Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-08-29

el_Paraguayo Wrote:yeah, got the space. May try completely uninstalling and doing a fresh install.
Okaaay, pre-Eden (seems to be) up and running.

Random movie script not working (as expected) - will knock out a pre-Eden compatible version in the next couple of days.

- butchabay - 2011-08-29

Updated this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=875864&postcount=1047

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-08-29

Butcha, do you have some stats about the number of downloadings of 2.05 on mediafire/repo?

There a lot of views of this thread, but few different people who actually post something (it seems it's always the same 20 or 30 same people). I just wander how many use really this skin...

- butchabay - 2011-08-29

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Butcha, do you have some stats about the number of downloadings of 2.05 on mediafire/repo?

There a lot of views of this thread, but few different people who actually post something (it seems it's always the same 20 or 30 same people). I just wander how many use really this skin...

2.04 are about 1500 downloads.
2.05 about 200 for dharma, 200 eden (today)

Not included the amount of downloads via repo, i assume much more.

- warlion - 2011-08-30

butchabay amazing work i love your cirrus and finaly for eden Smile

just one question im using tv show next aired addon but in the page i saw the cirrus banner insted of the show banner , do you know if is posible to insted tvbanner use the logo show?

- SamHill - 2011-08-30

butchabay Wrote:2.04 are about 1500 downloads.
2.05 about 200 for dharma, 200 eden (today)

Not included the amount of downloads via repo, i assume much more.

This is the only skin I will use. Hands down the best skin out there.
Thanks Butcha and all that has helped out making this the best out there.

- keibertz - 2011-08-30

realy great work i love this skin

everything is working with XBMC 11 now

- MaxHeadroom - 2011-08-30

Hey Butch

Awesome work as usual. Just wanted to let you know that under 2.04 using the vertical menu it would always hang for about 5 seconds as I scrolled past the Weather menu (using fanart background). I assume that it was related to the bug that brought up the default background. Under 2.05 no such problem - bug is gone and scrolls straight through.

I also had some stutter with the rss scroll along the bottom of the page but that seems to have become smoother as well :-)

Lovin it!

Question - Is it possible to change the order when adding menu items to the home page? I have added a network radio station and it is sitting between TV Shows and Video, I would prefer to move it next to the Music menu so like is with like. Not sure if this is xbmc or skin controlled?

- MaRINoL - 2011-08-30

ady199 Wrote:Hi the nightly build I'm running on my ATV is:-

Platform: Mac OS X (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1). Built on Aug 28 2011 (Git:20110827-639950e)

As I said, I've been running V2.04 without problems...Big Grin

I've just installed V2.05 again and definite problems with slow fanart.

How can I do a clean scan of my database??

Thanks again

Hello-

Would you mind sharing how you got 2.05 working on the ATV2? For the life of me, I have not been able to get in to install regardless of what I've tried.

Installing from zip, I receive the message that the addon does not have the proper structure.

Unzipping and copying over via SSH I get errors due to commas in file names within the flagging directory.

I've tried modding addon.xml, re-zipping and copying to no avail.

I updated to the latest ATV2 nightly, xbmc-20110829-bfbb8cd-master-atv2.deb 29-Aug-2011 10:56

I'm out of ideas at this point.

- butchabay - 2011-08-30

warlion Wrote:butchabay amazing work i love your cirrus and finaly for eden Smile

just one question im using tv show next aired addon but in the page i saw the cirrus banner insted of the show banner , do you know if is posible to insted tvbanner use the logo show?

Is tv next aired working again? I'll have to try it.
About banners, you have setup " use banner.jpg " in extended mod settings?
You need to have banner.jpg in your tvshow folders.

- butchabay - 2011-08-30

MaxHeadroom Wrote:Hey Butch

Awesome work as usual. Just wanted to let you know that under 2.04 using the vertical menu it would always hang for about 5 seconds as I scrolled past the Weather menu (using fanart background). I assume that it was related to the bug that brought up the default background. Under 2.05 no such problem - bug is gone and scrolls straight through.

I also had some stutter with the rss scroll along the bottom of the page but that seems to have become smoother as well :-)

Lovin it!

Question - Is it possible to change the order when adding menu items to the home page? I have added a network radio station and it is sitting between TV Shows and Video, I would prefer to move it next to the Music menu so like is with like. Not sure if this is xbmc or skin controlled?

Thanx man, glad everything's working.
Here is how menu entries are organized:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=817327&postcount=458

- butchabay - 2011-08-30

MaRINoL Wrote:Hello-

Would you mind sharing how you got 2.05 working on the ATV2? For the life of me, I have not been able to get in to install regardless of what I've tried.

Installing from zip, I receive the message that the addon does not have the proper structure.

Unzipping and copying over via SSH I get errors due to commas in file names within the flagging directory.

I've tried modding addon.xml, re-zipping and copying to no avail.

I updated to the latest ATV2 nightly, xbmc-20110829-bfbb8cd-master-atv2.deb 29-Aug-2011 10:56

I'm out of ideas at this point.

You're sure you've downloaded the preEden version of cirrus ext. 2.05 and not dharma ?

- butchabay - 2011-08-30

keibertz Wrote:realy great work i love this skin

everything is working with XBMC 11 now

Hey keibertz ...
maybe you should use preEden and not xbmc11 as it may confuse some users here ...

we have:

xbmc11
preEden
nightlies
nightly builds

and ... ?

- keibertz - 2011-08-30

ok
I vow improvement
Only preEden from now on Smile

tv next aired is working fine again on preEden so TV-Guide performs well

- UnisonRuss - 2011-08-30

Hi! Grabbed the update and it's awesome! Two things:

-TV Guide worked well before, but now there is just a blank page
-When I use the Recently Added widget on the homescreen, and I have a movie highlighted, there is no plot details. Is that the way it's supposed to be? Having the plot visible would be awesome Smile