Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: [MOD] Cirrus Extended v2 (/showthread.php?tid=102066)

- PatrickBateman - 2011-05-26

butchabay Wrote:Your comments needed again:
I'm close to drop the old media flags and set the new ones as standard, in the folder new media flags everyone could put preferable media flags inside, they would appear when " Enable new media flags" is set.

Here is my 2c,

I think the new media flags should be the default as they are by far the better looking and elegant icons. The old ones are not consistent, sufferer sizes and colours, and in some cases don't fit correctly etc... The new flags should be the default, and the old ones Could be left in for people to enable for people who still like them.

For me... New flags = default!

Smile

- butchabay - 2011-05-26

mad-max Wrote:Hey Butch...

...as promised:

http://pastebin.com/p3ueTcHs

cheers,
mm

Don't know why but i have problems with ä,ö,ü and so on ... maybe not supported by the default font ?

- mad-max - 2011-05-26

what about substituting ä with ae, ü with ue and so on...you´re task? my task? Laugh

ZombieRobot Wrote:Love the uncompressed textures had a play today and added a new view not 100% done but about 99% want to get a extrathumb/trailer window that can toggle on and off. if you keen for v3 butch let me know sometimes too many views is not a good thing. if not could release as a mod.

Keep up the good work dude

(not loving the tagline may change it)

Will this view ever be made public?
This is very similar to the "compact" view and is very beautiful and simplistic.

I'd love the exact same view as this for my movies and tv shows, but with the poster on the right with the description and video window on the left. Beautiful!

Compact view and this view are my absolute favourites as they really do make this feel like an appliance and go for the elegant simplistic look and feel, while still providing all the relevant data! You guys really do have an eye for detail!

Can we have a user modified section here on the forum or will these beautiful views be added in forth coming updates?

Great work guys,

Sorry for then3 posts but I felt it better to reply individually rather than 1 big long messy post!

FYI...
Just helped finish off a friends htpc today, installed cirrus extended for him and he was blown away with how stunning and fast it was! It honestly MAKES xbmc work for the user!

Cheers guys!

- butchabay - 2011-05-26

mad-max Wrote:what about substituting ä with ae, ü with ue and so on...you´re task? my task? Laugh

No problem, it's not a big deal, i'll do it as i have to add some more strings ...

cheers

- mad-max - 2011-05-26

butchabay Wrote:No problem, it's not a big deal, i'll do it as i have to add some more strings ...

Ok...just give ma a hit Laugh

@butcha,

I'm having a small issue where the weather plus plugin is displaying "static" and "animated" weather icons at the same time on the "today" and "hourly" views.

Is this a skin issue or a plugin issue?

For example is currently showing scattered showers, but with the animated version and static version overlaid ontop of each other it looks like a storm is happening Smile

It is not apparent on the "10 day" view but is on the other views?

Any ideas?

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-05-26

PatrickBateman Wrote:For example is currently showing scattered showers, but with the animated version and static version overlaid ontop of each other it looks like a storm is happening Smile
Not sure where you are in the world, but a storm IS happening in London!

- nikothebouriko - 2011-05-26

Thx late :p for v2 ...

so quick compared to V1 ... it's magic ^^

just feature : can we have scollbar in musicwallview ?

many thx

as far the best quick skin ever ...

- Chaos_666 - 2011-05-26

Hi there,
great update butcha
butchabay Wrote:No problem, it's not a big deal, i'll do it as i have to add some more strings ...

cheers
just guessing, but maybe it s the same problem as desribed here?

Further i am missing the DVD Menu in the player controls. Already mentioned that here

Allow me the question why there is no repository, as imho this woul make update much easier. (me = lazy guy)

THX
Chaos

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Not sure where you are in the world, but a storm IS happening in London!

Hey,

Lol Smile Na, no storms here just a drizzle, however I have a static drizzle image plus the animated version doubled over the top of the static one meaning even when it's cloudy I have 4 of them, if it's night time I have 2 moons, if it's sunny I have 2 suns... The static images are overlaid over the top of the animated ones so it's showing the weather twice, and therefore double as wet, windy or sunny Smile

@butcha
Is there any way to slightly increase the size of the posters in fanart view? Currently they are so small I cant really read/see the covers from the couch when using that view. Can they be increased in size by either an edit on my end or within the skin options?

- butchabay - 2011-05-26

PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey,

Lol Smile Na, no storms here just a drizzle, however I have a static drizzle image plus the animated version doubled over the top of the static one meaning even when it's cloudy I have 4 of them, if it's night time I have 2 moons, if it's sunny I have 2 suns... The static images are overlaid over the top of the animated ones so it's showing the weather twice, and therefore double as wet, windy or sunny Smile

@butcha
Is there any way to slightly increase the size of the posters in fanart view? Currently they are so small I cant really read/see the covers from the couch when using that view. Can they be increased in size by either an edit on my end or within the skin options?

About weather plugin, i don't know if it's normal.

Don't ask me why but i'm playing around with fanart view, and here is the results Smile

- butchabay - 2011-05-26

And here the clock and weather widget like in original cirrus ...

- ZombieRobot - 2011-05-26

butchabay Wrote:And here the clock and weather widget like in original cirrus ...

I like both very clean

- funkysven_4 - 2011-05-27

butchabay Wrote:And here the clock and weather widget like in original cirrus ...

That looks nice as!

How did you remove the XBMC logo from the top left corner?

Also, was going to ask if there were any other color options for some text other than orange?