Kodi Community Forum
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on (/showthread.php?tid=104391)

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - lordsiris - 2013-07-28

I'm just getting an "Identity Error" on both the openelec rPi and a fresh pc install of openelec. I've tried deleting the cookies and the whole add-on data folder but always returns to the identity error.

Any ideas?

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - dh3lix - 2013-07-29

(2013-07-28, 23:48)lordsiris Wrote: I'm just getting an "Identity Error" on both the openelec rPi and a fresh pc install of openelec. I've tried deleting the cookies and the whole add-on data folder but always returns to the identity error.

Any ideas?

i have the same here on a fresh install ..all fine on "old" installs ... trying to tack this down ...

edit: hmmm .. debug log just drops a "No New Fingerprint" and then bails ... no time to troubleshoot further at the moment. Maybe cookie parsing problem divingmule?

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - divingmule - 2013-07-29

(2013-07-29, 11:19)dh3lix Wrote:
(2013-07-28, 23:48)lordsiris Wrote: I'm just getting an "Identity Error" on both the openelec rPi and a fresh pc install of openelec. I've tried deleting the cookies and the whole add-on data folder but always returns to the identity error.

Any ideas?

i have the same here on a fresh install ..all fine on "old" installs ... trying to tack this down ...

edit: hmmm .. debug log just drops a "No New Fingerprint" and then bails ... no time to troubleshoot further at the moment. Maybe cookie parsing problem divingmule?

Yeah, sort of. Hopefully I'll be pushing an update soon but if you want a quick fix, open xbmc/addons/plugin.video.mlbmc/resources/mlbtv.py in a text editor. Around line 260 in getGameURL you'll find -
Code:
values = {
        'subject': subject,
        'sessionKey': session,
        'identityPointId': cookieIp,
        'contentId': content,
        'playbackScenario': scenario,
        'eventId': event,
        'fingerprint': cookieFp,
        'platform':'WEB_MEDIAPLAYER'
        }

change the fingerprint value -
Code:
'fingerprint': urllib.unquote(cookieFp),

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - dh3lix - 2013-07-29

(2013-07-29, 15:13)divingmule Wrote: Yeah, sort of. Hopefully I'll be pushing an update soon but if you want a quick fix, open xbmc/addons/plugin.video.mlbmc/resources/mlbtv.py in a text editor. Around line 260 in getGameURL you'll find -
Code:
values = {
        }

Code:

confirmed to work here on openelec 3.06 fusion and rasp. Nod

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - kolodzieski - 2013-07-29

(2013-07-29, 20:05)dh3lix Wrote:
(2013-07-29, 15:13)divingmule Wrote: Yeah, sort of. Hopefully I'll be pushing an update soon but if you want a quick fix, open xbmc/addons/plugin.video.mlbmc/resources/mlbtv.py in a text editor. Around line 260 in getGameURL you'll find -
Code:
values = {
        }

Code:

confirmed to work here on openelec 3.06 fusion and rasp. Nod

Also confirmed working on my ubuntu 12.04 laptop.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - ytsejam1138 - 2013-07-30

Fix worked on Windows 7 x64. Thanks divingmule.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - rekinchin - 2013-08-01

Hi folks,

The fix worked on my Raspberry PI OpenELEC-RPi.arm-3.0.6
I now get great video full speed no problems, BUT no sound, it will very occasionally burst though for a second.
I have turned off high bitrate streams and even reduced the video to 800 still no sound
I have sound on other sources just not on mlb
any ideas

Robert

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - divingmule - 2013-08-01

(2013-08-01, 00:14)rekinchin Wrote: Hi folks,

The fix worked on my Raspberry PI OpenELEC-RPi.arm-3.0.6
I now get great video full speed no problems, BUT no sound, it will very occasionally burst though for a second.
I have turned off high bitrate streams and even reduced the video to 800 still no sound
I have sound on other sources just not on mlb
any ideas

Robert

You should capture a debug log - http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file then ask for help in the Ras Pi or Openelec forum. There isn't anything that can be done from the add-on side of things.

(2013-07-24, 22:53)speaker219 Wrote:
(2013-07-23, 14:08)divingmule Wrote: @lordsiris, try and create plugin.video.mlbmc.hls/bin then copy the mlbhls binary to the bin directory.

(2013-07-22, 01:04)speaker219 Wrote: mlbhls can be compiled in cygwin, i have an old version compiled... had to change a few things in the source to get it compiled. I'll upload the binary later (requires a bunch of cygwin DLL files as dependencies) but it works.

Humm, interesting. Any chance you might want to have a go at a newer version?

I'll take a look later,, don't know what has really changed with mlbhls lately, but here is the version I have compiled for windows:

(all files must be kept together in the same folder)

http://rangersmultimedia.com/other/mlbhls-win32.zip

No worries, this one seems to be working nicely, I was afraid it wouldn't be new enough to support start-times.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - divingmule - 2013-08-01

MLBMC(HLS) - Version 0.1.3
fix for website changes
added setting: "Locate your mlbhls executable" this can be left blank if it is in your $PATH
added initial support for Windows, thanks to speaker219 for the mlbhls-win32 build

Download zip -> https://mlbmc-xbmc.googlecode.com/files/plugin.video.mlbmc.hls-0.1.3.zip

This hasn't been tested much, and I made quite a few changes adding windows support, so report any troubles.

For Windows there shouldn't* be any setup, the mlbhls-win32 build is included. Do not enable "File-in / File-out", it's not supported in Windows.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Dixon Butz - 2013-08-01

Trying on Win7 X using a nightly XBMC build from July 31 in portable mode
I had to locate the executable. Was getting script errors.
When I start a game, I get the caching for 15 seconds notification box. Then a blank.H:\Windows\\system32\tasklist.exe DOS box opens and just sits there for a min or two. Then the video plays and that taskbox disappears.

Opps hit reply to fast.

The first time it played, it stopped during a commercial break the video stopped and that tasklist box opened again. I let it sit for while and it said something like hls is not running, run it now? So I said yes. It didn't play again or I didnt wait long enough.
The second timeI tried this, got the task box for about a minute after the caching messagae again. Been playing fne for about 5-10 min so far.

Thanks for the feed back. Almost always when the video stops unexpectedly, is because the player hits the end of the file(the player doesn't know to stop and buffer). When this happens the script checks to see if mlbhls is still running, if so you should*(may need work) be able to restart the player by selecting 'ok' in the dialog popup. If you get this a lot you should probably select a lower bitrate, set the wait time to a larger amount or pause the video to let the file grow.

We run tasklist.exe and taskkill.exe in a shell to check the status of or to kill mlbhls.exe. I don't know why it's so slow Confused On my box it took around ~20 seconds to complete. If there's a faster way to do this please let me know Smile

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Dixon Butz - 2013-08-02

After caching, the tasklist window always stays open for 1m45s- 1m55s. No data is streamed when tasklist is open for this archived game. I can see a nice big chunk of data is downloaded during the 15s of caching. No live games now to test. The archived games don't work. When the video starts, I always get the "Thank You for Watching" logo.
This is on a AMD 6 core @ 4Ghz. 16 gig RAM. With 3 monitors. I built this and all my PC's

I am going to test this on a Intel Quad core @3.8Ghz. I want to see how long that task window stays open.
Edit: Just tried on that PC. After caching, the tasklist opens and XBMC minimizes. The task window closes instantly. No video plays. It is a single 65inch monitor system. 32bit win7.
http://pastebin.com/vz5eEgBE

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - divingmule - 2013-08-02

Humm, try enabling the setting "Start games from the beginning" or "Get inning start times", I think that will get the archive games working.

The error in your debug log -
Code:
19:14:45 T:396  NOTICE: [MLBMC(mlbhls)-0.1.3]: Starting Player Script
19:14:46 T:5476   ERROR: CSoftAE::WriteSink - sink blocked- reinit flagged
19:15:00 T:396  NOTICE: [MLBMC(mlbhls)-0.1.3]: Platform: Windows
19:15:01 T:396  NOTICE: [MLBMC(mlbhls)-0.1.3]: MLB-HLS is not running.
19:15:01 T:396  NOTICE: [MLBMC(mlbhls)-0.1.3]: Script Finished

Not sure whats happening there Huh Could you check the task manager and see if mlbhls is maybe actually running. It could be that my code for checking is failing.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Dixon Butz - 2013-08-02

I selected get inning times and I can see archived game streaming on my net meter. Downloading at 25mbps. But the player won't start. This is on the AMD PC. I keep getting the message MLB-HLS is running. Restart the player? I select yes and the task list box comes back. I selected yes twice. Player still has not started. Got that message again. I need to enable debug logging and try again.

That log is for the Intel PC. I'll check TM and see if it running.

Here is a log from the AMD PC
http://pastebin.com/5Yb5FzQN

As for that Intel PC, mlbhls was not running. It is like nothing streamed when it said caching for 15. Net meter was a zero.