Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: XeeBo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=140)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support) (/showthread.php?tid=105258)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

- Hitcher - 2012-01-16

da-anda Wrote:you seem to have found a way - nice, thanks. Now a indication would be nice (decent left/right arrows?) - but it's not a necessity.

Less painful than I thought -

- id192313 - 2012-01-16

Hi hitcher, thanks for all ur reply and for xeebo. Amazing skin.

There is 1 thing that I still cants get it is the tv guide next aired on post no 75. I use to have it before Eden beta 1 but after the upgrade with 2.4.4 it went back tO the old skin(pm3hd). Anyway to get the new format?

Thanks a lot.

- Hitcher - 2012-01-16

The latest version in my repo is 2.7.0.

- da-anda - 2012-01-17

Hitcher Wrote:Don't the buttons fit in your language then?
nope, they don't fit in German language and probably others - have to scroll sideways. Grouping them with a "edit" button shouldn't hurt and makes it even more userfriendly IMO (less bloated menus).

Hitcher Wrote:I coding PVR as we speak so it will be available for the next release (Eden). Big Grin
You're my hero Smile I got some ideas how PVR should work in a userfriendly way if you need some suggestions. Haven't found a PVR-enabled skin that doesn't feel awkward in one way or another.

- LastCoder - 2012-01-17

da-anda Wrote:I got some ideas how PVR should work in a userfriendly way if you need some suggestions. Haven't found a PVR-enabled skin that doesn't feel awkward in one way or another.

my too Laugh but I guess that Confluence is near optimal PVR skin .. especially TV OSD gives all information that are necessary (current program, duration, following program etc.) .. there are really nice MediaPortal and DVBViewer Pro skins, some high quality sat receivers like Dreambox or technisat have nice OSDs too ...

So long

LastCoder

- zekeb - 2012-01-18

Hitcher Wrote:And you've definitely got script.favourites-3.2.1 installed?

I definitely have it installed, but the script fails when I try to add a home page favourite.

It may be version mismatch.....I am still using Dharma, Eden isn't built for my Distro yet.
I am using the Xeebo nightly skin from your repo.

- Hitcher - 2012-01-19

That's the problem then XeeBo Nightly is, as the name implies, for nightly XBMC builds only. That and the fact that the favourites script has also been updated for nightly builds to v3.2.1.

- da-anda - 2012-01-20

hitcher - if you need some PVR beta testers - I'm all yours Smile (using your nightly SVN repo)

- Hitcher - 2012-01-20

There's still a few more bits need doing (got bored and tackled some other bits of code) but it shouldn't be much longer.

- zekeb - 2012-01-20

Hitcher Wrote:That's the problem then XeeBo Nightly is, as the name implies, for nightly XBMC builds only. That and the fact that the favourites script has also been updated for nightly builds to v3.2.1.

Ok, so I should just use the default XeeBo skin from the XBMC repo instead of yours?

It seems I can add items to the favourites on the home screen using the default Xeebo, but if forinstance it is a Hulu bookmark, the script fails if I try to go directly from the home page.

Going at it from the favourites menu item seems to work though.....

- Hitcher - 2012-01-22

How is it formatted in your favourites.xml?

Eden release (3.0.0) - Hitcher - 2012-02-02

Added: PVR support
Added: Hide empty home list items
Added: Play Trailer button to context menu
Added: Play Album button to Album Info screen
Added: 'Get Artwork' button to Video Info screen
Added: Fallback image for Next Aired script
Added: Dialog for selecting custom home items (Video, Music, Picture and Program Addons; Video and Music Playlists; Favourites; and Custom options available)
Updated: Shutdown menu
Updated: Alternate Home layout
Added: Filter button to Pictures
Updated: Righthand sub menu open effects to mimic lefthand main menu
Fixed: Missing textures from slider control
Changed: Keyboard input field widened
Removed: Enable 'Cinema Exp.' and 'TV Tunes' buttons (they run if installed and enabled)
Removed: Unneeded localised strings

Updated: 'Home Lists' increased to 10 items (including Custom Items)
Updated: Multi-select options in Skin settings to emulate standard Spin Controls
Updated: Context Menu to use grouplist
Updated: Screenshots
Added: Visualisation Lock/Unlock button to Music OSD (thanks Jezz_X)
Added: 'Next' playing item to 'Now Playing' info
Added: Theme folder
Fixed: Info Panel text being cut off when running at 1080p
Fixed: Label length in File Broswer
Changed: Progress Bar colour
Changed: Kaitoast and Progress dialogs labels to scroll
Changed: 'Logo Downloader' to 'Artwork Downloader' for Banner images
Changed: Line spacing for Info Panel title
Moved: Textures to separate folders for easier theme creation
Removed: Unused localised labels
Localised: Movie 'Set' label (translations needed)

- Martijn - 2012-02-02

If all goes well the season banners support for Artwork Downloader should be added to repo today.

- Kookitza - 2012-02-02

Hi, where can i find this option?
Quote:Added: Hide empty home list items

- Hitcher - 2012-02-02

Kookitza Wrote:Hi, where can i find this option?

It's automatic not optional.