Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- renobles - 2012-01-23

Absolutely awesome app. Works perfectly on my 2.3 phone, and mostly good on my ICS tablet. On the tablet the graphics seem to be laid out a bit odd, and the device thinks it is a phone app (gives an option to stretch to fit). Once I got it configured, Couchpotato scales quite well, but Sickbeard has some issues with scaling. The banners are stretched quite a bit to actually fit the screen.

All in all fantastic app though. Keep up the great work.

Dynamic IP Problem - Da-chosen-one - 2012-01-23

IGNORE

Problem solved. Smile

- AciDCooL - 2012-01-27

Guy's im having trouble setting up SABnzbd with mediadog.
I've tried with and without enforcement of the api key but SAB allways gives me authentication error's.. Saids I need to fill in my username and password.. Wich I have...

SABnzbd Versie: 0.6.14 | smpl Versie: 1.3

please advise what to do tried allmost everything, maybe version related?

edit:
When I remove username and password and api key (havent tried with api key yet) Then it works..
So no authentication, but now I can use it on my phone whoohoo

- bean_ian - 2012-01-30

AciDCooL Wrote:Guy's im having trouble setting up SABnzbd with mediadog.
I've tried with and without enforcement of the api key but SAB allways gives me authentication error's.. Saids I need to fill in my username and password.. Wich I have...

SABnzbd Versie: 0.6.14 | smpl Versie: 1.3

please advise what to do tried allmost everything, maybe version related?

edit:
When I remove username and password and api key (havent tried with api key yet) Then it works..
So no authentication, but now I can use it on my phone whoohoo
Try it with the API key and see how you get on. It should work with all versions 0.6.0+ of SABnzbd.
Are you using the built in username/password functionality of SABNzbd or securing via Apache or something funky like that?

- AciDCooL - 2012-02-03

bean_ian Wrote:Try it with the API key and see how you get on. It should work with all versions 0.6.0+ of SABnzbd.
Are you using the built in username/password functionality of SABNzbd or securing via Apache or something funky like that?

No plain open to the world no apache security, but ur right I tested it today when authentication is enabled the use of an apikey is enforced.
Can this be fixed in a next release?

- nemo81 - 2012-02-04

Sounds like the same problem i got, i initially suspected that my username is too short for the app or something, as thats the only reason i could think of, but no longer care.

I found another app on the market which works and i cant be bothered with this since i got no real repsonse to my plea for help.

There is obviously something wrong tho.

The other app works without me changing anything in sab, ie. same pass, user and api key.

- TeKo - 2012-02-04

Wow best app ever.
Set everything up with dyndns so I can start dls from everywhere.

- CBers - 2012-02-05

Great app, but I don't use SICKBEARD, so could the icon be suppressed on the main screen ??

I suppose it could apply for any of the apps included.

Works great with a DDNS service.

- Bill_B - 2012-02-08

I just wanted to chime in and say thanks for such an awesome app. It's definitely worth the purchase price, and I plan on donating more in the future just because. Keep up the great work!

I had some issues at first, but once I discovered the advanced settings (there's no label on the menu item - I'm not sure if there's supposed to be) and went back through this thread I was able to get everything working.

Thanks again!

- saitoh183 - 2012-02-08

Ok well i installed this app while i was at work and it seemed to work well while i was connected to a public wifi. Now im home and it keeps saying there is a error and that it has been sent to dev. This happens for all 3 programs. So i made a new profile with the name of my server instead of my external DNS name but still no go.

So how do i fix this? and is there a way for us to see this log file that seems to be sent to dev?

- Hjord - 2012-02-12

Can't get SABnzbd to work.
CouchPotato and Sickbeard working fine.
It's just saying i got a error and a report has been sent.

- CBers - 2012-02-12

I've had that a few times as well.

Works after a few attempts.

Running v 0.6.4.

Are you accessing it locally, or externally, or even via DDNS ??

- sonic00 - 2012-02-13

Great App and works very well.

But one thing for sickbeard. Is it possible, to choose my default settings for a new tv show? I can just choose between "HD" "SD" and "Any", but no "Default".

- Hjord - 2012-02-13

CBers Wrote:I've had that a few times as well.

Works after a few attempts.

Running v 0.6.4.

Are you accessing it locally, or externally, or even via DDNS ??

Got it working.
It could'nt grab my api key automatically.

- CBers - 2012-02-13

I see you're on trakt.tv as well Cool