Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- clownphish - 2012-01-09

Looking forward to the beta to fix the history option!

Does anyone have any issues with the CouchPotato part of the app?

CouchPotato connects and shows the Wanted, Snatched, Downloaded (and this does update). Many of the items in the Snatched and Downloaded list generate an error when tapped on instead of the popup. Wanted list behaves correctly

Thanks in advance.

- thezoggy - 2012-01-09

bean_ian Wrote:Beta 0.6.1 is out.
Only additions are paging of SABnzbd history items and improved listview scrolling performance in SickBeard.
I'll forward on the link to the users that had issues with sab history. Once they give the thumbs up i'll push to the market users

Unfortunately this version will wipe your existing server settings

i submitted a new pull request, the history page will now only default to showing 100 items. you have a drop down to show 100/250/500/All (limit=##).

when is mediadog going to start using the sb api?

- spyvingen - 2012-01-09

bean_ian Wrote:Beta 0.6.1 is out.
Only additions are paging of SABnzbd history items and improved listview scrolling performance in SickBeard.
I'll forward on the link to the users that had issues with sab history. Once they give the thumbs up i'll push to the market users

Unfortunately this version will wipe your existing server settings

Can i get a beta to? To test out if the scrolling in SB on my tab gets any better (i guess that what you mean with listview?) its relly laggy now.

- clownphish - 2012-01-09

Beta 0.6.1 fixes my SAB queue issue. Brilliant!

Now, just my outstanding issue of most of the Snatched and Downloaded movies that error when I tap them...

- touser - 2012-01-09

Just installed 0.6.1 on my Galaxy Nexus 4.0.3 everything seems to be working perfectly, sabnzbd queue along with every other feature, fantastic work! The only feature I would love to see is the ability to make the listings significantly smaller, they look gigantic on this phone and you could easily fit 2-3x as many items per page in every mode and still be perfectly usable. Thanks for your hard work!

- DDM123 - 2012-01-10

Would love to try out the latest beta if you wouldn't mind.

- bean_ian - 2012-01-11

0.6.2 is now available for everybody on the first page. Will be pushed to market users tomorrow all going well.
This version will require to to re enter your server settings.
Here's what's new:

Version 0.6.2(11/01/12)
NEW: Support for more advanced server setups including SSL support on all connections and non default web roots.
NEW: Improved SAB performance. SAB will now only fetch the first 50 history records and dynamically loads more as you scroll the list.
NEW: SAB now displays the download time remaining for each item.
FIX: Couchpotato - Fixed issue where clicking on an item in the snatched/downloaded lists would cause an error.
FIX: Sickbeard- Slightly improved scrolling performance when flicking through banners.

- schumi2004 - 2012-01-11

Thanks for the update.

I was hoping 1 issue would also be fixed in this build and that is that some series don't show banners.
Banners are available in folder and SickBeard but for some reason not fetched in MediaDog, size issue?

- bean_ian - 2012-01-11

this can happens if sickbeard hasn't downloaded a banner for a newly added show by the time mediadog asks for it.
It will be fixed in the rewrite of sickbeard that i'm currently working on.
In the meantime deleting your MediaDog folder on the SD card will force it to pull down all the images again and should sort out your problem.

- schumi2004 - 2012-01-11

bean_ian Wrote:-cut-
In the meantime deleting your MediaDog folder on the SD card will force it to pull down all the images again and should sort out your problem.
Thanks for the tip.

- RXP91 - 2012-01-11

The ability to set priority to force in sabnzbd for a download would be cool.

- DejaVu - 2012-01-11

DejaVu Wrote:Is dragging in the Sab section fixed in the new beta?
Bump. Wink

When rearranging the order for downloading MediaDog says something like 'Oops something broke, but teh developer has been informed of this error'

Has that been sorted out?

- PogMoThoin - 2012-01-12

DejaVu Wrote:Bump. Wink

When rearranging the order for downloading MediaDog says something like 'Oops something broke, but teh developer has been informed of this error'

Has that been sorted out?

Yes, I noticed this also, It's in Sabnzb, it happened every time.

- bean_ian - 2012-01-12

forgot about that issue, I've just fixed it and also added in an option to set the speed limit in SAB (via the menu button) for the craic.

Link on the first page.

- PogMoThoin - 2012-01-12

Will it be possible to update the app and keep settings when it's released on the market? I've not got the time now to go though all the setup again, I'll will leave it till later, sorry I've no time for beta testing it now.