Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- Siutsch - 2011-11-22

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@Siutsch
Same goes for you. It doesn't matter if you have a different structure. Just set the artwork path somewhere else The only thing that does matter is correct ID3 tagging. That's the holly grail. Best is to use MusicBrainz tool for that. One thing is that the manager requires the music to be in your xbmc library. Don't know if MQ3 will work with having it in the library.

EDIT:
the rotating cd (cdart.png) must go in the album folder for example "adele - 21/cdart.png"

OK.
I tested MusicBrainz Picard a few days ago.
For the folders I tested the ID tags are almost OK.

Cdart.png (and of course folder.jpg) is also displayed if it exists, I really just miss the logo.png files, if available.

For my understanding:
I (think I) know, that CDArt Manager reqires the music to be in my XBMC library, if I understood correctly, the only (but usefull) thing it does, is to find suitable files, like cdart.png, logo.png, clearart.png (I still don't know, what this is), fanart.jpg, folder.jpg (some more?) and store them in specific subfolders for artists in "artwork"-folder that must be set in CDArt Manager AND MQ3.

It would be great, if MQ3 would use these special files in the folder directly, if they exist, just as it already does with folder.jpg and cdart.png.

If I change my folder structure from \artist - album to \artist\artist - album and store the logo.png file direct in \artist\ folder the artist artwork is shown. Smile

Maybe MarcosQui can customize the skin so that an existing logo.png (and/or clearart.png?) in \artist - album folder is also shown?

Another question:
Can the extrafanart-files also be in subfolder of the artist?
I don't mean the special "artwork"-folder of CDArt Manager, but the artist folder the mp3s are stored in?

Siutsch.

- ferent - 2011-11-23

Abulrock Wrote:i just need a quick support with browsing through actors when you are on Movie info sheet. (i)
in MQ2 i was able to pick a move, look at the Info sheet and scroll through the actors in that movie, then i would click on one of those actors and be able to see what other movies they were in.
but now with MQ3 I'm only able to see the first actor on the list and if i click OK nothing happens, i just go back to Play, extra Thumbs, trailer est....

anyone else is having this issue, or am i missing something here?

There is a issue about that problem:

http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/issues/detail?id=3

- ferent - 2011-11-23

When I list my films by genre, I only see some correct genre art, because in my movies, the genre is in spanish, like you can see in the next screenshot:

Somebody knows which file in aeon can I edit to correct that? am XML maybe?

- hentai23 - 2011-11-23

is there a way to remove the n/a folder aka main directory folder you see when you access a folder you know the empty thumb with an folder icon and an up arrow, would be awesome if one could remove it

- RavenNL - 2011-11-23

I noticed that you are not able to remove an album from the music library by pressing 'c' remove, this is possible in de movie / tv show section btw.

- mad-max - 2011-11-23

hentai23 Wrote:is there a way to remove the n/a folder aka main directory folder you see when you access a folder you know the empty thumb with an folder icon and an up arrow, would be awesome if one could remove it

can be done in the appearance-settings of xbmc! Open your eyes!

- toineb - 2011-11-23

hentai23 Wrote:is there a way to remove the n/a folder aka main directory folder you see when you access a folder you know the empty thumb with an folder icon and an up arrow, would be awesome if one could remove it

Yes
chippie Wrote:@hentai23 Settings>Appearance>File Lists>Show Parent Folder Items

- Omegatron - 2011-11-23

hello,

So with a evening of hard work with the skin te get the nice main menu when playing music (through cdart manager) i stumbled upon 2 problems i mention before.

I made a bug report for this but im not 100% sure if it is a bug, maybe im doing something wrong.

1. when playing music from an artist it only shows 1 fanart backdrop from the extrafanart folder. but i have more then 1 backdrops in the folder. What do i need to do to to get the skin showing them all (from that artist).

2. I have activated the artist images option so that i see the small pictures of the arist in main menu. Though the images dont appear on main menu unless i go to visualisation mode first (by pressing TAB in main menu), when i go back to main menu they do appear onscreen.

See this post for a screenshot of my settings: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=942016&postcount=1698

If these are no bugs then can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and point me in the right direction to what i have to do?

thanks.

- chippie - 2011-11-23

mad-max Wrote:can be done in the appearance-settings of xbmc! Open your eyes!

A superb contribution! Would it not have been easier to just give the exact navigation without the sarcasm!

@hentai23 Settings>Appearance>File Lists>Show Parent Folder Items

- mad-max - 2011-11-23

chippie Wrote:A superb contribution! Would it not have been easier to just give the exact navigation without the sarcasm!

@hentai23 Settings>Appearance>File Lists>Show Parent Folder Items

You have taken a look at his posts everywhere around the forum?
Let me quote olympia on this...
Quote:@hentai23

In addition it would be also very very nice and kind if you were respecting all others with well articulated sentences while using correct punctuations, capaital letters, etc. Please leave this new age nonsense somewhere else too. This is getting boring.

besides this, he was so resprectful against others, that he sould be glad to get an answer...

- toineb - 2011-11-23

mad-max Wrote:You have taken a look at his posts everywhere around the forum?

+1

- rflores2323 - 2011-11-23

Does this lite version work with the atv2

- Tobas - 2011-11-23

rflores2323 Wrote:Does this lite version work with the atv2

I have the pro-version on a Apple TV 1, so i think it will

- infinda - 2011-11-23

Hi, I'm new to the forum and this is a translation of google translator, my English is not very good, so I hope you forgive me.

I recently installed mq 3 Aeon skin 1.1.0 and I have seen in the library tv shows have disappeared some covers, trying to recover from information of tv shows I see that there is no button: Get thumbnail, but if I have the other buttons: download fanart, reproduce, reload, etc.. That is, now I can not download tv shows thumbnails, because that option does not appear on the skin. I do not know if my problem or if it is general. I would appreciate your help, thank you.

- Deano316 - 2011-11-23

Bit of a strange question but is there any way to have a unique thumb & poster for each episode in a tv series? I ask this because my WWE Pay-Per-View setup has a blank poster at the moment due to my folder structure:

WWE Pay Per View - Season 27 - S27e12 - s27e12.mkv.

The reason for this is so I can have a different theme and fanart for each ppv, just hate having a blank poster:

I hope you can help it's been bugging me for ages!!