Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

- Hjord - 2012-02-13

CBers Wrote:I see you're on trakt.tv as well Cool

Ofc Nod

- sPOiDar - 2012-02-13

Mapping between SOS
saitoh183 Wrote:Ok well i installed this app while i was at work and it seemed to work well while i was connected to a public wifi. Now im home and it keeps saying there is a error and that it has been sent to dev. This happens for all 3 programs. So i made a new profile with the name of my server instead of my external DNS name but still no go.

So how do i fix this? and is there a way for us to see this log file that seems to be sent to dev?

Fix your router so it can do hairpin NAT - no way for the app to fix this, except maybe add a connection mapping between APs and hosts, but that's a bit of work.

EDIT: Also, side-scrolling sensitivity is rather too sensitive, would love to have the side-scroll threshold increased to make vertical scroll easier.

- Beezer - 2012-02-15

Hey bean_ian,

Any plans for nzbget integration? I've started to use this now because it's much lighter on my nas than sabnzbd. It's got a nice api http://nzbget.sourceforge.net/RPC_API_reference

If not, can the sab icon be removed from the main screen if it's disabled?

Thanks.

- bean_ian - 2012-02-16

Hi All,
MediaDog 0.6.5 is now available. This is a bug fix release that should fix the issues with SABnzbd crashing that some users were getting. Also the 'delete history & files' option now works correctly for failed history items.

If people that had this issue could let me know if it's now fixed that would be great.

Grab it here or from the link on the first page.
As usual if there are no major issues it will be pushed down to market users by the weekend.
Regards,
Ian

- Headshrinker - 2012-02-16

Hjord Wrote:Can't get SABnzbd to work.
CouchPotato and Sickbeard working fine.
It's just saying i got a error and a report has been sent.

i have the same problem. i try to access externaly by 3g. is there any tutorial to help to configure the app ?

thanks

- bean_ian - 2012-02-16

Headshrinker Wrote:i have the same problem. i try to access externaly by 3g. is there any tutorial to help to configure the app ?

thanks

are you on version 0.6.5?

- Headshrinker - 2012-02-16

just installed. still the same. i opened 8080, 8081, 9090 but still doesn't work

- bean_ian - 2012-02-16

Headshrinker Wrote:just installed. still the same. i opened 8080, 8081, 9090 but still doesn't work

does it work on your internal network?

- watso4183 - 2012-02-16

I've cleared all data (including the folder on SD), uninstalled and reinstalled the application. Everything works perfectly excluding the "comming soon" in Sickbeard. I've had it working in the past, but I can't seem to sort out why it's stopped.

Has anyone else seen this condition?

- bean_ian - 2012-02-16

watso4183 Wrote:I've cleared all data (including the folder on SD), uninstalled and reinstalled the application. Everything works perfectly excluding the "comming soon" in Sickbeard. I've had it working in the past, but I can't seem to sort out why it's stopped.

Has anyone else seen this condition?
yeah make sure that in sickbeard(in your browser) coming episodes is set to banner view and that 'Order By' is set to date.

- watso4183 - 2012-02-16

Ninja response, good god sir.
Worked like a charm.
This app makes the whole setup perfect. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

- Dilligaf - 2012-02-17

Anyone know of an easy to follow guide to setting up a reverse proxy for Sab, SickBeard, Couchpotato? Sort of a Reverse Proxy For Dummies. I'm running them all as services on WHS 2011 which I believe is IIS 7.

Mike

Headphones - bean_ian - 2012-02-18

Headphones work in progress. Feedback welcome
http://bit.ly/y8MXDj

- ErlendSB - 2012-02-18

Great work on this app! Loving it!
Looking forward to headphones, it looks great!

But I can't get retry failed job to work. Nothing happens, and Sab can report the following in the log.

Is there something I need to do, a setting or the like, for this to work?

Code:
2012-02-18 12:14:17,578::DEBUG::[_cplogging:55] [18/Feb/2012:12:14:17] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last):

File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 618, in respond

File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 25, in __call__

File "sabnzbd\interface.pyo", line 398, in api

File "sabnzbd\api.pyo", line 93, in api_handler

File "sabnzbd\api.pyo", line 309, in _api_retry

File "sabnzbd\api.pyo", line 1385, in retry_job

File "sabnzbd\decorators.pyo", line 43, in call_func

File "sabnzbd\decorators.pyo", line 31, in newFunction

File "sabnzbd\nzbqueue.pyo", line 846, in repair_job

File "sabnzbd\nzbqueue.pyo", line 159, in repair_job

File "sabnzbd\nzbstuff.pyo", line 643, in __init__

WindowsError: [Error 123] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect: 'D:\\Temp\\download.php?id=1186085&username=[i]username[/i]&apikey=[i]apikey[/i]&scenename=1\\__ADMIN__'

- Headshrinker - 2012-02-18

I come back to say the app works very well on my sgs2. I just replace localhost by 0.0.0.0 in the config file

thanks a lot