Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- SavellM - 2011-11-17

toineb Wrote:Image

HAHA thanks mate.
Must have looked in that menu like 100 times but probably without my glasses Smile

- brightsr - 2011-11-17

MarcosQui Wrote:This has been corrected. Besides, the problem of default weather has been resolved in the latest version of Eden.

Thanks a lot, MarcosQui!

- hentai23 - 2011-11-17

thanks marcos +1 xD

- hentai23 - 2011-11-17

SavellM Wrote:+1 for removing the glass Smile

you mean making it optional Nod

- werwer - 2011-11-17

SavellM Wrote:+1 for removing the glass Smile

The best option could be adding a button to do this, but I don't know if there is a way to manually edit some file that can do the trick.

In my case this is a need, I don't know if it's my machine, but it seems that in less powerful htpc (like the Atom) this is an issue.

Anyway, I love the skin!!

- Tobby - 2011-11-17

A landsape view and a list view using logos would be awesome

- U5tabil - 2011-11-18

Thanks for a great skin! Iv been using it since MQ2 and i love it!

But from what i can see we now have "Consert" as an entry in the main menu. how does this work? What scrapper am i to use? Or how could i add for example a consert that iv ripped from my blurays manually?

Is it possible to add more in the main menu? like Documentaries, Specials or just Shows?
And if this is possible i would like to rename "TV Shows" to "TV Series" mostly because the "TV Shows" contains their own scrapper that aint working with other special tv shows...

Thank you again for your great work! Big Grin

- mindweaver - 2011-11-18

U5tabil Wrote:Thanks for a great skin! Iv been using it since MQ2 and i love it!

But from what i can see we now have "Consert" as an entry in the main menu. how does this work? What scrapper am i to use? Or how could i add for example a consert that iv ripped from my blurays manually?

From what I can see, he just renamed the MUSIC VIDEOS section to CONCERTS. Try the music video scraper.

- Tobas - 2011-11-18

Is there a way that i can add a new submenu for the movies menu ?

The thing i want is a separation in movies for the kids and the rest of the movies, but dont loose the recently added widget.

- Flooooo - 2011-11-18

Hello Marcos

I can't select the TV-Option in Settings. If I press the button nothing gonna happen Rolleyes

Is there any description out to get this running?

- Raejans - 2011-11-18

Raejans Wrote:Hi Marcus, first.....great job!! It's thé most complete skin ever on XBMC, but what makes me go back to Aeon Nox everytime i try MQ3, is the lack of HD/big artist fanart (which is downloaded by CDart Manager) in the playback screen. And i don't mean the little pics with artist slideshow!! (that can be a nice addition as well ;-)) But The big fanart!

If you manage to do this in MQ3 then it's really really perfect! Artist logo in home and playback screen and random BIG fanart of the same artist!! Then you have a big show off at parties Big Grin

Maybe it's posted before and yet answered but i get a zillion hits if i search on popular keywords!

Thx!

Well....pushed the button and made it a request....Now let's wait and see what happens Laugh

- toineb - 2011-11-18

Flooooo Wrote:Hello Marcos

I can't select the TV-Option in Settings. If I press the button nothing gonna happen Rolleyes

Is there any description out to get this running?

Are you using a special pvr build of Xbmc or the standard Dharma / pre-Eden ?

- toineb - 2011-11-18

Raejans Wrote:Well....pushed the button and made it a request....Now let's wait and see what happens Laugh

Do you really need to post here, simply stating you have submitted a request.. If everyone does both (submit a request and post here that they have submitted a request) it kind of makes the much requested facility pointless not to mention clogg up this thread...

Just my personal thoughts..

- M@tze - 2011-11-18

@MarcosQui

I saw on your website the announcement:

Quote:2011/14/11 - Here comes

Aeon MQ 4

Shocked Huh

- Deano316 - 2011-11-18

M@tze Wrote:@MarcosQui

I saw on your website the announcement:

Shocked Huh

(best Homer Simpson voice) Mmmmmmmmmmm...........M-Q-4!!! Nod