Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS (/showthread.php?tid=100795)

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - hus1976 - 2014-07-02

Hi

Where is the firmware info located? If its in system info then I will have to get back to you since I am at work right now.
If I have nito TV installed, where would it be on apple TV 2?
Thanks for your help.so far. Takecare

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - coolstud - 2014-07-06

Hi Ajay

I noticed from previous comments your looking to redesign the UI. Just a little art work done from scratch in gimp.

What do you think? Is it good or if not any specific requirements you want to add in your logo.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - DesiBoi - 2014-07-06

Hus- when you boot the apple TV up, before you open xbmc, nito TV is shown on the first menu.

The firmware version of the ATV is located when you open up settings and about sub menu.

This is dependent on how the ATV was originally jail broken and how the format of your main screen looks like.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-07-06

(2014-07-06, 09:41)coolstud Wrote: Hi Ajay

I noticed from previous comments your looking to redesign the UI. Just a little art work done from scratch in gimp.

What do you think? Is it good or if not any specific requirements you want to add in your logo.

Thanks but this design is not clear and crisp. I like simple, plain, clear and crisp text. Here is the look, I have designed

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - coolstud - 2014-07-07

Got it I was think of something that's bold and stands out, but your logo is much better as it goes with the tv desi zone addon.

Which fonts are you using? also if you need any help with the logos within the addon give me a shout.

Any idea when this new logo will be added to the addon and also is there any chance of having one repo for your addons, currently you have two repo's.

Regards

Sanjay

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - hus1976 - 2014-07-07

Thanks desi.

I was able to upgrade to version 13.0 using putty. Both the filmy by nature and TV on desi zone are working.

I want to upgrade my XBMC to wizard edition. Will this remove the AJ add-on and I have to re-install it? Let me know. Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Naga - 2014-07-11

Hi ajay, Addon not working..suspect the website might be changed.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - DesiBoi - 2014-07-11

That's no problems.

To be honest, you don't really need to use xbmc hub wizard as that just dumps all the addons to your xbmc. I hated that and had to wipe my atv2 and start from scratch.

I would just install total installer. Google total xbmc and follow the instructions to add the source and install the add on. It will be a program addon.

That addon has every addon there is available for xbmc so you can't go wrong.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - Swaggarwal - 2014-07-11

(2014-07-11, 12:37)Naga Wrote: Hi ajay, Addon not working..suspect the website might be changed.

Not working for me either, every option gives a 'Script Failed!' error.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - xbeast - 2014-07-11

(2014-07-11, 14:19)Swaggarwal Wrote:
(2014-07-11, 12:37)Naga Wrote: Hi ajay, Addon not working..suspect the website might be changed.

Not working for me either, every option gives a 'Script Failed!' error.

Addon not working for me as well. "Script Failed error"

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - KUTTY - 2014-07-11

XBMC 12.3 FilmiByNature stopped working since last night! List of Movies under each category is not displayed. Only ---- Next Page #2 ---- appears.
Any clue to make it work?

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - DesiBoi - 2014-07-12

kutty- you should upgrade to 13.1 Gotham. 12.3 is an older version which could be one reason.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - krianig - 2014-07-12

upgraded to version 13.1 Gotham still getting an error "Script Failed error" "

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-07-12

(2014-07-12, 15:19)muxamil Wrote: Guys, Check out MyTv addon. It has more content than jadoo tv. Visit syncmytv.com for information on how to install it.

Goto "File Manager" tab under "System". Click on Add source and put "http://repos.syncmytv.com" in the path and "MyTv Repo" in the name for the source.
Go to System -> Addons and click "Install from zip file". Select "MyTv Repo" from the list and then select the repository zip file.
Once repo is installed, go to "Get Add-ons" and click on "MyTv Repo". Install the plugin from there.

You will need to create a free account on syncmytv.com though. You can check the channel list at http://syncmytv.com/channels.php.

Once you have installed the addon, go to "members exclusive" in the addon on XBMC to see live tv, movies, dramas, shows, songs, sports etc.

Appreciate your concern about sharing news but wrong forum... Create a new forum for this add-on if you would like to but stop hijacking other's forum.

RE: [RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS - ajay - 2014-07-12

(2014-07-12, 06:15)krianig Wrote: upgraded to version 13.1 Gotham still getting an error "Script Failed error" "

Sominaltv website URL changed. Updated the addon with new one.