Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version
+- Kodi Community Forum (http://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)
Log Info - Mike1002 - 2011-07-29 11:32
Is there any way to see a bit more information on following error:
Unable to get release information for The Album - it may not be a valid release group (or it might just not be tagged right in MusicBrainz)
ie - what may be tagged incorrectly, so i can correct it?
Artist ID: 0038bcbd-5f12-4a05-9f77-324652334345
- Adeiko - 2011-07-29 13:40
Is there a way to refresh only 1 artists?
Is there a way to mark an album as archived?
I can't find that
- splnuts - 2011-07-29 15:34
should post processing show up in the logs? im using the newest commit and it doesn't seem to be moving or renaming anything.
- _Mikie_ - 2011-07-29 17:55
RikP Wrote:I made a simple vbs script which hides the cmd window.
Didn't work for me
- dannycorker - 2011-07-29 18:18
Is there anyway the program could recognise m4a files? It's not picking up anything I've ripped myself as I've ripped them to m4a :/
Other than that, it's great! Biggest thing I'd like to see would be a skipped, downloaded, ignore system like Sickbeard. Let us mark albums as ignored if we're not interested, or archived if we have it but not on this computer
- rflores2323 - 2011-07-29 21:05
I am not getting good results on teh scan freature and post processing. I have the below artists and albums
Cee-Lo Green The lady killer 2010
David Guetta- One more Love 2010
Flo Rida Only one Flo part 1 2010
Flo Rida R.O.O.T.S. 2009
Jason Derulo Jason Derulo 2010
LFMAO Sorry for Party Rocking 2011
Pitbull Plant Pit 2011
The Black Eyed Peas The Beginning 2010
and headphones gives me the below
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
There are some artists being inputted into headphones which I dont have. And my "haves" are not marked correctly.
- unabatedshagie - 2011-07-30 00:19
I've been keeping my eye on this for a while. Tried it 2-3 weeks ago and have just updated to the latest version only to find it still has the same issues.
1. Still scanning compilations
2. Doesn't read .m4a files
Shame the application looks excellent so far, I shall just have to keep on waiting and hoping that these features get added in at some point.
- joelones - 2011-07-30 17:33
Program is advancing very well. Great work.
Just a couple of things:
1) I've got a directory "P!nk" and headphones interprets the artist as "Mr P!NK", is there any way to manually select an artist after a mis-scan?
2) For the post-processing, would it be possible to incorporate finer control for certain tags, e.g.: for one disc albums, I like to fill the Discnumber tag like this: 1/1, have yet to try multiple disc albums though. For the track tag, I generally like this format 1/10 (for a ten song album, I think this is the default?), othes prefer 1,2,3...., For the Album Artist tag, I like it filled as well, generally with the same info from the Artist tag.
3) Also for post-processing, would it be possible to allow for the creation of CD 1, CD 2 subdirectories for multiple disc albums?
- thezoggy - 2011-07-30 23:31
just installed headphones 5 mins ago, running firefox 3.6.18.
initial screen looks like:
the restart/power button looks funny. i see that they are 70x70.. looks like you are scaling it down to a size that's not even factor..thus it looks poorly. then also there is some padding/placement issues that i see that others don't seem to have per the other screen shots.
the app looks better in chrome.
also to note: the submit button at the top in chrome it says 'submit' but in firefox it says 'submit query'
- thezoggy - 2011-07-31 01:08
had headphone d/l an album.. here is the folder.jpg it got: http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6400/folderho.jpg
- HarryRosen - 2011-07-31 04:49
is it possible to have headphones not put an underscore for charaters like ? or . when the post processing is done
- hermy65 - 2011-08-01 05:41
I have a stupid amount of artists in my collection, however i only really care about grabbing new albums from a certain number of them. I have added those manually, is there some way for me to get it to scan just those artists and update what albums i have?
- Cuddly Cannibal - 2011-08-01 06:23
Well, I just recently installed Headphones and so far I have to tell you I'm extremely impressed with how easy it was to setup and so far it's worked well, with the downloading aspect at least.
I can't seem to get post processing to work at all at this point, and I have tried a couple of different folder configurations and some other slight tweaks but it doesn't do anything.
Here's a picture of what the command prompt is saying
- splnuts - 2011-08-01 06:34
I am still not getting post processing to work also. When I force post processing it finds the folders needing to be processed but does nothing after that.
- Avigrace - 2011-08-01 14:15
Cuddly Cannibal Wrote:Well, I just recently installed Headphones and so far I have to tell you I'm extremely impressed with how easy it was to setup and so far it's worked well, with the downloading aspect at least.
I have the same issue, I have told it my Path to Destination Folder is 'E:\Music' but in the command window I am seeing it try to put it to E_\Music