Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- gates - 2012-02-18

hi,

how to get season thumb (the landscape one - not the default poster season) ? :x

I'm on "fanart" view in the tv-show season level.
The option "season thumb" is enable.
But i still get the same default landscape.jpg for "all season", "season 1" and "season 2".

I try to copy/rename the .jpg in many way ...
=> can someone confirm me the exact directory/subdirectory/filename for season thumb ?
=> is there an option in skin setting I missed ?

- butchabay - 2012-02-18

gates Wrote:hi,

how to get season thumb (the landscape one - not the default poster season) ? :x

I'm on "fanart" view in the tv-show season level.
The option "season thumb" is enable.
But i still get the same default landscape.jpg for "all season", "season 1" and "season 2".

I try to copy/rename the .jpg in many way ...
=> can someone confirm me the exact directory/subdirectory/filename for season thumb ?
=> is there an option in skin setting I missed ?

Seasonthumb1.jpg
Seasonthumb2.jpg

- gates - 2012-02-18

indeed, that's the correct syntax Smile

thx a lot Butchabay

- AnthonyC - 2012-02-19

cd492 Wrote:I think the DTS HD Flag doesn't work in Cirrus so far.

That's a bugger. It's a great looking theme!

- butchabay - 2012-02-19

cd492 Wrote:I think the DTS HD Flag doesn't work in Cirrus so far.

Going to look into it ...

- AnthonyC - 2012-02-19

I have my movies displaying using the fanart view but when I get to a movie set it does not display any info in relation to the set itself - only the thumb and fanart. Is their a way I can get the sets to display the content of the set using the fanart view? (Like it displays when you use movie set fanart)

- littlemixi - 2012-02-19

butchabay Wrote:Going to look into it ...

Was treated here

..and works..at least to me...

Had enough time to share it with you...but if I've got some minutes... Sad

- butchabay - 2012-02-19

AnthonyC Wrote:I have my movies displaying using the fanart view but when I get to a movie set it does not display any info in relation to the set itself - only the thumb and fanart. Is their a way I can get the sets to display the content of the set using the fanart view? (Like it displays when you use movie set fanart)

The view is moviesets fanart you have to choose and movie sets addon must be installed.

- AnthonyC - 2012-02-19

butchabay Wrote:The view is moviesets fanart you have to choose and movie sets addon must be installed.

If I have the view as moviesets fanart the sets are displayed fine but then I dont get any information on the rest of the movies. Only the fanart is displayed for "movies".

I want movie information to be displayed as well as set information as it shows for set when you have the moviesets fanart viewing option. Is this possible or is it either the one or the other?

- AnthonyC - 2012-02-19

littlemixi Wrote:Was treated here

..and works..at least for me...

Had enough time to share it with you...but if I've got some minutes... Sad

Being the uber noob I am, I am forced to asked which file I need to edit + location thereof.Blush

- butchabay - 2012-02-19

AnthonyC Wrote:If I have the view as moviesets fanart the sets are displayed fine but then I dont get any information on the rest of the movies. Only the fanart is displayed for "movies".

I want movie information to be displayed as well as set information as it shows for set when you have the moviesets fanart viewing option. Is this possible or is it either the one or the other?

That's why i've created a movie set item on home and that's why i've done a specific view only for sets. That's the deal for now. If xbmc will handle sets in a different way in future then it should be no problem to display all. I'll keep it this way and don't have in mind to add additional code.

- Martijn - 2012-02-19

butchabay Wrote:Seasonthumb1.jpg
Seasonthumb2.jpg

I actually wanted have it like:
season1-thumb.jpg

Already got banners like:
season1-banner.jpg

- butchabay - 2012-02-19

Martijn Wrote:I actually wanted have it like:
season1-thumb.jpg

Already got banners like:
season1-banner.jpg

No problem, i can change it. Is there an actual list for naming rules?

- AnthonyC - 2012-02-19

butchabay Wrote:That's why i've created a movie set item on home and that's why i've done a specific view only for sets. That's the deal for now. If xbmc will handle sets in a different way in future then it should be no problem to display all. I'll keep it this way and don't have in mind to add additional code.

Cool no worries. Didn't know it was a limitation on XBMCs side.

- butchabay - 2012-02-20

AnthonyC Wrote:Cool no worries. Didn't know it was a limitation on XBMCs side.

Yeah, XBMC doesn't show any Info about Collections. It's to the skinner if he wants to implement additional code to show up Movie Sets Info.

BTW, there are only about 5 skins showing up Info for Sets.

Glass - Convergence - Confluence Movie Sets Mod - a modded reFocus - cirrus extended v2