Kodi Community Forum
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd (/showthread.php?tid=105712)

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - davkav - 2012-12-11

Just a quick bug I keep experiencing, if I add a movie through the couch potato interface it adds the selected movie correctly. But for me to add a second movie I have to go back to the mediadog home screen and then back into Couch Potato to reset the search engine.

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Jete246 - 2012-12-15

This app works perfect on my Galaxy Note, but on my Nexus 7 Mediadog force closes as soon as I want to connect to Sickbeard. Connecting to Couchpotato and SabNzbd works fine. I'd like to note that in the host options I can connect to Sickbeard, as I am able to automatically grab the API key.

I'm on the latest Sickbeard and Mediadog. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

EDIT:

Apologies...I thought I had updated Sickbeard, but it turns out the automatic update of Sickbeard failed. Manually updated to 497 and all is good!

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - hunterx - 2012-12-28

(2012-12-15, 18:05)Jete246 Wrote: This app works perfect on my Galaxy Note, but on my Nexus 7 Mediadog force closes as soon as I want to connect to Sickbeard. Connecting to Couchpotato and SabNzbd works fine. I'd like to note that in the host options I can connect to Sickbeard, as I am able to automatically grab the API key.

I'm on the latest Sickbeard and Mediadog. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

EDIT:

Apologies...I thought I had updated Sickbeard, but it turns out the automatic update of Sickbeard failed. Manually updated to 497 and all is good!

Have you or anyone had issues adding movies from your IMDB app to Mediadog? I try to share a movie from IMDB, select MediaDog and then the Select Quality popup comes up but there are no options. I also experience this on my SG3

Scratch this...I must have fat fingered the API in both devices. Clumsy me. It's working now..

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - dejaud - 2013-01-03

Any chance of adding support for Mylar (Comic downloader based on Headphones) LazyLibrarian (eBook downloader) and potentially Newznab support?

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - brownbear1984 - 2013-01-19

Is there any way you can get the header of the widget to launch mediadog?

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - PogMoThoin - 2013-01-23

Any chance of adding private Newznab support, it's all this app is missing

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - WillJitsu - 2013-01-28

Will you be adding support for NzbDrone at some point?

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - ICDeadPpl - 2013-01-28

(2013-01-23, 19:21)PogMoThoin Wrote: Any chance of adding private Newznab support, it's all this app is missing

+1 on this!

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - bobby8921 - 2013-03-05

Hi,
I gave a try to your app but I have a problem.
How can I access to SickBeard when I am not connected on the same WiFi of the computer with SB installed ?
I tried to connect in 3G, or with another WiFi spot (University) and it doesn't work

Thank you for your answer

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - PogMoThoin - 2013-03-05

(2013-03-05, 18:23)bobby8921 Wrote: Hi,
I gave a try to your app but I have a problem.
How can I access to SickBeard when I am not connected on the same WiFi of the computer with SB installed ?
I tried to connect in 3G, or with another WiFi spot (University) and it doesn't work

Thank you for your answer

There is a bit involved with this. The private IP address you access Sickbeard from only exists inside your lan. Your router translates these private addresses into a public addresses (given to your router by your ISP) on the way out, and vice versa. Coming from the internet you need to use your public IP address to get to your router. If you Google "what's my ip" you will see it. The firewall on the router will drop random packets coming from the internet, there is no access from the internet to the private IP addresses on your lan, these are protected (firewalled). You will need to port forward the port you are using for Sickbeard to the private IP of the PC Sickbeard is running on so that when packets arrive at your router it knows what private IP to send them to.
Then depending on the connection you have, your public IP may change dynamically every so often, you will need a way of updating this address when it changes, for this you will need to use a dynamic DNS service like http://dyn.com/dns/

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - Fmstrat - 2013-03-09

Hi,

I just sent this to the developer email as well, but for anyone else experiencing the issue:

Looks like MediaDog no longer functions with the latest version of CouchPotato.
  • CouchPotatoServer Version cd16dddf13075e377d3c6c1f43250017c893cbc9 (3/8/2013 1:45:32 PM)
  • Both the "Wanted" and "Downloaded" movies in MediaDog show all movies under the manage tab.
  • Updated to Version 89bff73431e5e990a75b3d067fe0dfde532254ee (3/9/2013 5:15:06 PM)
  • Same result

CPS changed the web layout slightly a few days ago, which likely is causing this. Also, the IMDb functionality broke as well.

Thanks,
B.

RE: MediaDog 0.9.0(09/11)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - PogMoThoin - 2013-03-12

Mine updated earlier and is working again

RE: MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - bean_ian - 2013-03-18

updated the first post with 0.9.1 release details & link to apk
FIX: Fix for couchpotato showing all movies under wanted list.(thanks Ben)
NEW: Clicking the dog icon on the widget now launches the app
NEW: Widget now shows loading icon when refreshing
FIX: Last updated time on the widget now displays in the correct format
NEW: Widget text now dynamically resizes depending on space available

RE: MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - kricker - 2013-03-19

Awesome. I must have grabbed it right after you posted it after I saw CP wasn't working properly. Nice job.

RE: MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd - JuggalotusHeat - 2013-04-10

I keep getting null stream errors when accessing CP. I can hit it the first time and the Movie images will load, but the wanted list does not show any images. After closing and reopening it just crashed out with nullstream errors in the log. I hit up the dev, hopefully this can be fixed. Is anyone else seeing these issues?