Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: XeeBo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=140)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support) (/showthread.php?tid=105258)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- PANiCnz - 2012-02-22

Hitcher, very nice work. Personally stoked to see you embracing PVR support. Your skins are some of the best designed and best looking available.

- unabatedshagie - 2012-02-22

I'm having a weird issue with this skin. When in a library (either videos or tv shows) I am unable to access the right menu section (where you select the views etc) using the arrow keys on the keyboard. I can't even get the focus to go onto the scrollbar to jump pages quickly.

Anyone else getting this?

Have latest version of skin (3.0.4 I think?) and Beta 3.

- da-anda - 2012-02-22

Hitcher, would be nice if selecting the "TV" or "EPG" item in the left menu wouldn't change the channel group or EPG view - this should be moved somewhere else (e.g. the right menu bar). What do you think?

- Hitcher - 2012-02-22

NolesNYC Wrote:I am having a weird instance were if I try to change the thumbnail artwork via "get artwork" menu item for either a movie or tv show then I am not able to browse that directory anymore and the only icon is the parent directory icon.

I also cannot browse the directory by going to the "files" menu. Removing and reading the source doesn't fix the issue either.

unabatedshagie Wrote:I'm having a weird issue with this skin. When in a library (either videos or tv shows) I am unable to access the right menu section (where you select the views etc) using the arrow keys on the keyboard. I can't even get the focus to go onto the scrollbar to jump pages quickly.

Anyone else getting this?

Have latest version of skin (3.0.4 I think?) and Beta 3.

I've just tracked this bug down and it'll be fixed for the next release.

The problem was the SendClick action was sometimes being sent to the wrong window (MyVideoNav instead of DialogVideoInfo) and this meant watched items were being hidden.

- Kookitza - 2012-02-22

Hi Hitcher Smile

I've got a message that an update version 3.0.5 is availble and when I update to this version its not applied and the message that an update availble is still there. You know perhaps what's the problem?

- Hitcher - 2012-02-22

I can see what's happened - try Force Refresh in a few minutes and get v3.0.51.

- Kookitza - 2012-02-22

Hitcher Wrote:I can see what's happened - try Force Refresh in a few minutes and get v3.0.51.

O.K 10x Wink

- Hitcher - 2012-02-29

da-anda Wrote:Hi Hitcher,
thanks for the PVR changes (adding timer and recording icons to the views and making the PVR menu a submenu of the main Live-TV menu).

Some more ideas:
- show a subtle and globally visible indication that a recording is going on (like now playing or something like that)
- add a options menu to the PVR section and move the following stuff there:
* switch EPG view/mode + current mode (or integrate it somehow else, where always visible)
* switch recordings view mode (+ adding other view modes ofc)
* switch channel group and/or list all groups (if more then one)
* EPG search
- maybe discrete alternating row colors in the EPG timeline view or highlight the current one
- show the number of recorded items on "folders" somewhere (so if more then one recording of the same show, like: "Bing Bang Theory (21)")
- maybe thumbnails of recorded shows?
- a "latest recordings" option for the home screen
- pressing the "e" key for the EPG view should hide the EPG again if already visible

Just some ideas I had - not sure if all make sense for everybody or really improve usability though. Pick what makes sense for you and fits your vision of Xeebo.
da-anda Wrote:Hitcher, would be nice if selecting the "TV" or "EPG" item in the left menu wouldn't change the channel group or EPG view - this should be moved somewhere else (e.g. the right menu bar). What do you think?
Moved the channel and EPG toggle buttons back to the sub menu along with the Timer and Search functions.

- da-anda - 2012-02-29

sweet - thanks. You're just great.

- Hitcher - 2012-03-01

You're welcome.

Got a couple of little things to sort out and it'll be Eden ready.

View_LiveTV.xml - croontje - 2012-03-06

I installed the latest Xeebo-nightly and I get this error when loading the skin (I have XBMC debugging enabled)

11:40:10 T:12580672 INFO: Error loading includes.xml file (/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/skin.xeebo.nightly/720p/View_LiveTV.xml): Failed to open file (row=0, col=0)

Do you need a full debug log?

- Hitcher - 2012-03-06

Ignore it, there isn't one.

RE: [RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support) - InVAMPED - 2012-03-13

Hey, thanks for the amazing skin... Just a quick thing. I'm using the PVR version of Xeebo and when I click on Live Tv and it shows the channels the first screen show only some channels I have to press left or right and it freezes the I have to go back out of Live Tv then back in and all the channels are there. Is the skin filtering the channel when i first go in? I notice on Confluence you can do something like that. but Xeebo freezes but its ok once i go back.

Would love to use this skin permanently but this issues puts me off and others that use it in my house.

let me know if there anything I can try.

cheers

RE: [RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support) - Hitcher - 2012-03-13

Filtering is done from the buttons in the right menu only; the main menu button will simply open the TV channels list you've selected in the right menu.

RE: [RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support) - zekeb - 2012-03-13

I am having a problem with Music items in the custom home page. If I assign 8tracks to a slot, for instance, when I select that icon, I get an error that no items are available and I must turn off library view. I can't find an option in the settings or RH menu to do that. If I go to favourites or Music addons, it works properly.

How do I turn off library view for the Music Add-ons on the home screen?