Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-06-20

(2012-06-20, 16:19)gfur732 Wrote: Hey Butchabay, not sure if I should ask this here or that other thread about trailers in ALA, but I'm just wondering if you're planning on integrating the change Angelscry made for trailers? I don't think the change is in the official repository's version, but the version he has on his repo has had the change for over a month.

If you're not planning to change it, could you answer a (hopefully) quick question for me? I prefer the trailers to play ondown (and you told me how to go back to that in the past), but I'd like to change it to both incorporate Angelscry's change and also to play the trailer windowed. I changed ondown to XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.trailer]), but it's still playing fullscreen. How would I now switch it to windowed instead?

Good to know, so you say there is a non official version of ala ? why that ? Huh

To play the trailer windowed you could try:

PHP Code:
<ondown>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.trailer],1)</ondown

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - gfur732 - 2012-06-21

I'm not sure why the version on the official repositories is so out of date. The one currently in the official XBMC repo (1.7.6) is from February, while if you check Angelscry's repo, he's actually up to 1.8.9.

Anyways, I was pretty sure I tried what you showed above earlier (it looked like that's what you were doing elsewhere for windowed vs fullscreen), but I tried it again a moment ago and it's still playing fullscreen. It's not a huge deal though, I prefer it windowed but I'm not too worried about it. Thanks for the response and for a great skin.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-06-21

And you're sure you have video window global enabled ?

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - gfur732 - 2012-06-21

(2012-06-21, 08:40)butchabay Wrote: And you're sure you have video window global enabled ?

You're absolutely right. I forgot I was on a fresh XBMC (and OS) installation. I thought I had it playing windowed after the reinstallation (but through the menus), but I obviously misremembered. It's working perfectly now. Thank you so much for the help.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-06-21

Smile

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - ady199 - 2012-06-21

I really love what you've done with this skin now - I've once again set it as my default skin.

Some questions I have though, is it possible to have the running total of Movies in the Movies section, include movies in Movie Sets? (Like on the Home Screen)

Also, for some reason in Movies, only a few of my Movies are showing the Plot of the movie - How do I change this, so all of them show the plot? (I'm using the Coverflow view) and some of the movie plots that are showing, have weird characters (i.e. seems to be some sort of code)

Thanks in advance

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - butchabay - 2012-06-22

1. No sorry not going to add this
2. Check if you've enabled show plot outline in skin settings, if yes disable it. Not every scraper has the plot outline info.

Weird characters has nothing to do with the skin. Please check your scraper.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - ady199 - 2012-06-22

(2012-06-22, 09:46)butchabay Wrote: 1. No sorry not going to add this
2. Check if you've enabled show plot outline in skin settings, if yes disable it. Not every scraper has the plot outline info.

Weird characters has nothing to do with the skin. Please check your scraper.

Many Thanks for your reply - is there away then to turn off the running total in Movies?

I've just turned off the 'Show Plot Outline' setting and now all the movies are showing plots Big Grin

I just wanted to ask you, a while ago I put in a request for an option to show Blu-ray cases in a movie view type, you said you would think about it. Anymore thoughts on if this is something you would do?

One last question if I may, how do I get the Movie Watchlist to show like this:-

Thanks in advance

Running Total ? What do you mean ? Home Menu ? If yes you can disable library totals in home menu settings. I think something like show extra info on home.

No more changes cirrus extended is almost finished, a little tweak here and there but no more requests, sorry.

I'm working on something new: See my signature WIP Diffuse ... Smile

(2012-06-22, 12:16)butchabay Wrote: Running Total ? What do you mean ? Home Menu ? If yes you can disable library totals in home menu settings. I think something like show extra info on home.

No more changes cirrus extended is almost finished, a little tweak here and there but no more requests, sorry.

I'm working on something new: See my signature WIP Diffuse ... Smile

Thanks for your reply - I meant the running total actually in Movies (no worries if it can't)

Can you please tell me how I can get the Recently Added movies to look like this:-

Your new skin looks awesome

Thanks in advance

Ok, you mean the items shown in the upper right corner? Yes you can disable them in skin settings, enable or disable page count.
To see the recently movie list press right twice. Movies --> Submenu --> Recently Added / Watchlist

Not working for recently added horizontal layout. Only normal widgets.

BTW: The screen you're seeing is cirrus extended light (with the black overlay) but the function is the same as in cev2.

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - GuiZ - 2012-06-22

Just a question for you Butcha. Do you plan to port CEV to Frodo? I hope i won't lost my favorite skin at the end of the year.

(2012-06-22, 13:33)butchabay Wrote: Ok, you mean the items shown in the upper right corner? Yes you can disable them in skin settings, enable or disable page count.
To see the recently movie list press right twice. Movies --> Submenu --> Recently Added / Watchlist

Not working for recently added horizontal layout. Only normal widgets.

BTW: The screen you're seeing is cirrus extended light (with the black overlay) but the function is the same as in cev2.

Many Thanks for the info

(2012-06-22, 14:42)GuiZ Wrote: Just a question for you Butcha. Do you plan to port CEV to Frodo? I hope i won't lost my favorite skin at the end of the year.

CEV2 works fine with the latest nightly, no need to change anything atm. If there are some changes in future i'll take a look ofcourse.

Cheers

RE: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - bigbodiehard - 2012-06-22

How did you add the watch it later script to the context menu?