Kodi Community Forum
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program (/showthread.php?tid=103688)

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - dbenyakar - 2014-03-28

Hi
Im trying to work out the post processing of Headphones and when it looks for anything to process it cannot find anything. It says in the logs:
2014-03-28 11:41:09 INFO Found no folders to process in: []
2014-03-28 11:41:09 INFO Checking to see if there are any folders to process in: []

It cannot find the folder entered in the settings.
Has anyone encountered this?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - knighthawk12345 - 2014-04-07

Hi Guys, i was wondering if anyone would be able to please help me with adding in a music player to the headphones interface, i am struggling with adding in the jquery script that is currently working in a standard HTML webpage.

any help would be greatly appreciated .
many thanks

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Hydro - 2014-04-08

Someone know how to use utorrent with headphones ? I can't find the option Huh

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - rembo10 - 2014-04-11

Wow - it's been a long time since I've posted in this forum. Sorry about that guys.

Just wanted to give you all (if anyone still reads this) a heads up that the self-updater in headphones may have broken in a recent update. It'll say you're up to date / zero commits behind even when you aren't.

You can fix it by either running a 'git pull' from the command line from inside the headphones directory if you're using the git version, or you can download the latest zip from github.

Very sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully this doesn't cause too many problems......

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - steve1977 - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-11, 22:18)rembo10 Wrote: Wow - it's been a long time since I've posted in this forum. Sorry about that guys.

Just wanted to give you all (if anyone still reads this) a heads up that the self-updater in headphones may have broken in a recent update. It'll say you're up to date / zero commits behind even when you aren't.

You can fix it by either running a 'git pull' from the command line from inside the headphones directory if you're using the git version, or you can download the latest zip from github.

Very sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully this doesn't cause too many problems......

Very cool to have you back. Is headphones still under development? I stopped using it as it appeared too "alpha" to me. If I know you are still passionate of developing, I am happy to give it a new start again and happy to file bug reports if you find this helpful?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Aenima99x - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-12, 12:12)steve1977 Wrote: Very cool to have you back. Is headphones still under development? I stopped using it as it appeared too "alpha" to me. If I know you are still passionate of developing, I am happy to give it a new start again and happy to file bug reports if you find this helpful?
They've been on a tear this last week with updates....

3 authors have pushed 67 commits to all branches, excluding merges. On master, 775 files have changed and there have been 129,618 additions and 145,299 deletions.

https://github.com/rembo10/headphones/pulse

Re: RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - jamesd86 - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-11, 22:18)rembo10 Wrote: Wow - it's been a long time since I've posted in this forum. Sorry about that guys.

Did you ever get your indexer sorted out so that it wouldn't be full of fake posts that were viruses? I index myself but only for 21 days retention (enough for me on most everything except music) so if your index is fixed it would be great.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - steve1977 - 2014-04-13

(2014-04-12, 16:28)Aenima99x Wrote:
(2014-04-12, 12:12)steve1977 Wrote: Very cool to have you back. Is headphones still under development? I stopped using it as it appeared too "alpha" to me. If I know you are still passionate of developing, I am happy to give it a new start again and happy to file bug reports if you find this helpful?
They've been on a tear this last week with updates....

3 authors have pushed 67 commits to all branches, excluding merges. On master, 775 files have changed and there have been 129,618 additions and 145,299 deletions.

https://github.com/rembo10/headphones/pulse

Wow, this is fantastic!!! I just updated and it is indeed much improved.

I have a few "bug fixes"/"feature requests". Does anyone know where rembo prefers to see them? On github?

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - Aenima99x - 2014-04-13

I thought it was working pretty good too.......that was until I had it try and actually download some stuff. It's pulling down mutliple copies of the same album, pulling down the wrong artists and even grabbing movies. I've restarted, cleaned out artists, addded new artists and it keeps happening.
In fact, I just added a new artist as a test and it dumped 16 copies of the same album into SAB, along with 10 albums of the completely wrong artist and 1 movie.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - JesusOnEez - 2014-04-14

Most of the time it works for me, but it does insist on grabbing multiple copies of some albums...in my case it's Ashanti's Braveheart that I've had multiple copies of. I think it has problems reconciling the song names (if it includes things like "feat. some rapper probably l'il wayne" it won't recognise the song. I think it has to recognise a percentage of tracks on an album before it considers that album downloaded. If the percentage is low, it'll download again. With those, I just tell it to manually stop looking. Bit of a pain, but mostly it does the job...I don't look at tracks counts and so on as they're invariably wrong. For grabbing albums though, it does the job for me, it's just the management side that lets it down a bit.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - jamesd86 - 2014-04-14

Had to rebuild because of that updating error, this time I was able to use svn so hopefully if that ever happens again I won't have to rebuild.

Started using the headphones index again. Some fake releases but all older stuff, newer releases were real and worked great. Good job.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - silencery - 2014-04-14

So glad to hear this project is back. Seeing a lot of great progress. Keep up the good work!

One issue to report: I have the torrents -> keep files for seeding option checked and it seems there are file locks being incorrectly reported (running python on windows):

Cannot copy/move files to temp folder: F:\Temp Downloads\Complete\Complete Torrents\music\m-flo - 2014 - FUTURE IS WOW [mp3 v0]\headphones-modified. Not continuing. Error: [Error 183] Cannot create a file when that file already exists: 'F:\\Temp Downloads\\Complete\\Complete Torrents\\music\\m-flo - 2014 - FUTURE IS WOW [mp3 v0]\\headphones-modified'

This error appears even after deleting the headphones-modified folder manually. The proper permissions are set as well.

Thanks!

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - nannup - 2014-04-17

I noticed this comment on the indexer I use most:
"Headphones is not a client that is allowed--it hammers the site, and we have blacklisted the user-agent. Attempts to circumvent the blacklist will result in your account being disabled/banned/etc."
Comments, anyone?

Re: RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - jamesd86 - 2014-04-17

(2014-04-17, 09:17)nannup Wrote: I noticed this comment on the indexer I use most:
"Headphones is not a client that is allowed--it hammers the site, and we have blacklisted the user-agent. Attempts to circumvent the blacklist will result in your account being disabled/banned/etc."
Comments, anyone?

Get a better indexer? Nzbgeek doesn't block it but you have to do premium...geek is good enough that I stopped rolling my own newznab index.

RE: Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program - nannup - 2014-04-18

nzb.su subscription is fine for me - I am more concerned that they reckon Headphones 'hammers' the site. If it does, this is not very nice behaviour! Is the 'hammering' occurring because some people set the NZB search interval to something crazy (low)? If so, then maybe this setting should be rendered more difficult for inveterate tinkerers with no real understanding to play with!