Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- keibertz - 2011-11-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine-Sanctum
No not possible
Only way to do this is by using NFO files or some external library editor

There are two other ways to create/edit/delete Moviesetz.
1. With the Webinterface XWMM
2. With the Add-on "Movie Sets"

But not possible on Context menu

- keibertz - 2011-11-16

snipah Wrote:Hi butchabay!

I'm using Cirrus V2 SVN-Version from the pasion-repo with pre-Eden. Everything is working fine now, but I have a script-error when returning to home screen after playing a movie or tv-show
I have the same error

- mad-max - 2011-11-16

keibertz Wrote:I have the same error

This is the watchlist script...

@butch:
what about modifying my service addon to trigger the script everytime a video-playback has ended?
I have tested several configurations for triggering the watchlist-script with the service addon, but was not able to get it working with playback-ended...
maybe four eyes see more than two...

cheers,
mm

- butchabay - 2011-11-16

ialand Wrote:ok I'll buy that, but how about the SEASON FANART for series? Would that be possible to include in the Context menu at the season level?

The context menu is hardcoded, skinners don't have control over it!

@mad-max
Let's wait and see if ronie comes up with some fixes. There are several proplems with other scripts. (dot, commas) issues!

- butchabay - 2011-11-16

@keibertz
xwmm is really great and easy to create collections! Smile

- mad-max - 2011-11-16

butchabay Wrote:The context menu is hardcoded, skinners don't have control over it!

@mad-max
Let's wait and see if ronie comes up with some fixes. There are several proplems with other scripts. (dot, commas) issues!

Yeah...I saw these problems with JSON and the formatting in the dev-section...
Let's see what will happen...but it calms me a bit that I gave something to use if ronie won't get a fix that quick...
But hey, it's ronie...he has been declared as king ;-)

mm

- ialand - 2011-11-17

butchabay Wrote:The context menu is hardcoded, skinners don't have control over it!

Ohhhhh, so the movie set fanart is part of pre-Eden, ok nevermind Smile

- butchabay - 2011-11-17

ialand Wrote:Ohhhhh, so the movie set fanart is part of pre-Eden, ok nevermind Smile

No, the context menu ... Smile

- butchabay - 2011-11-17

I know i should spend my time fixing bugs, but i've spend some hours for a new info screen Smile

- PatrickBateman - 2011-11-17

butchabay Wrote:I know i should spend my time fixing bugs, but i've spend some hours for a new info screen Smile

Hi butcha,

I really like that... I think it looks great, just one minor quibble, I don't like the media flags location...

I think they should be removed from the current location. Once moved you could then center the poster above the fanart window. Then place the flags somewhere else, perhaps the far right hand side of the screen (still running verticle) or down near the imdb logo (horizontal) Nod

It looks great though and it's definelty an improvement, but those media flags stick out like a sore thumb and distrupt what is essentially a very aesthetically pleasing array of images and text..

Big Grin

Great work as usual though bro, its like Xmas every day in here, you've always got a little treat for us Smile

- GhostDog - 2011-11-17

PatrickBateman Wrote:Hi butcha,

I really like that... I think it looks great, just one minor quibble, I don't like the media flags location...

I think they should be removed from the current location. Once moved you could then center the poster above the fanart window. Then place the flags somewhere else, perhaps the far right hand side of the screen (still running verticle) or down near the imdb logo (horizontal) Nod

It looks great though and it's definelty an improvement, but those media flags stick out like a sore thumb and distrupt what is essentially a very aesthetically pleasing array of images and text..

Big Grin

Great work as usual though bro, its like Xmas every day in here, you've always got a little treat for us Smile

I agree, I think they would fit better in that space next to the IMDB logo.

- butchabay - 2011-11-17

@pat and ghost dog
On the upper right side the space have to be empty if titles or names are long, else it will overlap ... the other problem is that the mpaa rating flags have different sizes.
The only way i see is to use the short versions of mpaa flags and allign them with imdb logo and all the flags.

- mardup - 2011-11-17

butchabay Wrote:The only way i see is to use the short versions of mpaa flags and allign them with imdb logo and all the flags.

I think also it will be better !

- keibertz - 2011-11-17

butchabay Wrote:@keibertz
xwmm is really great and easy to create collections! Smile

I created all my Movie Set Collections with xwmm. And i have a lot Big Grin
For each Movie with 3 or more parts i created a Collection.
You can work with XWMM easy on your PC or Laptop. So there is no need to use the remote control.

The Add-on Movie Sets is nice and easy too. But for a large number of new Movie Sets i think the Webinterface is the best way.

I just dont understand way they kicked the moviesets out of the smartplaylist. For my understanding Moviesets must be considered in smartplaylists and not only in the real Database.

- butchabay - 2011-11-17

keibertz Wrote:I created all my Movie Set Collections with xwmm. And i have a lot Big Grin
For each Movie with 3 or more parts i created a Collection.
You can work with XWMM easy on your PC or Laptop. So there is no need to use the remote control.

The Add-on Movie Sets is nice and easy too. But for a large number of new Movie Sets i think the Webinterface is the best way.

I just dont understand way they kicked the moviesets out of the smartplaylist. For my understanding Moviesets must be considered in smartplaylists and not only in the real Database.

What i don't really like is the lack of info. So you have collections but you don't know if it's complete or not until you click on it. So i assume the best way should be to have a view only for collections and the possibility to edit the .nfo? ... but you mentioned it, that would be only possible when smartplaylist will become an option!