Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-10-22

PatrickBateman Wrote:Butch,

I quite like liked the little menu that popped up

I love you Pat Wink

- ady199 - 2011-10-22

Hi,

Is there anyway to have Blu Ray cases for the Coverflow view in MoviesHuh

Thanks in advance

- butchabay - 2011-10-22

ady199 Wrote:Hi,

Is there anyway to have Blu Ray cases for the Coverflow view in MoviesHuh

Thanks in advance

Yes, switch to aeon nox! Smile

- Martijn - 2011-10-22

butchabay Wrote:Yes, switch to aeon nox! Smile

lol Laugh
Fantastic comment

- ady199 - 2011-10-22

Laugh

- butchabay - 2011-10-22

@ady199
Is on my requests list btw.

- ady199 - 2011-10-22

butchabay Wrote:@ady199
Is on my requests list btw.

Big Grin Many Thanks

- mad-max - 2011-10-22

butch, is spiff your mentor Laugh

- butchabay - 2011-10-22

mad-max Wrote:butch, is spiff your mentor Laugh

Hey i have put a smile at the end Smile
No he's not my mentor, but i love the comments and reactions! Smile

- jz1276 - 2011-10-22

When browsing through movies in fanart view, I noticed no info comes up for movie sets except the thumb. Is this done purposely?

- butchabay - 2011-10-22

Moviesets are not part of the library and to be honest hadn't the time to try it out as i haven't moviesets. So you are on fanart view for video files.
Once i'll have moviesets on my system i'm going to do some views.
You see the fanart of the set?
Edit: Hmm you say thumbs are not showing? And the rest works...
That's strange. What if you set the thumb via " info " screen?

- PatrickBateman - 2011-10-23

el_Paraguayo Wrote:I love you Pat Wink

Spirits are high in here this week Rofl

I really should try and hide my emotions (like a real man) but I just get so excited with all these new features, i coudlnt contain myself, im sure im becoming a woman...

For example... My GF painted my toenails the other night (for a laugh of course Blush) and I found my self getting All annoyed when it all started to chip off (coz I thought it looked untidy) Eek i mean really... What on earth was I thinking! First of all who cares! Second... What the hell was I wearing it for anyway! lol

Then I told butch I loved him (in a very prison like manner as HTPC rightly pointed out) and now I'm sat here in a pink "snuggie" wearing a face pack and eating cup cakes! What has she done to me... My GF has turned me into a woman! She better not leave me, who'd have me now Shocked

Quick question (off topic) any one on nighties noticed that when entering file view and viewing movies etc they all show up as 0kb?
It is just me (and a borked db) or is this common for nightly users?

@butch,
I understand about the menu and your logic make perfect sense, still, the original one was really nice IMHO and I do/did like it better. But I suppose the ability to keep it uniform and future proof makes a lot of sense.

Any chance you could add the transparency (to the clock/weather bar) on the home screen, unlike the main horizontal bar, it only has 1 transparency section.

(off topic again) And does anyone know if it's possible to stop xbmc from grabbing weather info every time you return to the home screen, it causes me slow down and to be honest, I'm happy for it only to get weather when I access the weather menu....

Plus, we watched "drive" last night and what an amazing film! Watch it ASAP it's a beautiful journey and hugely engrossing. 2 thumbs up!

About "global" wallpaper (again) could we have an option for global black wallpaper, Everywhere except the home screen? Is that possible..?

I mentioned to el_p that I'd like to see a feature that changes my main wallpaper automatically based on the time of day (or year) (or season) ...
That way I could point the skin to a pool of wallpapers and it would change them automatically based on the time/season etc? is something like that possible? Or how about the ability to auto dim the wallpaper based on the time of day etc...

I have 1 set of Images that are the same scene at different times of the day, it would be great if the skin would change my main wallpaper to the specified 1 based on the time... So at 7am it uses the day image, then at 12 it uses the mid day, 5pm the evening and 10pm the night shot etc... Plus it could then change to a snowy scene in winter etc etc etc...Not a useful feature but a really neat one I think... (if possible)

@el_p
Not sure if this is possible but could your script be coded to do a reverse look up of a movie on imdb... Then pull the "recommendations" list for that movie and show them to the user? ... And to go even further, then look up (locally) to see if the user has any of those movies and highlight them for the user? That way we could watch a random movie and if we like it, watch something similar?

Smile

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-10-23

PatrickBateman Wrote:I mentioned to el_p that I'd like to see a feature that changes my main wallpaper automatically based on the time of day (or year) (or season) ...
That way I could point the skin to a pool of wallpapers and it would change them automatically based on the time/season etc? is something like that possible? Or how about the ability to auto dim the wallpaper based on the time of day etc...

I have 1 set of Images that are the same scene at different times of the day, it would be great if the skin would change my main wallpaper to the specified 1 based on the time... So at 7am it uses the day image, then at 12 it uses the mid day, 5pm the evening and 10pm the night shot etc... Plus it could then change to a snowy scene in winter etc etc etc...Not a useful feature but a really neat one I think... (if possible)

@el_p
Not sure if this is possible but could your script be coded to do a reverse look up of a movie on imdb... Then pull the "recommendations" list for that movie and show them to the user? ... And to go even further, then look up (locally) to see if the user has any of those movies and highlight them for the user? That way we could watch a random movie and if we like it, watch something similar?

Smile
I think I could do a script that does that variable wallpaper for you.

Reverse Imdb... Should be possible, but may be a bit beyond my current skills

Let me do the other stuff first.

- htpc guy - 2011-10-23

Wow Pat! Not sure we needed to know all of thatShocked
I can't say much though. I sometimes bogart my wife's pink snuggy when she isn't aroundBlush

- SamHill - 2011-10-23

hey Butcha... I turned off the parent folder and had an issue.
when I go into a movie compilation, and hit esc to get out, it kicks me out back to the main screen, not out of the compilation, back tot the movies.
Any idea on what I'm doing wrong