Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- RockDawg - 2011-12-27

Any chance you remember what those fixes were? I've done quite a bit of modding and I'd hate to have to try to migrate all my changes to a new version just for this fix. I understand if you can't remember or don't have time to look into it. I know you're busy with 2.07. Just thought I'd ask.

EDIT: Oh yeah... I've been meaning to ask you what is lowering the opacity on the background image in DialogVideoInfo.xml? I'm trying to make it solid black with 100% opacity, but even after changing videoinfoback.png to all black, it still displays with very low opacity. I notice that texture was doubled up before I changed anything and I assume that was an attempt to increase opacity a bit. Right now I have 5 instances of that background to try to get as dark as I want. Why is that? Also, the white border on the top and bottom seem attached to the background image even though they are not in videoinfoback.xml. Where are they coming from?

- butchabay - 2011-12-27

@rock dawg
Sure i'll take a look and tell ya what to change.
About the videoinfo background, i need to look inside first and give you the code to change.

- ialand - 2011-12-27

It's looking better and better with every passing day.. the new info screen in the pause looks great....

except...

there are a lot of times where you pause to see something on the screen, a detail, a closer look.. which now has a large box over it.

Any thoughts as to a way to put in a method to dismiss the info box and leave it paused? Option to have NO info box on pause? Not dissing the work and the look in any fashion, it look great.. but there are times when it's in the way.

- butchabay - 2011-12-27

I'm thinking of making an option to enable/disable info on paused.

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-12-27

ialand Wrote:It's looking better and better with every passing day.. the new info screen in the pause looks great....

except...

there are a lot of times where you pause to see something on the screen, a detail, a closer look.. which now has a large box over it.

Any thoughts as to a way to put in a method to dismiss the info box and leave it paused? Option to have NO info box on pause? Not dissing the work and the look in any fashion, it look great.. but there are times when it's in the way.

I like the new Paused info panel as it it, but I second you about the fact that it's in the plain middle of picture, which can be disturbing in some cases.
The ideal would be to have some ticks count, with the panel fading to invisible after a moment, but it must be nightmare to code for Butcha.
So personnaly I will dig in the code (no idea which xml file to edit, but I will find) and position it in the lower border of screen. that will be enough for me

- ialand - 2011-12-27

butchabay Wrote:I'm thinking of making an option to enable/disable info on paused.

Maybe pressing pause a second time while paused makes it go away?

- ysutarko - 2011-12-27

Is it possible to make a wall view for games?

- butchabay - 2011-12-27

ialand Wrote:Maybe pressing pause a second time while paused makes it go away?

The skin has no control of that button, i'll make an option to disable it.

- vicmanpergar - 2011-12-28

Making it an option would be just great (i love the panel, but agree on that sometimes u may want to check or watch something on the film)

- butchabay - 2011-12-28

cd492 Wrote:Butcha get some rest and enjoy the Christmas Break, 2.07 can wait a couple days longer anyways.

Just a small bug. While watching a movie and downloading subtitles the Info Screen overlays the Subtitles Screen.

Done! Smile

- ialand - 2011-12-28

butchabay Wrote:The skin has no control of that button, i'll make an option to disable it.
Maybe instead of disable, choose between the old style pause and the new?

- butchabay - 2011-12-28

ialand Wrote:Maybe instead of disable, choose between the old style pause and the new?

The last commit i've done you can pause your video via video osd, that way the info won't appear.
Sorry the old paused screen is gone and won't come back.

- cd492 - 2011-12-28

butchabay Wrote:Done! Smile

Thanks!

- T800 - 2011-12-28

butchabay Wrote:The last commit i've done you can pause your video via video osd, that way the info won't appear.
Sorry the old paused screen is gone and won't come back.

I will reserve judgment until I have seen it on my TV but so far what I have seen of it I don't like the pause screen at all. I just don't understand why a pause screen that covers the middle of the screen is preferable. Huh

- dsync89 - 2011-12-28

After updating to the latest revision the skin had looked weird, it affect other skin like Aeon Nox and MQ3 as well Sad Alaska and Confluence remain unaffected.

Cirrus

Aeon Nox