Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- dsync89 - 2011-12-15

butchabay Wrote:I'll take a look, you're sure you have extrafanart for music disabled in extended mod settings ?

Ah guess I might have accidentally enable it. Turning it off solve it. BTW is it possible to have album fanart as well? put it as fanart.jpg in the album directory?

Oh before I forget, I was wondering why doesn't it show the fanart that CDArt manager retrieved, instead it show the fanart that XBMC scrape from other sites.

- ialand - 2011-12-15

I had a thought that may or may not be possible.. with some of the really beautiful background image packages, it's a pity that it's such a PITA to change them out... one... at... a... time...

hear where I'm going?

it would be NICE to be able to select a folder of images.. and... provided they have the proper file names....

\BACKGROUND PACK 1
--defaultfanart.jpg
--favorite.jpg
--games.jpg
--weather.jpg
--movies.jpg
--hdmovies.jpg

etc.. etc.. etc..

the get applied as appropriate. If a back is not present for a given name.. leave what's currently in that slot (default?) and an option to reset to defaults...

yes? no? not possible?

- butchabay - 2011-12-15

dsync89 Wrote:Ah guess I might have accidentally enable it. Turning it off solve it. BTW is it possible to have album fanart as well? put it as fanart.jpg in the album directory?

Oh before I forget, I was wondering why doesn't it show the fanart that CDArt manager retrieved, instead it show the fanart that XBMC scrape from other sites.

There is no album fanart as i know. It's always related to the artist.

- butchabay - 2011-12-15

ialand Wrote:I had a thought that may or may not be possible.. with some of the really beautiful background image packages, it's a pity that it's such a PITA to change them out... one... at... a... time...

hear where I'm going?

it would be NICE to be able to select a folder of images.. and... provided they have the proper file names....

\BACKGROUND PACK 1
--defaultfanart.jpg
--favorite.jpg
--games.jpg
--weather.jpg
--movies.jpg
--hdmovies.jpg

etc.. etc.. etc..

the get applied as appropriate. If a back is not present for a given name.. leave what's currently in that slot (default?) and an option to reset to defaults...

yes? no? not possible?

Create your own folder, Backgrounds and just replace them.

I don't understand where the problem is ...

EDIT: By the way if you customize your backgrounds with background customizer, you won't loose them after every update.

System-->Skin-->Customize Backgrounds

- GuiZ - 2011-12-15

butchabay Wrote:Weather Widgets:

Weather Widgets Light Theme:

Absolutely awesome!!! Really love it!!
Is it already commited to svn? I know that there's the problem of the video windows on home menu. Maybe you can put il under the horizontal menu or silmply desable it on the weather home menu.
ThanX for all you done on this skin

- butchabay - 2011-12-15

GuiZ Wrote:Absolutely awesome!!! Really love it!!
Is it already commited to svn? I know that there's the problem of the video windows on home menu. Maybe you can put il under the horizontal menu or silmply desable it on the weather home menu.
ThanX for all you done on this skin

Ups, yes completely forgot about video window Smile

I'll give it a shot ...

Thanx

- Oddsodz - 2011-12-15

Hey all, Decided to try this skin out. And I must say I do like it. Lots of cool stuff going on.

Alas have run into an issue.

Seems to me that I must be doing somthing wrong as I can not get "Season Fanart" to show up. In my testing, I have not got it to work how I was thinking it was intended. Now I do have TV show "ExtraFanArt" on. And if I turn that off. Then season fanart works as a background. But I am still left with a big gray box on the "FanArt" view.

From the image above you can see some text that I put in that I hope will better explain what I mean. Can this be done?

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Oddsodz

- butchabay - 2011-12-15

Oddsodz Wrote:Hey all, Decided to try this skin out. And I must say I do like it. Lots of cool stuff going on.

Alas have run into an issue.

Seems to me that I must be doing somthing wrong as I can not get "Season Fanart" to show up. In my testing, I have not got it to work how I was thinking it was intended. Now I do have TV show "ExtraFanArt" on. And if I turn that off. Then season fanart works as a background. But I am still left with a big gray box on the "FanArt" view.

From the image above you can see some text that I put in that I hope will better explain what I mean. Can this be done?

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Oddsodz

Btw i don't see any image Smile If you're using extrafanart it will show extrafanart, if you disable extrafanart you see season fanart and that's the way it should be. About the grey box, i need to check it. Else you can enable landscape.jpg for fanart view in extended mod settings, put your landscape.jpg in your tv show folder and it will show in the little box.

Then you have other options. Show seasonthumb in fanart view on season level and on episode level. Try to enable them.

EDIT: Ok now i see it Smile

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-12-15

butchabay Wrote:Weather Widgets:

Weather Widgets Light Theme:

Weather looks good. My only comment is that, in my opinion, the day of the week would be better on top, with the the weather below.

- Nimo - 2011-12-15

yeah, weather looks great. but i think only in english. in german there are many cutted words like "Aktuelle Tempe..." for "Current Temp". max 2 lines before braking words with "..." would be nice. and i think in tv-shows season overview there is an bug in using character set. i use right view in episodes and it dont like german "ß" because i have an empty character. when i look in infopanel the title is right. i tried in appereance-settings-international different character sets but nothing changes.

- butchabay - 2011-12-15

Nimo Wrote:yeah, weather looks great. but i think only in english. in german there are many cutted words like "Aktuelle Tempe..." for "Current Temp". max 2 lines before braking words with "..." would be nice. and i think in tv-shows season overview there is an bug in using character set. i use right view in episodes and it dont like german "ß" because i have an empty character. when i look in infopanel the title is right. i tried in appereance-settings-international different character sets but nothing changes.

There is nothing i can do, the german strings are hardcoded in xbmc, so feel free to translate them. Sorry the most skins are created to show up in english and if there are long characters it looks simply ugly.

I have tried german with weather and i've seen the problem, the only thing i can do is to rework the hole shit again Smile
So example to translate Aktuelle Temperetur, could be Aktuelle Temp. ...

The rightlist view problem was already mentioned, i'm going to fix it.

- butchabay - 2011-12-15

Nimo Wrote:yeah, weather looks great. but i think only in english. in german there are many cutted words like "Aktuelle Tempe..." for "Current Temp". max 2 lines before braking words with "..." would be nice. and i think in tv-shows season overview there is an bug in using character set. i use right view in episodes and it dont like german "ß" because i have an empty character. when i look in infopanel the title is right. i tried in appereance-settings-international different character sets but nothing changes.

Ok could you try again in rightlistview and see if it's fixed?
About current temp translation, i've done a string "current" search for that id in the skin folder language german, add it and translate it.
Btw. I'll post the xml soon, so everything under 2.07 can be translated for the next release. So 'll need all your help guys outthere!

- butchabay - 2011-12-15

@el_p
Done! Smile

- Oddsodz - 2011-12-15

butchabay Wrote:Btw i don't see any image Smile If you're using extrafanart it will show extrafanart, if you disable extrafanart you see season fanart and that's the way it should be. About the grey box, i need to check it. Else you can enable landscape.jpg for fanart view in extended mod settings, put your landscape.jpg in your tv show folder and it will show in the little box.

Then you have other options. Show seasonthumb in fanart view on season level and on episode level. Try to enable them.

EDIT: Ok now i see it Smile

You do understand that I was talking about the "Season" level?

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-12-15

Oo
butchabay Wrote:@el_p
Done! Smile

Thanks very much!

Also, just to let everyone know, I've updated the random movie script with a couple of new features. Pat's doing some testing and then I'll make it available for the skin.