09-22

(2013-09-22, 17:33)Mistertml Wrote:

Please help.

Thanks so much

Hi
I am having the same issue. I have tried a force refresh but the channels contents are all empty.
Thanks

Please check latest comment on respective forum of addon.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ma5423 - 2013-09-22

hello, AJ
First great work.. with filmy by nature and tv on desi zone..Since yesterday filmy by nature addon keep crashing the apple tv 2.. any movie or folder I click on under fimly by nature restart the apple tv 2.. same thing on ouya ..but not on PC.. thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - furiqb - 2013-09-23

Hi AJ

Most channels under live tv section is not working on TV on desi zone. And sorry to ask, are there only two pakistani channels in their .? Dunya News and PTV news? PTV is working but not Dunya.

Thanks in advance. and sorry for asking.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - coolstud - 2013-09-26

Hi AJ

Sominaltvfilms has added A-Z Index please could you implement that into the filmi addon and also search option to find films quickly.

Its harder to find films when it only shows 7 films per page.

Much appreciated.

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - rm65453 - 2013-09-27

(2013-09-26, 01:01)coolstud Wrote: Hi AJ

Sominaltvfilms has added A-Z Index please could you implement that into the filmi addon and also search option to find films quickly.

Much appreciated.

Thanks!

agree

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - deepjag - 2013-09-27

Hi all,
Can anyone help me with this error...I cant play any movies on this plugin.....

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - jayp1209 - 2013-09-27

(2013-09-26, 01:01)coolstud Wrote: Hi AJ

Much appreciated.

Thanks!

I agree the search function would be very useful.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-09-27

(2013-09-27, 15:23)deepjag Wrote: Hi all,
Can anyone help me with this error...I cant play any movies on this plugin.....

If you really want help, stop posting logs in forum. Upload logs to xbmclogs.com.
Remove this post as it belongs to other forum where you have already posted it.

Guys, please keep forum clean and don't make a mess, otherwise it's hard to review previous posts.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - deepjag - 2013-09-29

Hi
My apologies,

I have moved the logs here
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=63733
Kindly help me now.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Gull - 2013-09-29

ajay
You might be aware that there were some issues going on between hub forum moderator and a few developers of really good addons over the subject of Google anaylitics, Spam, advertisements etc.Due to these specific and some other differences between them those developers parted their ways from the forum. I installed an addon called GA checker which showed me that GA is also part of script.module.turtlex so when i deleted it both the addons filmiby nature and tvondesizone stopped working but later on installed both the addons again. My question is it safe to have it as I am bit concerned over the issue of one's privacy after heard all those stories of GA on the web.No hard feelings but sorry if the question looks odd just bit concerned and shared my thoughts nothing else.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-09-29

(2013-09-29, 20:20)Gull Wrote: ajay
You might be aware that there were some issues going on between hub forum moderator and a few developers of really good addons over the subject of Google anaylitics, Spam, advertisements etc.Due to these specific and some other differences between them those developers parted their ways from the forum. I installed an addon called GA checker which showed me that GA is also part of script.module.turtlex so when i deleted it both the addons filmiby nature and tvondesizone stopped working but later on installed both the addons again. My question is it safe to have it as I am bit concerned over the issue of one's privacy after heard all those stories of GA on the web.No hard feelings but sorry if the question looks odd just bit concerned and shared my thoughts nothing else.

GA module is part of turtle but its not active... it is always disabled. The GA checker is not coded correctly, it looks like it just check if something written like GA that doesn't make sense.

See the code:
http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/source/browse/trunk/addons/script.module.turtlex/lib/common/GoogleAnalytics.py

At line 57: if self.addon_context.addon.getSetting('ga_enabled') == 'true': #default is disabled

Until your addon settings XML that is saved under addon data folder contains ga_enabled as true, this will never work and I have this code as part of addon framework but its not enabled.