Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- Kokonutcreme - 2012-01-10

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Kokonutcreme, can you try one thing for me before I post a fix for you.

Go to the "movie information" screen for one of your films and click "Edit Library" - I assume you have the addon installed.

In the MPAA field I assume you just have one of G, PG, M, MA etc. Can you type in "Australia:" before the rating and save it and then see if the logo is displayed.

Let me know what you get.

For movies with ratings, typing in Australia before the rating didn't change the logo, a prompt appears asking if you want to change to Australian ratings. If a movie is unrated, the NR rating disappears from view when I enter Australia.

- el_Paraguayo - 2012-01-10

Kokonutcreme Wrote:For movies with ratings, typing in Australia before the rating didn't change the logo, a prompt appears asking if you want to change to Australian ratings. If a movie is unrated, the NR rating disappears from view when I enter Australia.
The unrated image will only appear if the rating field is totally blank so putting in "Australia" will cause this to disappear.

What do your rating fields currently show? Is it just "M" or "Australia:M"?

Please try changing one to "Australia:M" and let me know what happens?

- exiledone1 - 2012-01-10

Hey Butchbay,

I just updated to the new 2.07 skin and I am not seeing any other views in the game section? When I move my cursor to the left of the screen I don't get any type of popup menu to change the view. The only view it's giving me is just the box image of the game, but no info or anything. The game has been properly scraped as well. I don't see any of the views I see in the screenshot for games.

Also, Did you remove the paused screen that pops up when playing a movie. When I hit pause I am not seeing anything at all except for the movie that is paused. No pause box in the center of the screen or anything. In the past it used to popup with the box image and some info which is the old OSD, but now when I pause it just pauses the movie with no images or info.

Thanks for all the hard work with this skin. I also cant figure out how to get the playback option to popup that you have in the screenshot to allow the trailer to play windowed? In one of the screen shots for the new 2.07 you have the popup menu to the left and it says playback or something?

Sorry for so many questions, but I can't figure out how to get XBMC to download all the banners and logo art and have it display on the correct views. I have all the posters and fanart, but don't know how to get the logos and banners. Currently all the views that support these types of images just show the default skin banner or the default logo placeholders.

- keibertz - 2012-01-10

@ exiledone1
for logos and banners u can use the XBMC Addon Artwork Downloader

@ butch
i think it would look better if the font size would be a litte bit smaler in the submenu

- exiledone1 - 2012-01-11

keibertz Wrote:@ exiledone1

Thanks for the help. Once I use the plugin will they just automatically be displayed on the proper view such as banner view and etc? I have a ton of movies and tv shows and can't go through them one at a time.

Thanks

Josh

- Mcevoycd - 2012-01-11

Hi I've been using this skin for ages now and in my opinion it's the best skin for XBMC, since I upgraded to 2.07 I've noticed that the background on the Main menu is dimmer than on any of the other menus, I.e. movies or tv. Is there anyway to set the background to the same brightness regardless of what screen your on? Or is it just my eyes playing tricks on me!!!

Cheers

Chris

Ps keep up the good work as this skin is awesome

- butchabay - 2012-01-11

Latest commit to SVN

- Added option to enable/disable global video now playing background and music now playing viz.
- New OSD, choose 3 positions for fullscreen info i higher, middle, lower
- lowered paused/seekbar screen

- butchabay - 2012-01-11

exiledone1 Wrote:Hey Butchbay,

I just updated to the new 2.07 skin and I am not seeing any other views in the game section? When I move my cursor to the left of the screen I don't get any type of popup menu to change the view. The only view it's giving me is just the box image of the game, but no info or anything. The game has been properly scraped as well. I don't see any of the views I see in the screenshot for games.

Also, Did you remove the paused screen that pops up when playing a movie. When I hit pause I am not seeing anything at all except for the movie that is paused. No pause box in the center of the screen or anything. In the past it used to popup with the box image and some info which is the old OSD, but now when I pause it just pauses the movie with no images or info.

Thanks for all the hard work with this skin. I also cant figure out how to get the playback option to popup that you have in the screenshot to allow the trailer to play windowed? In one of the screen shots for the new 2.07 you have the popup menu to the left and it says playback or something?

Sorry for so many questions, but I can't figure out how to get XBMC to download all the banners and logo art and have it display on the correct views. I have all the posters and fanart, but don't know how to get the logos and banners. Currently all the views that support these types of images just show the default skin banner or the default logo placeholders.

The Games section should work as expected, which version of ALA you're using ?
The Paused screen was not removed, but there is a setting in extended MOD to Hide Info while Paused.

To see banners you need to enable .jpg support for banners in extended MOD settings -- > TV Shows

Mcevoycd Wrote:Hi I've been using this skin for ages now and in my opinion it's the best skin for XBMC, since I upgraded to 2.07 I've noticed that the background on the Main menu is dimmer than on any of the other menus, I.e. movies or tv. Is there anyway to set the background to the same brightness regardless of what screen your on? Or is it just my eyes playing tricks on me!!!

Cheers

Chris

Ps keep up the good work as this skin is awesome

Glad you like it, yes i've dimmed the home screen plus an option to make background darker on home because of readibility. I may change it back as it was.

keibertz Wrote:@ exiledone1

@ butch
i think it would look better if the font size would be a litte bit smaler in the submenu

I'll see how it looks first and then we can decide which one to keep.

- butchabay - 2012-01-11

I also cant figure out how to get the playback option to popup that you have in the screenshot to allow the trailer to play windowed? In one of the screen shots for the new 2.07 you have the popup menu to the left and it says playback or something?

That depends on which view you are, in list views you have to press right, else press down and you'll see the slideout menu.

- T800 - 2012-01-11

butchabay Wrote:Latest commit to SVN

- Added option to enable/disable global video now playing background and music now playing viz.
- New OSD, choose 3 positions for fullscreen info i higher, middle, lower
- lowered paused/seekbar screen

Nailed it! Big Grin

I'm loving the lower OSD and having nothing on the screen when pausing. Nod

- butchabay - 2012-01-11

T800 Wrote:Nailed it! Big Grin

I'm loving the lower OSD and having nothing on the screen when pausing. Nod

Glad i could satisfy your needs Rofl

- T800 - 2012-01-11

Do you think we will ever be able to have a video for each home menu like a weather video just when weather is highlighted?

Also how do I delete my post in the tutorial thread?

- butchabay - 2012-01-11

T800 Wrote:Do you think we will ever be able to have a video for each home menu like a weather video just when weather is highlighted?

Also how do I delete my post in the tutorial thread?

Don't think so, maybe could be possible to start a specific video onfocus, but i seriously doubt it will run smooth.

You can just edit and delete your content inside and save, should be enough. I just said that, because i want to discuss problems, bugs and suggestions in this thread.

Thanx

- exiledone1 - 2012-01-11

butchabay Wrote:The Games section should work as expected, which version of ALA you're using ?
The Paused screen was not removed, but there is a setting in extended MOD to Hide Info while Paused.

To see banners you need to enable .jpg support for banners in extended MOD settings -- > TV Shows

Hey Butchbay,

I am using the newest version of ALA. Basically when I click on the game menu I just go to a screen that list the name of the Game which is Sims 3 and then it shows its box cover to the right side. Now if I try to move the mouse to the left of the screen to access the popup menu where you change views and stuff I get nothing. So no way to change the views at all.

I'll try to reinstall the plugin and see if it changes anything.

Now on the pause screen I have not disabled it in the skin settings or anything, but when I click pause I see nothing at all. It just pauses the movie. I doubled checked my settings a min ago. If you need me to I can post a screen shot later or logs. I did figure out the playback menu thing. Thanks. Love the skin and can't wait to see what you have in store. Runs a little slow on the ATV 2, but still an amazing piece of work. Thanks

Josh

- butchabay - 2012-01-11

I am using the newest version of ALA. Basically when I click on the game menu I just go to a screen that list the name of the Game which is Sims 3 and then it shows its box cover to the right side. Now if I try to move the mouse to the left of the screen to access the popup menu where you change views and stuff I get nothing. So no way to change the views at all.

I'll try to reinstall the plugin and see if it changes anything.

Now on the pause screen I have not disabled it in the skin settings or anything, but when I click pause I see nothing at all. It just pauses the movie. I doubled checked my settings a min ago. If you need me to I can post a screen shot later or logs. I did figure out the playback menu thing. Thanks. Love the skin and can't wait to see what you have in store. Runs a little slow on the ATV 2, but still an amazing piece of work. Thanks

Josh

Just tested now, ALA works on my end and the paused screen shows up. Maybe you should reinstall the skin and delete your guisettings.xml (backup first just in case)