Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- lebress - 2012-03-05

Hello,
I found some error in translation for the French language in the weather menu. Where is the translation so I can correct errors. Sorry for my english, I'm French, so I use google translation.
Thank you in advance for your help

- butchabay - 2012-03-05

lebress Wrote:Hello,
I found some error in translation for the French language in the weather menu. Where is the translation so I can correct errors. Sorry for my english, I'm French, so I use google translation.

In the skin folder, language.

- GuiZ - 2012-03-05

lebress Wrote:Hello,

Hi,
If you are talking about weather condition on home I know that weather underground provides stranges informations like " risque de rain"...Huh. Is that your problem? In that case, you should take a look at weather google on passion xbmc repo - passion-xbmc.org - The weather provider is google and it correctly translates the weather forecast

- lebress - 2012-03-05

From the main menu, in weather, for example "Chance of rain" instead of "Chance de pluie", for the current day "Current" instead of "Aujourd'hui".
A butchabay, I already looked in the skin directory \ language \ french but I have not found

- butchabay - 2012-03-05

Then you may look at the weather provider strings.

- lebress - 2012-03-05

Thank you, I look and I'll let you know.
I have another question, I céer two buttons in the main menu, a "Movies" and another "Anime". When I want to assign a background image of the skin, even the default, I have a black screen.

- butchabay - 2012-03-05

lebress Wrote:Thank you, I look and I'll let you know.
I have another question, I céer two buttons in the main menu, a "Movies" and another "Anime". When I want to assign a background image of the skin, even the default, I have a black screen.

I assume you're talking about custom favourite or custom playlist.
There is no default for those, you have to browse for an image.

- keibertz - 2012-03-06

The weather provider strings are not realy translatet its the same problem in German. But this is not Skin related. you must change it in the Weather addon.

REV. 458 Commited to SVN - butchabay - 2012-03-06

- moved flagging folder out of textures.xbt to extras

- ialand - 2012-03-07

Something is a bit wonked. Just installed 458, and crashed HARD.. When rebooted, the system had rolled back to Confluence with no sign of Cirrus. No rollback, nothing. Reinstalled.. BOOM! Same thing. Help?

Edit: tried to reinstall again, this time "installation failed"
This is Eden Beta3

- butchabay - 2012-03-07

ialand Wrote:Something is a bit wonked. Just installed 458, and crashed HARD.. When rebooted, the system had rolled back to Confluence with no sign of Cirrus. No rollback, nothing. Reinstalled.. BOOM! Same thing. Help?

This is Eden Beta3

Installed how ? Use tortoise svn. Everythings working on my 3 machines.

- littlemixi - 2012-03-07

ialand Wrote:Something is a bit wonked. Just installed 458, and crashed HARD.. When rebooted, the system had rolled back to Confluence with no sign of Cirrus. No rollback, nothing. Reinstalled.. BOOM! Same thing. Help?

This is Eden Beta3

Sorry butcha but same issue to me Sad
Either with RC2 or Beta 3 (both onto a new XBMC installation)
Logfile says: "12:09:06 T:4732 ERROR: Could not read addon description of skin.cirrus.extended.v2.svn"

Reinstalled SVN 438 and it works!

- butchabay - 2012-03-07

littlemixi Wrote:Sorry butcha but same issue to me Sad
Either with RC2 or Beta 3 (both onto a new XBMC installation)
Logfile says: "12:09:06 T:4732 ERROR: Could not read addon description of skin.cirrus.extended.v2.svn"

Reinstalled SVN 438 and it works!

Hopefully you're not talking about xbmc.passion repo. Tortoise SVN --> Update and should work.

Again i have no control what xbmc passion repo does and when it has been updated, just wait a few hours and try this evening.

Quote:ERROR: Could not read addon description of skin.cirrus.extended.v2.svn

the name of the skin is: skin.cirrus.extended.v2 and not skin.cirrus.extended.v2.svn

PHP Code:
<addon id="skin.cirrus.extended.v2" version="2.08" name="cirrus extended v2 (SVN)" provider-name="butchabay"

Maybe an error occured in the passion repo.

Sorry nothing i can do.

- shado23 - 2012-03-07

butchabay Wrote:@shado23

Open ViewsVideoRightlist.xml

Line:127

PHP Code:
<onright condition="Container.Content(Movies) | Container.Content(Episodes)">ActivateWindow(1121)</onright

to

PHP Code:
<onright>60</onright

Thanks a bunch!

- littlemixi - 2012-03-07

butchabay Wrote:Hopefully you're not talking about xbmc.passion repo.
Unfortunately..yes. Downloaded here and it says, that it is svn 458 Eek But ok..I'm waiting few more hours.