Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- mad-max - 2011-11-11

Tobas Wrote:@gargoyle67
How did you get only 3 covers ?
I have tried several views but i have a infinitive loop of covers

He has set "fixed list"

- spinecho - 2011-11-11

mad-max Wrote:He has set "fixed list"
At the risk of bumping my post several pages back (Wink) I am using fixed lists as I don't like the wrap-around feature; but I cannot for the life of me find a way to acheive a fixed list in landscape view at episode level in TV series!!!

Can anyone help?

- jitterjames - 2011-11-11

spinecho Wrote:At the risk of bumping my post several pages back (Wink) I am using fixed lists as I don't like the wrap-around feature; but I cannot for the life of me find a way to acheive a fixed list in landscape view at episode level in TV series!!!

Can anyone help?

it is not possible unless you can figure out what to edit in the skin xml files yourself. I would also like to see this added.

for now if you use showcase it is quite similar and supports fixed lists at the episode level, however the fixed list option is locked between series and episode level so it is enabled for both or neither.

- gargoyle67 - 2011-11-11

jitterjames Wrote:it is not possible unless you can figure out what to edit in the skin xml files yourself. I would also like to see this added.
Not true, I didn't edit anything :p I just set the fixed view in multiplex then switched back to landscape. Like I posted earlier though it breaks the watched tick and also breaks the left tab options so you cannot change it back unless you disable landscape view and then change it to something else Wink

I'd still like to see this instead of the crappy watched tick also Nod Only looks 100% better imho.

oh, I see. That is a lot of weirdness right there, that's for sure.

OK It's not possible without a lot of weirdness. Is that better?

go put everything back to normal, turn fixed list off for multiplex and set the episode view to landscape.

you should be seeing it now normally with watched icons but with wraparound.

now edit view.xml and change line 13166 from

<control type="wraplist" id="552">

to:

<control type="fixedlist" id="552">

it's only temporary but it works.

I see about a hack for the watched icon. I personally don't mind the checkmark though your's might look 10% better Smile

Thanks James, But that edit then breaks the fixed list on seasons level Confused

option "use poster jpg" does affect video section - Seviliano - 2011-11-11

Don't know if I am right in this thread but like to post an issue/bug for the feature skin/change art.
In case the option "use poster jpg for TV-series" is activated and i go back to main menu "Videos" the image (stored in my library as folder) is garbeled to poster-format and the original image can be seen in the back ground. Actually this feature should only have effect on the main menu "TV-series". Any idea to solve thisHuh

gargoyle67 Wrote:Thanks James, But that edit then breaks the fixed list on seasons level Confused

not sure what you mean by "broken" and what view are you using for Season? Landscape as well?

Sorry should have said, fixed list works on shelve view on seasons level (which is fine for me as thats what I use) but not multiplex>not fixed list showing
Like you said though only a band aid until a new Aeon MQ 3 release, Thank you though Nod

option "use poster jpg" does affect video section - Seviliano - 2011-11-11

Don't know if I am right in this thread but like to post an issue/bug for the feature skin/change art.
In case the option "use poster jpg for TV-series" is activated and i go back to main menu "Videos" the image (stored in my library as folder) is garbeled to poster-format and the original image can be seen in the back ground. Actually this feature should only have effect on the main menu "TV-series". Any idea to solve thisHuh

- clayboy - 2011-11-12

Are we going to see any advancement on the PVR interface... i have mediaportal running but i cant get the icons to show up... if anyone could help that would be great

- SilverJS - 2011-11-12

Hi there,

Absolutely loving this skin. A couple of issues, very minor :

1. How do I get out of the OSD edit menu? (The one that pops up when you click "OSD");
2. I too cannot view the cast in Movie Info menu (only the first actor, cannot scroll);
3. Any way to get rid of the little bar in the top middle of the Main Menu (down arrow for SubMenu, Up Arrow for Move Menu)?

Other than these VERY minor quibbles, this is absolutely fantastic!

One more question : In the Skin Options menu, there is a wonderful backdrop that appears under the Video options menu, as I recall, of a home theater with a screen (playing Transformers), with a fireplace below. Anywhere I can get that image in 1080p?

Cheers!

- wanderer - 2011-11-12

How is the "favorites" suppose to work within Aeon? If I add a favorite it says it needs the "favorites script". If I add the latest version that I can find of the script (2.0.1), I get the following error message trying to run the script:

Quote:10:24:19 T:2848 M:3005059072 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:24:19 T:2848 M:3003604992 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.TypeError
10:24:19 T:2848 M:3003604992 ERROR: Error Contents: function takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
10:24:19 T:2848 M:3003592704 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\script.favourites\default.py", line 5, in ?
__addon__ = xbmcaddon.Addon()
TypeError: function takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)

What am I doing wrong?
I'm running Dharma and Aeon 1.0.1.

- samurai07 - 2011-11-12

Hi SilverJS,
SilverJS Wrote:1. How do I get out of the OSD edit menu? (The one that pops up when you click "OSD");
2. I too cannot view the cast in Movie Info menu (only the first actor, cannot scroll);
3. Any way to get rid of the little bar in the top middle of the Main Menu (down arrow for SubMenu, Up Arrow for Move Menu)?

1. Backspace
2. No problem here
3. Settings -> Skin -> Reminders -> Show Mini Menu (Last item)