Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- PatrickBateman - 2011-08-29

No worries bro,

Screens look fantastic and I'm sure everyone appreciates your hard work and doesnt mind waiting a bit longer Nod

- ady199 - 2011-08-29

PatrickBateman Wrote:No worries bro,

Screens look fantastic and I'm sure everyone appreciates your hard work and doesnt mind waiting a bit longer Nod

I second that!

- keibertz - 2011-08-29

hope i can install it this evening.
I wanna delete XBMC 10 and switch totally to XBMC 11 today.

It looks absolutly fantastic best skin availible Smile

- warlion - 2011-08-29

so the 2.05 will be compatible 100% with eden?
i love cirrus

- butchabay - 2011-08-29

warlion Wrote:so the 2.05 will be compatible 100% with eden?
i love cirrus

Yes ! Smile

- PatrickBateman - 2011-08-29

Even el-p's script ...

If so, that's great as I'm currently looking at trying out thr nightlys for the new Audio and video options in the hope they will work better with my 7.1 setup Nod

If not I'll stick with dharma as it's god dam rock solid Laugh

- butchabay - 2011-08-29

Finally it's here! Update 2.05 ( Dharma and Pre Eden )
See first post !

Repository Installer is not yet ready for 2.05 update.

Enjoy.

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-08-29

PatrickBateman Wrote:Even el-p's script ...

If so, that's great as I'm currently looking at trying out thr nightlys for the new Audio and video options in the hope they will work better with my 7.1 setup Nod

If not I'll stick with dharma as it's god dam rock solid Laugh

It's not Eden ready yet...

...but if Butcha builds in the links to the script, I can create an Eden-compatible version of the script for you to add to your system.

- ady199 - 2011-08-29

butchabay Wrote:Finally it's here! Update 2.05 ( Dharma and Pre Eden )
See first post !

Repository Installer is not yet ready for 2.05 update.

Enjoy.

Fantastic - Many Thanks

Will download and install it now.....

Thanks again..

- SALAMINOMACHOS - 2011-08-29

keibertz Wrote:hope i can install it this evening.
I wanna delete XBMC 10 and switch totally to XBMC 11 today.

It looks absolutly fantastic best skin availible Smile
Good morning to all of you
Is XBMC 11 available?
Any link?
Thanks

- Lewman - 2011-08-29

Thanks for the hard work. The new skin is looking great! Smile

Just 2 observations. The new skin appears to have lost the BBFC ratings (UK classifications) The MPAA ones show fine, but when i view a film that i have scraped with a UK certificate nothing shows.

Also on the home screen, under videos there's a box that shows various video file information. This is far too low on the screen and has a 1/3 of the box cut off.

- ady199 - 2011-08-29

SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Good morning to all of you
Is XBMC 11 available?
Any link?
Thanks

First Page

- MaRINoL - 2011-08-29

Hello All-

I have been lurking for a while. I just joined so, this is my first post.

Like most of you, I've been waiting for the 2.0.5 update. I grabbed it as soon as it was available, unrar'd, zipped & copied over to my ATV2. I attempted to install and received a message that the addon does not have the correct directory structure. So, I attempted to manually copy over the decompressed skin folder to the addon directory and I received an error due to the commas in the names of files in the "flagging" folder. I subsequently blew the flagging folder away and was able to copy the remainder over however, when I attempted to switch to the skin, not only was the icon not visible in the skin preview window, XBMC kicked back to Confluence...?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

Edit: Apparently I joined a year ago and forgot. My mistake.

- butchabay - 2011-08-29

Lewman Wrote:Thanks for the hard work. The new skin is looking great! Smile

Just 2 observations. The new skin appears to have lost the BBFC ratings (UK classifications) The MPAA ones show fine, but when i view a film that i have scraped with a UK certificate nothing shows.

Also on the home screen, under videos there's a box that shows various video file information. This is far too low on the screen and has a 1/3 of the box cut off.

1. You have enabled new MPAA Flags ?

2. Screenshot please.

EDIT: Copy and Paste the BBFC Flags from Media/flagging/newratings to Media/flagging/ratings and see if it works.

- butchabay - 2011-08-29

MaRINoL Wrote:Hello All-

I have been lurking for a while. I just joined so, this is my first post.

Like most of you, I've been waiting for the 2.0.5 update. I grabbed it as soon as it was available, unrar'd, zipped & copied over to my ATV2. I attempted to install and received a message that the addon does not have the correct directory structure. So, I attempted to manually copy over the decompressed skin folder to the addon directory and I received an error due to the commas in the names of files in the "flagging" folder. I subsequently blew the flagging folder away and was able to copy the remainder over however, when I attempted to switch to the skin, no only was the icon not visible in the skin preview window, XBMC kicked back to Confluence...?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

Edit: Apparently I joined a year ago and forgot. My mistake.

You can't install cirrus extended v2 (2.05), as it isn't yet in the repo.
About other issues, try to make a clean install and delete guisettings.xml to start from scratch.