Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator (/showthread.php?tid=101938)

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - PaulB_ZA - 2012-04-08

Bluecop, could you please have a look at this addon, I am having intermittent problems with NBC. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I have missed out on almost a weeks worth of Days of our lives because of this. Everytime I open the addon thinking it's been fixed, but sadly it hasn't each time.

Here's my pastebin log file.

http://pastebin.com/RBiVsHm5

Please look into it, because I'm getting fed up of missing out on my episodes because of this error. (Days isn't shown on TV here any more.)

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - brookz - 2012-04-08

I would assume it's something with the proxy you are using with this error in the logs all over the place.

"RemotingError: mysqli::mysqli(): (00000/1129): Host 'useclpwsl622' is blocked because of many connection errors:

If you're getting "fed up" with this amazing plugin that bluecop has created and shared with us, then I think you better move on to something else.

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - kpeters59 - 2012-04-08

(2012-04-08, 16:07)brookz Wrote: If you're getting "fed up" with this amazing plugin that bluecop has created and shared with us, then I think you better move on to something else.

I'm getting fed up with the way Tiger plays golf!

Go Phil!

But trying to watch on 'just' a PC is horrible...

I would like to once again say Thank You for this great plugin.

And Happy Easter!

-KP

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - PaulB_ZA - 2012-04-08

(2012-04-08, 16:07)brookz Wrote: I would assume it's something with the proxy you are using with this error in the logs all over the place.

"RemotingError: mysqli::mysqli(): (00000/1129): Host 'useclpwsl622' is blocked because of many connection errors:

If you're getting "fed up" with this amazing plugin that bluecop has created and shared with us, then I think you better move on to something else.

I'm not using a proxy. Freecable has always worked straight out the box with NBC

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - mgarbell - 2012-04-09

I'm having the same problem with NBC that PaulB_ZA is having. The only difference is my username is a little different. It's actually 'useclpwsl621'. And it was working before for me as well. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do what the logs suggest: unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

Today I started having problems with CBS as well, but it's a different error that I believe someone has already posted.

I very much appreciate all the work that Blue Cop has done with this plugin and I just go the the actual website if I have to. Although the quality is usually better with this plugin and it skips all the commercials.
I can post more logs if needed, but I have posted them in a previous post.

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - binarybomber - 2012-04-10

Hi BlueCop!

Just wanted to pass along that the videos in Nickelodeon are not playing. I've tried most every show and none of them are playing out. Nick Teen and Nick Toons are fine, but Nickelodeon itself does not work.

I'm currently using XBMCbuntu Eden

Thanks for all your continued hard work on this plugin! It is awesome!

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - kendog88 - 2012-04-11

Hey there BlueCop!! I'm fairly new to XBMC. I have it running on my workstation through a 20ft hdmi to my LCD-TV, still trying to get some 900 files indexed but I was bored as hell yesterday and wanted to watch first 48 (available on a&e). I spent a couple hours researching online and on the forums on how to get the streams off brightcove player into XBMC. Then I ran into this!

Just wanted to say thanks for the plugin! It works perfect, haven't had any problems yet and it does exactly what I wanted and then some. You do however need a cooler logo :p

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - dos286 - 2012-04-11

Hi all.

A little help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. The plugin appeared to install correctly and I can navigate the menus, but none of the videos play. Sometimes it throws an error (after about a 5 minute pause), sometimes nothing happens. I tried many videos from many of the stations. some stations that have ads, played the ads but not the intended video. The Hulu plugin does not work either. I suspect that they are hung up on the same problem.

I don't know where to begin to trouble shoot this situation. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If it helps, I'm running XBMC on top of Ubuntu 11.10 64bit. I thought perhaps there are some dependencies I should install in Ubuntu first, but I cannot find any info on this.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - ihaterich - 2012-04-11

Spike seems to have stopped working. Clicking Full episodes gives an error.

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - anchors - 2012-04-20

Script errors when trying to load full episodes of Letterman on CBS. Using ATV2 and from UK. Get same with and without proxy setting.

http://pastebin.com/rdYsfVXj

Any help greatly appreciated.

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - mrdally204 - 2012-04-21

I'm not positive (just a user), but I am seeing

Code:
20:36:08 T:121163776  NOTICE: Error reason:
20:36:08 T:121163776  NOTICE: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

Sounds like you are possibly being blocked and the proxy is not helping for whatever reason. Do you have any issues accessing anything else on CBS?

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - anchors - 2012-04-21

Tried about 15 shows/episodes, only 1 CSI played, all others get script errors.

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - tree_and_kite - 2012-04-25

Just installed this and it works great. Most channels work here in Australia.

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - themaster1 - 2012-04-25

What's going on with the proxy i can't play CBS videos i'm in europe

RE: [RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator - anchors - 2012-04-26

Same here my friend, cant seem to get CBS stuff working. Here's hoping...