Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- Brainfrz - 2011-11-15

Maybe you can try confluence to see if that gives the same result? That would rule out one or the other Smile

i haven't seen this problem, but i'm running it on a mac, so there could be a difference.

- brightsr - 2011-11-15

@MarcosQui

Hi, I really love your skin and I thank you for your hard work.
I've noticed something to be changed for weather plus addon.
Code:
Day%d.Title, Day%d.HighTemp, Day%d.LowTemp, Day%d.Outlook
The props above were for old weather.com api that is not working now. So 4-day is showing no information. Please change like this:
Code:
Day%d.Title -> Daily.%d.ShortDate (or Daily.%d.LongDate)
Day%d.HighTemp -> Daily.%d.HighTemperature
Day%d.LowTemp -> Daily.%d.LowTemperature
Day%d.Outlook -> Daily.%d.Outlook

* EDIT : Could you please check if it is using "Current.ConditionIcon", "Current.Temperature" for the top panel weather information?

- stensgaard - 2011-11-15

Brainfrz Wrote:Maybe you can try confluence to see if that gives the same result? That would rule out one or the other Smile

i haven't seen this problem, but i'm running it on a mac, so there could be a difference.

You win, confluence also removes the "Run Automated Scan" enabled mark, as soon as I close the menu! Smile

- hentai23 - 2011-11-15

could you add a games counter much like what you see with the video menu item when you hover over it , thatd be awesome or better even for all favourites you add to the menu just add a counter that counts the files that belong to that favourite , id appreciate it alot

exspecially since i use advanced launcher for comics and games and add custom movie and anime favourites itd be a welcome addition to an epic skin , thanks in advance marcos and peace

- Deano316 - 2011-11-15

stensgaard Wrote:Is "Run Automated Scan" working for anyone in Eden (11)?

as far as I can see it's broken in the latest version of this skin, I use this skin on 3 different machines, all of which have stopped auto updating the tv and movie folder!

just started one that had not been used in a while, and it auto updated, then the mq3 skin updated.. and I restarted xbmc, and autoupdate was unchecked!

and each time I check it, and restart it's unchecked!

any suggestions?

Ditto, did post about this recentley but got no response. I get the update to begin, but when it has done a couple of shows it just hangs. At the moment I've just been cancelling the scan and checking each show for content manually ("c" for context menu - scan for content). Seems to do the trick, as a temporary fix at least anyway. Confused

- don_camillo - 2011-11-15

Push...no solution for that ?? Angry

don_camillo Wrote:Such an amazin work. Greatest RESPECT. One question I have is how to prevent that the infobox apears as shown in the picture below (directed by, written by ...etc)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
thanx very much...

- gargoyle67 - 2011-11-15

You won't get much help with that attitude Rolleyes

- Kokonutcreme - 2011-11-16

Marcos

Do you have a uncompressed media folder available to download and use instead of the textures.xbt file?

I downloaded the MQ2 version when using that skin and would like to add new genre icons to replace the standard ones in MQ3.1

Although there is an option in the skin settings to point to alternate icons, nothing changes when you do.

Many thanks in advance.

- toineb - 2011-11-16

don_camillo Wrote:Push...no solution for that ?? Angry

You can turn it off, if you want

Or use ember or something to scrape it properly

- toineb - 2011-11-16

Kokonutcreme Wrote:Marcos

Do you have a uncompressed media folder available to download and use instead of the textures.xbt file?

I downloaded the MQ2 version when using that skin and would like to add new genre icons to replace the standard ones in MQ3.1

Although there is an option in the skin settings to point to alternate icons, nothing changes when you do.

Many thanks in advance.

+1 If possible

- ZachE - 2011-11-16

Great skin here. I was just wondering if in the Concerts/Music Videos section it is possible to get the thumbnails to be 16:9 versus the tall poster style they are now and also for the logo.png of the artist to be displayed on the right side above the Low List. Here is a screen of how it currently looks.

- SavellM - 2011-11-16

How can I get it to not display banners for TV Shows?
But show posters instead?

Cannot see this option for TV Shows?!

- toineb - 2011-11-16

SavellM Wrote:How can I get it to not display banners for TV Shows?
But show posters instead?

Cannot see this option for TV Shows?!

- MarcosQui - 2011-11-16

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@MarcosQui

In near future the Extrafanart Downloader will be replaced by the Artwork Downloader (EDEN11.0 version only).
It will support similar options like the logo-downloader currently has and more. Check my signature for more info. Once released to repo I will also put up a thread in skin development with more explanation for skin options.

Already implemented. Nod

- Martijn - 2011-11-16

MarcosQui Wrote:Already implemented. Nod

Well that was quick Cool
Think next week it will be added.