Kodi Community Forum
[Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on (/showthread.php?tid=104391)

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Yuioup - 2015-02-15

(2015-02-15, 14:38)sdsnyr94 Wrote: @Yuioup - If you have time and will maintain this add-on going forward, please take a look at Timewasted's NHL Gamecenter add-on. He created a way to pull the HLS feed without needing the external binary, including creating a server service so that you can start the game from the beginning. It would be great to be able to do this with this addon, since it would make the HLS stuff platform agnostic.

Thanks.

I would if I could but I don't watch NHL at all (I'm not based in the US). Also, the HLS stuff (like mlbhls) is about video encoding and encryption which goes over my head.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Kanipek - 2015-03-03

@Yuioup Great work for the KODI/Helix update!!

Is there any way you can take a look at v2.072 for Gotham? Had to switch back to Gotham, to many issues with 14.1. I got everything reloaded including MLBMC v2.072, But I can't seem to watch the live games, though I can watch games from last season as well as some other stuff like highlights. I seem to remember DivingMule having to make a change at the beginning of every season. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Edit: Okay I uninstalled 2.072 and reinstalled same result. Uninstalled 2.072 installed 2.07 and so far all is working.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - rocketr - 2015-03-05

This plugin is not working. I loaded the zip from github and am getting a script error when playing a archived game.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - forestrat - 2015-03-05

(2015-03-03, 21:50)Kanipek Wrote: Edit: Okay I uninstalled 2.072 and reinstalled same result. Uninstalled 2.072 installed 2.07 and so far all is working.

Same boat as you, Kanipek.

Script error >> Uninstalled 2.072 >> Installed 2.07 and it's working again. (Live spring training games)

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - FGC13 - 2015-03-06

Was having the same Script Error problem with 2.0.72 and 2.0.73 on CuboxTV running Kodi 14.2beta2 / OpenELEC 5.0.5.

Uninstalling 2.0.72 and 2.0.73 and installing 2.0.7 worked for me as well. Spring Training Games are streaming flawlessly.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - binder420 - 2015-03-06

Where is this 2.0.7 version can someone tell me please. Thanks

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - FGC13 - 2015-03-06

I found it via a Google search of "MLBMC 2.0.7". First result was a page called filewatcher with 23 mirrors, I tried a couple of them and one finally worked.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - binder420 - 2015-03-06

(2015-03-06, 02:26)FGC13 Wrote: I found it via a Google search of "MLBMC 2.0.7". First result was a page called filewatcher with 23 mirrors, I tried a couple of them and one finally worked.

Thanks bud as you suggested found it through google and live game works. Let's hope it works during the season as well

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Yuioup - 2015-03-07

Hi all,

I have fixed my version and have uploaded a new zip file to GitHub (version 2.0.74)

Sorry about all the bugs.

Regards,

Y

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Sublime40oz - 2015-03-07

I've installed the latest version on openelec on my raspberry Pi 2. I can get audio streams up but not video. Has anyone had any luck with the rpi 2?

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Prozpect - 2015-03-08

(2015-03-07, 14:10)Yuioup Wrote: Hi all,

I have fixed my version and have uploaded a new zip file to GitHub (version 2.0.74)

Sorry about all the bugs.

Regards,

Y

This one works for me.
Thanks you very much!

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Yuioup - 2015-03-08

(2015-03-07, 22:26)Sublime40oz Wrote: I've installed the latest version on openelec on my raspberry Pi 2. I can get audio streams up but not video. Has anyone had any luck with the rpi 2?

I'll look into it.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - Surfrider - 2015-03-08

NOT Working for me. Thank you Yuioup! Raspberry Pi 2, Openelec 5.05

Only archived games will play. Not the live stream.

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - bpbeinlich - 2015-03-08

(2015-03-06, 02:26)FGC13 Wrote: I found it via a Google search of "MLBMC 2.0.7". First result was a page called filewatcher with 23 mirrors, I tried a couple of them and one finally worked.

For those who are about to give up on that source (as I was), there are indeed ones that do work. Many of them do not contain the "plugin.video.mlbmc" folder. This one worked:

ftp://ftp.ntua.gr/pub/video/xbmc/addons/frodo/plugin.video.mlbmc/plugin.video.mlbmc-2.0.7.zip

Regards,
Brian

RE: [Release] MLBMC - a Major League Baseball (video) add-on - rocketr - 2015-03-09

This plugin still does not work with version 2.0.7 or version 2.0.74. I get login failed but I know my username and password is proper. 2.0.74 did work once for archived games (but not live games). I'm not sure the issue.