Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-03-22

(2012-03-22, 07:35)ialand Wrote: Just installed from the repo and every minute or so I get a popular 'Script Failed: RandomItems.py' but I don't have any random anything turned on?

Just download and install the script and you'll be fine:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/script.randomitems/script.randomitems-3.0.9.zip

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - gfur732 - 2012-03-23

Thanks for the great skin Butchabay.

I have a couple questions though. I hadn't updated in a while and I've noticed now when you press down in advanced launcher it goes to an info screen instead of starting a trailer. Is there some way i can map starting the trailers to a new button or if not, a way to reverse the change on my system? Being able to quickly and easily start trailers is an extremely valuable feature for me, especially when going through 100 or more games to confirm that all are properly setup with the trailer.

My other question also has to do with trailers. Is there currently a way to set filelauncher specific extrafanart folders? I've run into the issue a number of times where games share the same title and I either have to change the titles to differentiate them (which looks really sloppy) or allow some games to be associated with a trailer that doesn't properly represent them.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-03-23

(2012-03-23, 05:43)gfur732 Wrote: Thanks for the great skin Butchabay.

I have a couple questions though. I hadn't updated in a while and I've noticed now when you press down in advanced launcher it goes to an info screen instead of starting a trailer. Is there some way i can map starting the trailers to a new button or if not, a way to reverse the change on my system? Being able to quickly and easily start trailers is an extremely valuable feature for me, especially when going through 100 or more games to confirm that all are properly setup with the trailer.

My other question also has to do with trailers. Is there currently a way to set filelauncher specific extrafanart folders? I've run into the issue a number of times where games share the same title and I either have to change the titles to differentiate them (which looks really sloppy) or allow some games to be associated with a trailer that doesn't properly represent them.

Change the respective views replacing the "ondown" or for rightlist views "onright" action with this line.

Fanart Games Views:

PHP Code:
<ondown condition="substring(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher)">XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(Menu_GameCustom1_Label)]/$INFO[ListItem.label]/trailer.mp4)</ondown

Rightlist Games Views:

PHP Code:
<onright condition="substring(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher)">XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(Menu_GameCustom1_Label)]/$INFO[ListItem.label]/trailer.mp4)</onright

Reguarding your second request, sadly not ... it's still a hack and workaround ... trailers, extrafanarts and extrathumbs aren't supported in ALA as i know. Renaming the game to match the folder name is still the easiest and fastest way.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Angelscry - 2012-03-23

(2012-03-23, 16:55)butchabay Wrote: Reguarding your second request, sadly not ... it's still a hack and workaround ... trailers, extrafanarts and extrathumbs aren't supported in ALA as i know. Renaming the game to match the folder name is still the easiest and fastest way.
What Advanced Launcher needs to provide to have trailers, extrafanarts and extrathumbs support?

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - ialand - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-22, 08:43)butchabay Wrote:
(2012-03-22, 07:35)ialand Wrote: Just installed from the repo and every minute or so I get a popular 'Script Failed: RandomItems.py' but I don't have any random anything turned on?

Just download and install the script and you'll be fine:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/script.randomitems/script.randomitems-3.0.9.zip

Nope, didn't help... still pops up ever minute or so... switch to another skin and it stops... switch back and POP!

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Abulrock - 2012-03-25

First of all great skin, thank you very much for that. i was using Neon which is also a great skin but this one fist my style better.

i have an issue with the fullscreen info while playing a video, the poster image on the left side is shadowed and it doesn't get clear. this is only for TV shows, for movies you can see the poster clearly. i posted two images below to help me explain. I tried to look around for a solution but no luck, please if someone has an idea how to fix let me know.

Better yet, is it possible to remove the poster and replace it with the Episode thumbnail?

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-03-25

Download poster.jpg with artwork downloader

i really appreciate the quick response, i tried to delete all the posters from their folder and redowload them with Artwork Donwloader like you said but it didnt work. i also tried removing the show and updating library but no luck.
Sometimes it would flash clear for a slip second and then it goes back to being very dark.

anything thing i forgot to mention, is the trailer, when i choose to play them in windowed mode it plays full screen behind the skin, (hope that make sense). even if i change the option in the skin menu to play videos in window mode, then it would play in the BG and in a small window.

I'm running V.2.09

I'm going to take a look.
About trailers in BG, go to skin settings-->general settings and disable global video and viz. in BG

Butchabay thanks for looking into this.
About the trailers, it is disabled in setting, and it still plays in the BG behind the skin. When enabled it plays in two places, hebind the skin and in a small window.

I repeat, not the setting for global video window, but general setting, the last item, disable it!

Commited to SVN REV 587

- Changes in Skin Settings
- Fixed Poster TV Shows OSD
- New Animations Fanart Slide View and TV Logo View

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Abulrock - 2012-03-26

Dude thanks, I didn't see that option before. I disabled it and enable the option to play in window mode. Otherwise if I just disable it it will play but only sound no picture.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - noner - 2012-03-26

sorry quick question... is the version available through your repository the SVN version?

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-03-26

No, repo only contains rleases.