Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- mad-max - 2011-06-21

butchabay Wrote:Actual Status for 2.04 update can be found HERE:

Should be ready this week ...
Great News...looking forward to it...

EDIT: After taking a look at the changelog so far...i will put some parts in my confluence mod ;-)

mm

- funkysven_4 - 2011-06-21

butchabay Wrote:You're using EMM to scrap your movies? I have about 400 movies and no one is showing more than 5 mediaflags. Maybe you should see if the movies are tagged the right way and refresh them. What happens if you switch to confluence skin?

I use Ember Media Manager but I am having some issue with extra media flags.

How do I check if they are tagged the right way?

- butchabay - 2011-06-21

mad-max Wrote:Great News...looking forward to it...

EDIT: After taking a look at the changelog so far...i will put some parts in my confluence mod ;-)

mm

Laugh Take whatever you need !

I'll pm you when update is ready so you can drop it to your repo ...

cheers

- butchabay - 2011-06-21

funkysven_4 Wrote:I use Ember Media Manager but I am having some issue with extra media flags.

How do I check if they are tagged the right way?

When you open that movie in EMM, which flags are shown ? Post the name of the movie here please.

- GuiZ - 2011-06-23

HI there!

Just a question about weather fanart condition. Is it possible to have the weather fanart in weather menu and not only on home menu.

Thanx again for the hard work on this skin butcha. The new features for next update looks awesome

- butchabay - 2011-06-23

GuiZ Wrote:HI there!

Just a question about weather fanart condition. Is it possible to have the weather fanart in weather menu and not only on home menu.

Thanx again for the hard work on this skin butcha. The new features for next update looks awesome

You mean when entering weather ? I think it's possible ... but first have to take a look, i'll add it on the request list ...

Update is coming this weekend, so stay tuned Wink

- GuiZ - 2011-06-23

butchabay Wrote:You mean when entering weather ? I think it's possible ... but first have to take a look, i'll add it on the request list ...

Yep exactly. Good news for the update. Can't wait for it

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-06-24

butchabay Wrote:You mean when entering weather ? I think it's possible ... but first have to take a look, i'll add it on the request list ...

Should be fairly straightforward...

Butcha, I might be able to take a look at this tonight - unless you've already done it (I know how quickly you work!).

- PatrickBateman - 2011-06-24

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Should be fairly straightforward...

Butcha, I might be able to take a look at this tonight - unless you've already done it (I know how quickly you work!).

Very True Nerd

He has things done an sorted quicker than anyone ive ever met Laugh

I had a bad crash this week butcha (hence my lack of updates) my USB hub somehow malfunctioned and caused my drives to be unregongised, which in turn caused massive errors on the drives and some requiredformatting mening a totl loss of data Angry ive recovered some but not all and im gutted.

I noticed a few things though as i was reinstalling, Cant remember if i reported them before or if others have mentioned it, but when using the plug-ins such as "free-cable" etc and selecting a "tv show" or "all shows" the plugin seems to want to the default fanart view that the actual "TV Shows" from the home menu uses. Most plugins have a default "List" type view, however its not possible to get "list" view in the "free cable" plug in... So i went and activated right list view, and when using "rightlistvew" in "free cable" its impossible to access the slide out menu? Therefore not allowing me to change to any other view?

Not sure if i mentioned that before or if others have mentioned but thought id let you know, i can post a screen shot etc if required if my description is no good lol

Its been a rough week getting my pc reinstalled, recovering all my data and multiple hospital appointments to attend to etc Oo What a week... Glad its over and looking forward to a great update from butcha to keep me busy for a wee while Big Grin

- butchabay - 2011-06-24

Hi Pat,
the bug you've mentioned should be already fixed ... don't know which version you're using ... and i don't remember if the fix will be in the coming update 2.04 ...

you have the latest files i've sent you ... Update should be ready this weekend ...

- PatrickBateman - 2011-06-24

butchabay Wrote:Hi Pat,
the bug you've mentioned should be already fixed ... don't know which version you're using ... and i don't remember if the fix will be in the coming update 2.04 ...

you have the latest files i've sent you ... Update should be ready this weekend ...

Hey,

I'm using the last files you sent Smile version 2.04 (test) Smile

The bug is in that test version but only on that specific plugin? I don't seem
To have the issue else were?

Looking forward to the update though... The version I am using is amazing and the extra updates sound fantastic Smile

- xytreme99 - 2011-06-25

i switched from cirrus to this and found the skin significantly slower. its probably on par with the other skin out there but i find simplicity and cirrus really responsive and that is my main reason for using it. is this just my experience or do everyone accept the slow down in exchange for the new features ?.

am using a dell studio hybrid, core 2 duo processor with 2 mb, running windows 7

- butchabay - 2011-06-25

xytreme99 Wrote:i switched from cirrus to this and found the skin significantly slower. its probably on par with the other skin out there but i find simplicity and cirrus really responsive and that is my main reason for using it. is this just my experience or do everyone accept the slow down in exchange for the new features ?.

am using a dell studio hybrid, core 2 duo processor with 2 mb, running windows 7

You should try upcoming update, expected in a few hours, and then report back.
You may try explainig what you mean with "slow" it's while browsing your library?

UPDATE cirrus extended v2 (2.04) - butchabay - 2011-06-25

Here we go, a new update is here!

A lot of changes in skin settings, so you may try delete your guisettings.xml if there are problems ... skin will be avaiable in repository later ... maybe tomorrow !

Go and get it HERE:

- MarioXD - 2011-06-25

butchabay Wrote:Here we go, a new update is here!

A lot of changes in skin settings, so you may try delete your guisettings.xml if there are problems ... skin will be avaiable in repository later ... maybe tomorrow !

Go and get it HERE:

Niceeee!!! thanks