Kodi Community Forum
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote) (/showthread.php?tid=104567)

- m0v1em4n - 2011-10-12

Thanks

will it do the same as facebook as regards post your movie selection?

- FSS_Dawid - 2011-10-12

m0v1em4n Wrote:Thanks

will it do the same as facebook as regards post your movie selection?

Yes It will post the same stuff as facebook but you can do some small changes in iDevice --> settings --> constellation (and pls dont enable experimental sync ) Wink

- m0v1em4n - 2011-10-12

FSS_Dawid Wrote:Yes It will post the same stuff as facebook but you can do some small changes in iDevice --> settings --> constellation (and pls dont enable experimental sync )
Funny you should say that, came across that last night and was wondering Shocked
will take your advice, Step away from the " experimental sync" Rofl

not sure which program I understand less facebook or Twitter, but will give it a try

Thanks

- Kwart1001 - 2011-10-12

FSS_Dawid Wrote:Well what can I say ?
You will know in a while why it's taking so long.
But I know v1.9.1 will blow your mind Wink

Can you confirm that the update is compatibly with nightly build 10/10/11 and anything above and below this could be suspect

10/10/11->>yes
anything above ? well no. Im not a XBMC Team member or a prophet so I can't tell you that.

If you won't to keep it stable stay with v10.1

Hi, my first post here. Very nice and informative forum!
I want to say, this app rocks and thanks for making it. I bought it for my iPad after a few minutes trying the free version.

I maybe want to try out a nightly build, but to be sure I ask this question.
Is the quote above what I have to do or must I install a later version of a nightly build as mentioned in the information you provided in the App Store?

*!!!WARNING: If you are using nightly builds be sure to use a build later then 10/10/2011!!!

- FSS_Dawid - 2011-10-12

Just go and download a recent build http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/ like 12 oct 2011 for your platform.

Thx Smile

- Kwart1001 - 2011-10-12

Thanks, will give it a try. I sure love the gui from the nighly builds.

- Burbulence - 2011-10-12

Got to say once again, constellation is a beautiful piece of software huge well done to all the guys at FSSBig Grin

Could I put a feature request forward... If it's possible could you add an HD marker to the thumbnail image ie like the collection marker on movie set, if the movie file is an HD rip.

Personally I have quite a big library with both sd and hd files and it would be great if constellation could pick that up like the movie lists do in xbmc!

Once again thanks and keep up the great work!

- FSS_Dawid - 2011-10-12

Burbulence Wrote:Got to say once again, constellation is a beautiful piece of software huge well done to all the guys at FSSBig Grin

Could I put a feature request forward... If it's possible could you add an HD marker to the thumbnail image ie like the collection marker on movie set, if the movie file is an HD rip.

Personally I have quite a big library with both sd and hd files and it would be great if constellation could pick that up like the movie lists do in xbmc!

Once again thanks and keep up the great work!

Consider it as added in 1.9.1 Wink
regards

- Burbulence - 2011-10-12

FSS_Dawid Wrote:Consider it as added in 1.9.1 Wink
regards

Star man!

Just keep dangling those carrots Rofl

- Maetrik - 2011-10-12

Working nice with latest nightly, just went Pro! Smile

Icelibrary support - essoens - 2011-10-12

Hi there,

Great program by the way got it payed for on a few iPads and a few iPhones leading to terrible fights over who's controlling it Smile

Was just wondering the new Ice Library add-on that integrates IceFilms streamable movies to your new library does so by adding .STRM files, when viewing the library from Constellation all films are listed (over 10k) but can't be played - local films work fine.

Is supporting these files a possibility? Also HD Streams will show up as a few parts when the movie is selected a menu pops up to decide which stream to play i hope if there is a solution that won't cause a problem

Thanks for your continued great work

Jon

- brthoma - 2011-10-12

Is there any way to get the context menu up with this app? Usually I press the C button on the keyboard to get it up.

Thanks for a great app. Just bought it.

- isamu.dragon - 2011-10-12

yes
the button on the right on the bottom

- brthoma - 2011-10-12

I see. Forgot to say that I use the iPhone/iPod app, not for iPad. Cannot see that button on iPhone constellation.

- Kwart1001 - 2011-10-12

Also running nice here on the nightly build from 12-10-11.