Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo) (/showthread.php?tid=103818)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

[RELEASE] Xperience More v2.0.3 (Available through the official repo) - nessus - 2011-06-19

Available through the official repo

UPDATE (29-05-2013) : Xperience More v2.0.3
See Change Log for details

Xperience More is a customized version of Xperience skin, updated and upgraded with all the latest features of XBMC.

Some of the main futures
• PVR Support
• Support for Library Editor script by phil65 (requires manual install of the script atm).
• Support for Weather Underground extended futures
• Support for SkinWidgets service
• Support for Artist Slideshow script
• Support for Next Aired Addon.
• Support for Artwork Downloader Addon.
• Support for Advanced Launcher Addon.
• Support for Weather+ Addon.
• Support for Global Search Addon.
• Support for TVTunes Addon.
• Support for Weather Fanart PDA Style script by Frost.
• TV Guide with Daily and Weekly view.
• New Fanart Tri-Panel View for Movies.
• New Slide Panel View for Movies, TVShows and Music.
• New Full Wall View for Movies, TVShows and Music.
• New graphics and animations for all dialogs and windows.
and... many other additions and fixes that you will discover when (and if) you gonna use the skin.

Installation Notes
• The recommended and easiest way to install the skin is through XBMC Add-ons system.
Launch XBMC and go to... Settings -> Add-ons -> Get Add-ons -> XBMC.org Add-ons -> Skin -> Xperience More.
Any script dependencies that the skin requires will automatically be downloaded and installed.

• For more up-to-date versions you can do a manual install from the GitHub. Download the zip file from GitHub link bellow, unzip to a folder named "skin.xperience-more" and move it into your addons folder of your XBMC profile. If you have any problems after you do a manual install, perform a skin reset by going to Customization -> Reset Skin, and if that is not resolve the problems, delete the skin.xperience-more install folder, delete all the entry's about "skin.xperience.More" and "skin.xperience-more" in guisettings.xml (if there are any) and do a manual install again.

• If you want to do a manual install from Github make sure that the skin's folder name is "skin.xperience-more" (to avoid any cross platform issues) and to take advantage of all skin's futures install the following scripts (if they are not already installed in your system) one by one manually from the XBMC add-ons system (except of the Fanart PDA Style script) or download them manual from the XBMC mirrors.
- service.skin.widgets v0.0.19
- script.favourites v4.0.7
- script.tvtunes v3.0.1
- script.tv.show.next.aired v5.0.4
- script.artwork.downloader v12.0.11
- script.globalsearch v1.1.0
- script.artistslideshow v1.4.6
- script.libraryeditor v0.9.0
- script.weather.fanart.pda.style v1.0.0

Screenshots Gallery
Xperience More v2.0 SkyDrive Presentation

GitHub version
https://github.com/Nessus85100/Xperience.More

Extra Downloads
Weather Fanart Pack 720p

Notes
• Thanks to all the skinners out there whom they work is a continuously source of education for me and for the specific help in any question i throw.
A special thanks to ursli for giving me access on his PVR hardware so i can code the PVR stuff with real time data.

Enjoy all and please remember... feedback is not just welcomed... is needed !.

Donations
If you like my work and you want to help, click one of the buttons bellow to make a donation.

Image Image

Cheers
Nessus

- karandras24 - 2011-06-19

Thanks very much mate,

Will have a play and see if i can break anything.

- espengaasemyr - 2011-06-19

NiceSmile little question. In season view Home panels. I only get "no season thumb yet" all my seasons are poster...

- karandras24 - 2011-06-19

Hmm so far i've founf a little bug with the TV guide.

when you go into the day, none of the tv programs have an image (see screenshot).

I have used logo downloader to get all the banners etc and it works properly in other skins.

Any ideas or will you need a log?

Will post up more as i find them.

- DazNoonan - 2011-06-19

Good work it looks great... How are we expecting this to perform on ATV2?

- `Black - 2011-06-19

DazNoonan Wrote:Good work it looks great... How are we expecting this to perform on ATV2?

Slow.

- nessus - 2011-06-20

espengaasemyr Wrote:NiceSmile little question. In season view Home panels. I only get "no season thumb yet" all my seasons are poster...

The skin is looking for a folder.jpg as SeasonThumb in every season directory of the TV Show to show something there.

karandras24 Wrote:Hmm so far i've founf a little bug with the TV guide.

when you go into the day, none of the tv programs have an image (see screenshot).

I have used logo downloader to get all the banners etc and it works properly in other skins.

Any ideas or will you need a log?

Will post up more as i find them.

The TV Guide needs a folder.jpg file in every TV Show root dir not a banner.jpg.

DazNoonan Wrote:Good work it looks great... How are we expecting this to perform on ATV2?

I don't have a clue. Never had a ATV.

Cheers
Nessus

- karandras24 - 2011-06-24

Will give it a whirl on mine when i have time and post up the results.

nessus Wrote:The TV Guide needs a folder.jpg file in every TV Show root dir not a banner.jpg.

Cheers Nessus.

I deleted all mine and replaced them all and they worked, must have been a corruption on my end.

- nessus - 2011-06-25

karandras24 Wrote:I deleted all mine and replaced them all and they worked, must have been a corruption on my end.

Glad you worked it out.

Any more feedback from people who try this mod ?... at least can you tell me if you like it or not ?.

- XBMCG33K - 2011-06-25

I really like this!

- nessus - 2011-06-25

Thanks a lot for your comment XBMCG33K. This means a lot to me, especially when it comes from you.

Cheers
Nessus

- Rocky5 - 2011-06-25

Not tried it yet, will do later on, but I like the dark look.

Great Work! - thewarm - 2011-06-26

I just started using this skin. Very nice.

I had a problem with the TV-Rage display having overlapping panels. I fixed it by replacing the "default-panel.png" in the TV-Rage folder with a transparent png image.

I also have the problem mentioned in this thread with the "TV Guide". When I go to the day view, my "folder.jpg" images are displayed in the "banner" format (squished)... any ideas on that. (I tried selecting different views in the Next-Aired script with no effect.)

And a polite request please... When I bring up the power button (and favorites), is there a way to remove the clock display?

Thanks for the great work making this mod! Big Grin

my background - thewarm - 2011-06-26

I made a template to make the original fanart fit in the TV Shows "panel" view.

(now if I could just change the blue color of the selected item to a yellowish color to match my background...)

- nessus - 2011-06-26

Nice look thewarm. Simple and stylish.