Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- rflores2323 - 2011-07-28

can you show in the info screen the resolution of the movie or tv show.. like 1080, 720, DVD-rip, DVD, TS, Cam, etc..

- IOERROR - 2011-07-28

kontax Wrote:Yep, latest version of CouchPotato, I'm getting it from the git repository running on Linux. Any logs I can send you?

I'm also have the same issue. It's weird, 0.3 CP worked prefect and SB had the "No Shows" issue. Now I am on 0.3.1 and CP wont add new shows and SB works perfect.

Looks like one fix broke something else.

- jaychamp - 2011-07-28

jaychamp Wrote:I know I'm probably missing something really simple here but I can't get the Grab API to work for SAB over WIFI, doesn't seem to be communicating at all. If I hit Grab API it will just hang, if I disable my Windows Firewall it won't hang but doesn't fetch anything. Are there any ports I have to specifically open up in Windows/Router? Edit: I just tried manually entering the key but it still won't connect

Windows 7 64
HTC Incredible 2.3.3
Cyan 7.0.2.1

So no suggestions then? Sad

I opened everything as much as I could but still can't connect to SAB. Connected through WLAN I'm using 192.168.1.149/127.0.0.1 and port 8080

- kontax - 2011-07-29

bean_ian Wrote:No, error logs are sent automatically by the application. Does the app actually throw an error or show a popup message saying an error log has been sent?

No errors pop up, just comes up with no results once I've pressed send..

- shiftybugger - 2011-07-29

Great app. I installed it yesterday and so far I like it a lot.

One issue that I am having is that in the SAB queue, not all items come up with the bottom gray bar which lists the size, category and status (queued, completed). I can't see that there is any pattern to it, it seems to be fairly random.

I am using a HTC HD2 with a Desire ROM on it (so, 2.2), and using MediaDog 0.3.1

Edit: Also, I can't figure out how to add new shows in SickBeard. No button to do so and the setting hard button doesn't bring anything up.

Cheers,
Kris

- Lunatixz - 2011-07-29

Don't know if it's been mentioned but in both 3 and 3.1 when you add a movie to couchpotato the movie quality isn't going through to the webserver... so couchpotato gets the movie info but with no quality selected...

- vinistois - 2011-07-29

hey - thanks for this app!

Some comments...

- The style is really weird. It doesn't feel 'comfortable', and it doesn't feel 'native' to android. Not too sure how to explain it, it seems like its been ported from a different OS or something!

- Since there are 3 apps at play here - why not just make it 3 horizontal screens, and you simply swipe left/right between them? SAB in the middle, sick on the left, couch on the right.

I like the queue/history flip-effect. Could that be carried into the sickbeard and couchpotato interfaces somehow?

Can you tie this into the IMDB app somehow so we can add movies from that app?

- bean_ian - 2011-07-29

shiftybugger Wrote:Great app. I installed it yesterday and so far I like it a lot.

One issue that I am having is that in the SAB queue, not all items come up with the bottom gray bar which lists the size, category and status (queued, completed). I can't see that there is any pattern to it, it seems to be fairly random.

I am using a HTC HD2 with a Desire ROM on it (so, 2.2), and using MediaDog 0.3.1

Edit: Also, I can't figure out how to add new shows in SickBeard. No button to do so and the setting hard button doesn't bring anything up.

Cheers,
Kris
Thanks for the feedback, What version of SABnzbd are you using?
To add a show in sickbeard you need to search for it using the search button (or search key if your phone has one).

Quote:Don't know if it's been mentioned but in both 3 and 3.1 when you add a movie to couchpotato the movie quality isn't going through to the webserver... so couchpotato gets the movie info but with no quality selected...
Cheers, I will look into this, it works fine on my install so I think it may be something funny with CouchPotato

Quote:The style is really weird. It doesn't feel 'comfortable', and it doesn't feel 'native' to android. Not too sure how to explain it, it seems like its been ported from a different OS or something!
Yeah im no UI designer so I've struggled alot there. The new UI in 0.4 is ALOT better. Weather it will give the app a native android feel im not sure.
I'm not even sure android has a native look & feel the way the iPhone does!

- bean_ian - 2011-07-29

jaychamp Wrote:So no suggestions then? Sad

I opened everything as much as I could but still can't connect to SAB. Connected through WLAN I'm using 192.168.1.149/127.0.0.1 and port 8080
What version of SAB are you on? Do you have your API Key enabled? According to the error logs(you on an Incredible 2?) you have it disabled and it is expecting a username/password. Leave you username/password on but just enable the API Key

- thezoggy - 2011-07-29

bean_ian Wrote:What version of SAB are you on? Do you have your API Key enabled? According to the error logs(you on an Incredible 2?) you have it disabled and it is expecting a username/password. Leave you username/password on but just enable the API Key

The default of localhost will only allow access from the computer running sabnzbd. Change to 0.0.0.0 (unless using windows vista or os x lion) or leave it empty (auto-finds local ip address) to be able to access from other pcs in your network.

127.0.0.1 or [::1] or localhost = Access from this computer only
empty = Finds and listens on your local (ipv4) ip address. Used for accessing from other computers. localhost will not work anymore so update your bookmarks.
0.0.0.0 = Listens on multiple interfaces (both local IP and localhost). Recommended if you are not running vista. Vista prefers ipv6 so your ipv4 ip address (192.168.x.x) won't work which means forwarding the ports may not work. Note for Ubuntu users on Karmic (9.10): if 0.0.0.0 doesn't seem to work for you, try the actual internal or external IP you want to use.
note that 0.0.0.0 isn't supported in lion anymore.. thus you need to use the computer hostname or local ip.

- bean_ian - 2011-07-29

New SickBeard UI- still a work in progress

- Adeiko - 2011-07-29

Wow, look amazing, love that change of webpages that google use in his apps.

- rflores2323 - 2011-07-29

bean_ian... thank looks awesome!

- gobbledigook - 2011-07-29

hey Smile keen to give this a try... but can't see the QR code on the OP?

- bean_ian - 2011-07-29

gobbledigook Wrote:hey Smile keen to give this a try... but can't see the QR code on the OP?
it's at the bottom of the first post