Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - meshohel - 2013-12-21

Sad

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-12-21

(2013-12-21, 20:26)krianig Wrote: Ajay, as you promised .."the fix will be avaialble on Friday"....eveyone is still waiting for your new version or the fix...Please fix asap. Thanks in advance.

I didn't promise for Friday ... Smile) over the weekend but things can go late based on my regular life.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - nhr594 - 2013-12-22

looks like he is busy with his life. had to take things in my hands..for anyone who would like to get a quick fix..you can disable the metadata fetch for the movies(which is the root of issue here) by commenting out following piece of line in your addons/plugin.video.filmibynaturex/config/turtle.xml

So in the file you will see something like this

<action id="display_Year_Section">
<move module="mymoves.movie.Menu" function="displayYearList"
pmessage="Retrieving HD movie collection" />
<move module="mymoves.sominaltv.Sominal" function="listMovies"
pmessage="Retrieving HD movie collection" />
<!--move module="mymoves.movie.Metadata" function="retieveMovieInfoAndAddItem"
pmessage="Reading saved information|Preparing TV Channels to be displayed" /-->

<next-action name="Movie_Streams" id="display_SOM_Movie_Streams"
isfolder="true" />
<next-action name="Next_Page" id="display_SOM_Movies"
isfolder="true" />
</action>

just comment out the line in red (like I have done)
That should fix the issue with fetching 2013 movies in this case. Hoping AJ will add the proper fix when he has time or until I get around to knowing his code better and fix it myself.

Bai

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - nhr594 - 2013-12-22

better yet..I think I might have proper fix.

You can revert the changes I have suggested above (i.e if you have done them)..and do this

replace following line (line 16 in addons/plugin.video.filmibynaturex/mymoves/movie/Metadata.py)

title = unicode(item.get_moving_data()['movieTitle']).encode('utf-8')

with

title = unicode(item.get_moving_data()['movieTitle'], errors='ignore').encode('utf-8')

and you should be done.

Thanks,
Nippon

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-12-22

(2013-12-22, 01:36)nhr594 Wrote: better yet..I think I might have proper fix.

You can revert the changes I have suggested above (i.e if you have done them)..and do this

replace following line (line 16 in addons/plugin.video.filmibynaturex/mymoves/movie/Metadata.py)

title = unicode(item.get_moving_data()['movieTitle']).encode('utf-8')

with

title = unicode(item.get_moving_data()['movieTitle'], errors='ignore').encode('utf-8')

and you should be done.

Thanks,
Nippon

Wow thanks!! If it is such a small fix. I can publish it... Would be nice to have you on my repository.. Please email your gmail id for google code.

New version pushed 2.4.7 with this fix. you should be good now.

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - balbirA - 2013-12-22

Hi guys
While trying to fix it I updated Apple TV software to 6.0. Something and I lost xbmc and all settings
Now the guy who did it for me is not in my contact . Can I do it myself ?? I've mac and windows xp computers .
Is there a detailed explanation how to install xbmc ?? On the recent version of Apple TV 2
I do have another Apple TV 2 with 5.1. Something version
Plz help

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - krianig - 2013-12-22

Thanks for the fix Ajay, and a bundle of thanks nhr594 for your suggestion, It's wokring...

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - akhil - 2013-12-22

Can some one point to the update, I keep finding the repo from may

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ash0621 - 2013-12-22

it updates to 2.4.7 but now i got error No module name Movie.Menu
any help

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - rino78 - 2013-12-22

Works awesome! Thanks for the fix Ajay.

Have you thought of pulling Bollywood content from Desirulez? There used to be add-on for that, but it is no longer available ... DesiRulez gets good movie content as well. I know you use DesiRulez for TV on DesiZone, however, for movies DesiRulez is good as well.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ash0621 - 2013-12-22

(2013-12-22, 03:45)ash0621 Wrote: it updates to 2.4.7 but now i got error No module name Movie.Menu
any help

FIXED
i HAVE RESOURCES FOLDER MISSING SOMEHOW IN
XBMC/ADDONS/PLUGIN.VIDEO.FILMINATUREX/RESOURCES

I COPY FROM ANOTHER PC AND PASTE IT AND NOW IT IS WORKING FINE
THANKS AJAY FOR WONDERFUL ADDON

THANKS YOU

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - nhr594 - 2013-12-26

quick question AJ...I see willow tv plugin removed from the addons.xml in september 7th submission. Does that mean the plugin is broken and you will not longer support it?

Thanks,
Nippon

[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2013-12-26

(2013-12-26, 10:00)nhr594 Wrote: quick question AJ...I see willow tv plugin removed from the addons.xml in september 7th submission. Does that mean the plugin is broken and you will not longer support it?

Thanks,
Nippon

Correct it's broken and I cannot afford willow tv subscription just to support it... I don't like willow tv as good broadcaster.. They charge you fee while leaving. I mean WTH is problem with them.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - adryaf - 2013-12-27

Hi Ajay

I installed the aj add-on repo version 1.5.3 on my atv-1 but when i go to install the add-on it says both Filmi by Nature (Version 2.4.7) & TV on Desi Zone as broken.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall it but it stays the same. I tried force refresh too but no luck.

Appreciate your help and advise on fixing this issue as i'm sure i might be doing something wrong here.

Thanks
MM

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - nhr594 - 2013-12-27

(2013-12-26, 16:36)ajay Wrote:
(2013-12-26, 10:00)nhr594 Wrote: quick question AJ...I see willow tv plugin removed from the addons.xml in september 7th submission. Does that mean the plugin is broken and you will not longer support it?

Thanks,
Nippon

Correct it's broken and I cannot afford willow tv subscription just to support it... I don't like willow tv as good broadcaster.. They charge you fee while leaving. I mean WTH is problem with them.

okay thanks. I just bought the subscription for $5.00/month. gonna try to fix it if I can. Thanks for your help.

-N