Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- butchabay - 2011-12-11

Commited to SVN:

Weather (Not Weather Plus) Widget on Home

- butchabay - 2011-12-11

keibertz Wrote:i treied to write this on my android tablet. But with german auto correction it is not realy posible to wirte an english text. So i gave up and switched back to my old school laptop ...

with the new SVN Version 373, just dowloaded some minutes ago, i can switch to the new movieset view. And i can see the movie sets down on the bottom. But i have to wait some seconds bevor the movies from the movieset popup. Can´t it show the movies from the movie set directly without some seconds delay ?

With the SVN Version from yesterday nothing pops up at all ... or it was emty.
So i think it depends on which Version you are if u see it or not.

EDIT:
After some triees the movies from the set didnt show up all the time. Sometimes it just shows nothing, see picture

Error Code in XBMC Logfile:
01:54:28 T:116 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 37: invalid start byte
01:54:28 T:116 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 47: invalid start byte
01:54:29 T:116 NOTICE: [MovieSets] InfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for moviesets info took 12.142s
01:54:29 T:116 NOTICE: [MovieSets] MyVideos58.db: last modification is 2011-12-11 01:54:08
01:54:40 T:116 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 37: invalid start byte
01:54:40 T:116 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 47: invalid start byte
01:54:41 T:116 NOTICE: [MovieSets] InfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for moviesets info took 11.567s
01:54:41 T:116 NOTICE: [MovieSets] MyVideos58.db: last modification is 2011-12-11 01:54:29

This is how Fanart Slide is working. I need to Make some modifications, and maybe change to normal fanart view. Else i don't see why it shouldn't work.
You have your collections when starting the movie sets addon? I don't think you'll get all the info. Try to create a collection with the addon and try again.

- Martijn - 2011-12-11

keibertz Wrote:Error Code in XBMC Logfile:
01:54:28 T:116 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 37: invalid start byte
01:54:28 T:116 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 47: invalid start byte
01:54:29 T:116 NOTICE: [MovieSets] InfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for moviesets info took 12.142s
01:54:29 T:116 NOTICE: [MovieSets] MyVideos58.db: last modification is 2011-12-11 01:54:08
01:54:40 T:116 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 37: invalid start byte
01:54:40 T:116 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 47: invalid start byte
01:54:41 T:116 NOTICE: [MovieSets] InfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for moviesets info took 11.567s
01:54:41 T:116 NOTICE: [MovieSets] MyVideos58.db: last modification is 2011-12-11 01:54:29

This means that there are some illegal character in the movieset name. Fix the names or ask the movieset creator if he wants to make a fix in the script. If he wants info on how let him ask me.

- butchabay - 2011-12-11

Kokonutcreme Wrote:Downloaded SVN 372 and looks great, tv next aired addon and tv guide still not working for me, tv next aired script completes 30% before stopping with error.

Upgraded to latest nightly build this morning as well, will try SVN 373.

Tried 5 seconds ago, working for me. You may try to clean up your database, or post a debug log in the respective addon thread.

- butchabay - 2011-12-11

Martijn Wrote:This means that there are some illegal character in the movieset name. Fix the names or ask the movieset creator if he wants to make a fix in the script. If he wants info on how let him ask me.

Ups, didn't think about that, but would be nice if the creator could fix that, else he really have to edit the movie sets titles.

- keibertz - 2011-12-11

Martijn Wrote:This means that there are some illegal character in the movieset name. Fix the names or ask the movieset creator if he wants to make a fix in the script. If he wants info on how let him ask me.

Cant finde any � in the Movieset names or in any movietitel.

are there any other illegal chars ? like " ' , ß ö ä ü ?

I manage all my moviesets with the XWMM WI

- butchabay - 2011-12-11

@keibertz
You have movie sets addon installed?

- keibertz - 2011-12-11

butchabay Wrote:@keibertz
You have movie sets addon installed?

yes sure
but i dont use it to manage the moviesets
for me it is much better to do it via WI
only when i want to change just one litte thing i use the Add-on Movie sets but not for bigger things

EDIT:
the new moviesets Add-on Version 2.0.1 dosent work at all. I cant create a new Movie set or even see one of my existing moviesets. That was working with the older add-on versions ...

- keibertz - 2011-12-11

Still get the error in the XBMC logfile:
03:02:42 T:1248 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 47: invalid start byte
03:02:43 T:1248 NOTICE: [MovieSets] InfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for moviesets info took 13.712s
03:02:43 T:1248 NOTICE: [MovieSets] MyVideos58.db: last modification is 2011-12-11 02:47:47

How can i finde out which Movieset is wrong?

BtW why is Add-on called Plugin in the movie submenu ?

- butchabay - 2011-12-11

@keibertz
I'll take a look later and try again.
Btw the plugin label should be Video Addons. Will be fixed.

- butchabay - 2011-12-11

@keibertz
Ok, i've tested the latest version of moviesets and works on my side.
Movies and videos submenu are showing video addons.
Tested movie sets view and it's showing.
I hope you have the latest svn version of cev2 Smile
I really think you have a corrupted DB, go and check your userdata --> database and see if you have multiple entries!

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-12-11

I'd like to know how to fix this as it gave me issues in one of my own scripts and I had to use a pretty ugly hack.

Can you pm me.

Thanks.

- Martijn - 2011-12-11

el_Paraguayo Wrote:I'd like to know how to fix this as it gave me issues in one of my own scripts and I had to use a pretty ugly hack.

Can you pm me.

Thanks.

Done Smile

- Martijn - 2011-12-11

keibertz Wrote:Still get the error in the XBMC logfile:
03:02:42 T:1248 ERROR: [MovieSets] database::getContainerMovieSets (163) in handler, 'json = jsonapi.Files.GetDirectory( directory="videodb://1/7/%i/" % idSet, properties=VIDEO_FIELDS_MOVIE, sort=SORTTITLE, media="video" )' - 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 47: invalid start byte
03:02:43 T:1248 NOTICE: [MovieSets] InfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for moviesets info took 13.712s
03:02:43 T:1248 NOTICE: [MovieSets] MyVideos58.db: last modification is 2011-12-11 02:47:47

Find some part of the script that says something like this:
PHP Code:
text unicode(text,encode
and replace with this.
PHP Code:
text unicode(text,encodeerrors='ignore'

- keibertz - 2011-12-11

butchabay Wrote:@keibertz
Ok, i've tested the latest version of moviesets and works on my side.
Movies and videos submenu are showing video addons.
Tested movie sets view and it's showing.
I hope you have the latest svn version of cev2 Smile
I really think you have a corrupted DB, go and check your userdata --> database and see if you have multiple entries!

SVN Version is 374

On my side it is for sure showing Plugins on movie submenu. You tested it with language german ? In english it is showing Plugins for me too !! In which xml file i can change it ?
EDIT: Found the file \addons\skin.cirrus.extended.v2\language\German\strings.xml
strings.xml from 13.09.2011 is this the right Version ?
it was
PHP Code:
<string id="31007">Plugins</string
changed it to
PHP Code:
<string id="31007">Video Addons</string
and now it works fine

yes i have two database entries in userdata --> database MyVideos58.db and MyVideos57.db
what can i do to finde out what is wrong ? and how can i correct it ?
or just delete the older file ?
EDIT:
i deleted the old file everything still works Big Grin

In my XBMC logfile i allways get the error:
10:37:17 T:2556 ERROR: CZeroconfWIN::doPublishService CFNetServiceRegister returned (error = -65563)
10:37:17 T:2556 ERROR: CZeroconfWIN: Apples Bonjour Service not installed?

can someone tell what Apples Bonjour Service is ? or where i can ask ? i use XBMC nightbuild from yesterday.
EDIT:
This ERROR comes from Setting -> Network -> Airplay after dekativiate Airplay and zeroconf. This error was gone, i know Airplay but what is Zeroconf ?