Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- oneadvent - 2011-08-12

I have a request: Can we show the past things for Sabnzbd, cause if it fails I dont know it.

Also love this btw.

- kruykaze - 2011-08-12

oneadvent Wrote:I have a request: Can we show the past things for Sabnzbd, cause if it fails I dont know it.

Also love this btw.

You can setup sab to send you an email if it fails.

- oneadvent - 2011-08-13

Right I mean to just pull this application up check it out.

I did know about that though, but good to keep the info around.

- kruykaze - 2011-08-13

oneadvent Wrote:Right I mean to just pull this application up check it out.

I did know about that though, but good to keep the info around.

I can see the history in 3.1 donno about 4.0 and can someone send me 4.0?

- technofreak - 2011-08-13

Very nice app!
I have 1 problem though, everything is working fine, except when I search for a movie in the couchpotato section of the app, no search results are visible. Any ideas for how I could fix this?
edit: some more info: running couchpotato on windows 7, and using mediadog 3.1 on galaxy s 2

- spyvingen - 2011-08-13

New feture.

Dont know if its been written already.

But a list of shows comming up like in the coming episode in SB would make it perfect Smile

- Paraffin - 2011-08-14

technofreak Wrote:Very nice app!
I have 1 problem though, everything is working fine, except when I search for a movie in the couchpotato section of the app, no search results are visible. Any ideas for how I could fix this?
edit: some more info: running couchpotato on windows 7, and using mediadog 3.1 on galaxy s 2

This should be fixed in the latest beta, to fix it for now just change your default type from 720p to anything else.

- bean_ian - 2011-08-15

Beta Testers you have MediaDog 0.4.1 in your Inbox! Address the following issues
  • OutOfMemory Issues when viewing SickBeard
  • Adds Show Title underneath Banner
  • Bigger CouchPotato Poster and subtitle text fixed

Let me know how you get on!

Next on the list is better Sab integration (CP & SB have gotten all the love lately!).
I'm thinking of removing the pull up tab completely and adding SAB as its on app on the main screen and using the current swiping method to swipe between queue and history, also i want to add in the ability to clear your history, retry failed items and remove failed items along with any files. Also a history info screen would be nice

- rflores2323 - 2011-08-15

bean_ian Wrote:Beta Testers you have MediaDog 0.4.1 in your Inbox! Address the following issues
  • OutOfMemory Issues when viewing SickBeard
  • Adds Show Title underneath Banner
  • Bigger CouchPotato Poster and subtitle text fixed

Got it installed and getting lots of errors on my droidx. Also on SB the colors for downloaded is green. they used to be another color right.

Also anyway that you can put the quality that is wanted on CP. Currently you cannot tell which quality is set to download or which quality is the one you currently have downloaded and which one is coming up. Would be great to have that. Also would be awesome to change this quality if possible (ie. Say I set it the quality to download from 720 to TS and the move is currently at TS. I can change it from DVDRIp to TS.

Sabnzdb working ok.

great programs. when is headphones going to be integrated. Just wondering no rush as this is becoming a go to android app for me daily.

- Adeiko - 2011-08-15

I hate the new Show Title underneath Banner, it's just so ugly. Do not know why you need it :S

- bean_ian - 2011-08-15

Quote:I hate the new Show Title underneath Banner, it's just so ugly. Do not know why you need it :S
it's a band-aid really until i can figure out a way to display shows that do not have a banner image.
Looks like thetvdb integration is inevitable which will slow down the app

- bean_ian - 2011-08-15

rflores2323 Wrote:Got it installed and getting lots of errors on my droidx. Also on SB the colors for downloaded is green. they used to be another color right.

yeah i can see your still getting outofmemory errors. Do the banners for your shows actually show up?

No the colour hasn't changed always green, it uses the same colour coding scheme as sickbeard itself.

I'm hoping to figure out a way to indicate the quality of both SB and CP inthe next major release, not an easy task for CP anyway.

- thezoggy - 2011-08-15

bean_ian Wrote:it's a band-aid really until i can figure out a way to display shows that do not have a banner image.
Looks like thetvdb integration is inevitable which will slow down the app

think i may be able to do a show.image command and report back banner: 0/1, poster: 0/1 if there is one.. so that way you can know to show the image or text

- rflores2323 - 2011-08-15

bean_ian Wrote:yeah i can see your still getting outofmemory errors. Do the banners for your shows actually show up?

No the colour hasn't changed always green, it uses the same colour coding scheme as sickbeard itself.

I'm hoping to figure out a way to indicate the quality of both SB and CP inthe next major release, not an easy task for CP anyway.

yes my banners are showing up on SB and posters on CP. However they sometimes ALL dont show up on SB.

- thezoggy - 2011-08-15

thezoggy Wrote:think i may be able to do a show.image command and report back banner: 0/1, poster: 0/1 if there is one.. so that way you can know to show the image or text

ok got it going, will show poster/banner: returning 0 for invalid and 1 for valid.
just gotta clean up some code before adding officially to api