Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3 (/showthread.php?tid=107793)

- hentai23 - 2011-11-23

mad-max Wrote:You have taken a look at his posts everywhere around the forum?
Let me quote olympia on this...

besides this, he was so resprectful against others, that he sould be glad to get an answer...

umm ive always been greatful for any help ok, sorry if youve seen this any other way Wink

p.s: thanks yall for helpin out that did it , peace and stay fresh yarrrr!!!

- Siutsch - 2011-11-23

Ajedi Wrote:2. I have activated the artist images option so that i see the small pictures of the arist in main menu. Though the images dont appear on main menu unless i go to visualisation mode first (by pressing TAB in main menu), when i go back to main menu they do appear onscreen.

I've noticed the same.

Siutsch.

- mad-max - 2011-11-23

hentai23 Wrote:umm ive always been greatful for any help ok, sorry if youve seen this any other way Wink

p.s: thanks yall for helpin out that did it , peace and stay fresh yarrrr!!!

hentai, let's stop discussing about the past...let's look forward to the new stable eden. So we can enjoy our favorite media center!
cheers, man!

mad-max

- mardup - 2011-11-23

Ajedi Wrote:hello,
1. when playing music from an artist it only shows 1 fanart backdrop from the extrafanart folder. but i have more then 1 backdrops in the folder. What do i need to do to to get the skin showing them all (from that artist).

2. I have activated the artist images option so that i see the small pictures of the arist in main menu. Though the images dont appear on main menu unless i go to visualisation mode first (by pressing TAB in main menu), when i go back to main menu they do appear onscreen.

idem for me Sad

- Omegatron - 2011-11-23

mardup Wrote:idem for me Sad

then i guess its a bug.

I reported it in the bug report...

now lets hope Marcos will make it super-duper high priority to fix it Big Grin

cheers!

Flatten TV Shows no longer an option - jasonwc - 2011-11-24

Hello,

I'm new to XBMC (have been using Mediaportal for a while) and I'm trying to disable the seasons page for tv shows that only have a single season. I believe the appropriate option is Settings > Video > Flatten TV Series > If Only One Season. However, with an XBMC build from 11-22 and Aeon MQ3 I don't see that option (picture taken from wiki).

I see every option except the one I'm looking for. Has this feature been removed?

- Martijn - 2011-11-24

jasonwc Wrote:Hello,

I'm new to XBMC (have been using Mediaportal for a while) and I'm trying to disable the seasons page for tv shows that only have a single season. I believe the appropriate option is Settings > Video > Flatten TV Series > If Only One Season. However, with an XBMC build from 11-22 and Aeon MQ3 I don't see that option (picture taken from wiki).

I see every option except the one I'm looking for. Has this feature been removed?

You are mixing up Aeon Nox and Aeon MQ3. They are two different skins.
The option flatten tv shows is still in the same place

- jasonwc - 2011-11-24

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:You are mixing up Aeon Nox and Aeon MQ3. They are two different skins.
The option flatten tv shows is still in the same place

Why do you think that? I'm using Aeon MQ3. In fact, I have Aeon MQ2, Aeon MQ3 and Aeon Nox installed. I prefer MQ3 and that's what I'm using.

I don't see the flatten tv show setting on either of my installs of XBMC (both running the nightly build 20111122-01da319).

Here's what I see:

- Omegatron - 2011-11-24

Ajedi Wrote:Hi Marcos,

Ive stumbled on another bug, Since Weather plus addon is working again I switched back to that one. But since i have my xbmc language set to dutch the text in the weather is overlapping eachother.

can you fix this please?

cheers!! and keep up the good work !

After 2 days of doing it correctly the same problem is back again... could you look into this?

- hentai23 - 2011-11-24

mad-max Wrote:hentai, let's stop discussing about the past...let's look forward to the new stable eden. So we can enjoy our favorite media center!
cheers, man!

mad-max

sounds good to me xD

stable eden? do you know something i dont know?

dont tell me full eden is about to be released?Shocked

- jitterjames - 2011-11-24

jasonwc Wrote:Why do you think that? I'm using Aeon MQ3. In fact, I have Aeon MQ2, Aeon MQ3 and Aeon Nox installed. I prefer MQ3 and that's what I'm using.

I don't see the flatten tv show setting on either of my installs of XBMC (both running the nightly build 20111122-01da319).

He thinks that because you originally wrote: "However, with an XBMC build from 11-22 and Aeon Nox MQ3 I don't see that option."

Anyway in MQ3 you should see that option on the page you are showing. I don't know why it's missing for you.

Here's what I see...

- jasonwc - 2011-11-24

jitterjames Wrote:He thinks that because you originally wrote: "However, with an XBMC build from 11-22 and Aeon Nox MQ3 I don't see that option."

Anyway in MQ3 you should see that option on the page you are showing. I don't know why it's missing for you.
. . .

Ah, I must have edited my error immediately after posting and forgotten about it. Big Grin The section quoted just said "Aeon MQ3". Oh well.

In any case, I've tested with 3 nightly builds dating back to to Nov 10th. I also tried downgrading to Dharma, but I'm still not seeing that option. It must be something to do with my settings or setup as I'm seeing it on two different installs on different machines.

I have no explanation.

If you switch back to Confluence and set the setting, and then switch back to MQ3, does it honour the setting?

- jasonwc - 2011-11-24

jitterjames Wrote:I have no explanation.

If you switch back to Confluence and set the setting, and then switch back to MQ3, does it honour the setting?

I guess it's actually an XBMC issue because I have the issue in Confluence as well.

that's odd, how did you create the previous screen capture that you posted? (edit: ah you said taken from wiki)

It sounds like maybe it's time for a clean install. If you want though you can take a look in your guisettings.xml file. Here's what mine looks like (part of it)

Code:
<videolibrary>
        <actorthumbs>true</actorthumbs>
        <backgroundupdate>false</backgroundupdate>
        <cleanup></cleanup>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
        <export></export>
        <flattenmoviesets>false</flattenmoviesets>
        <flattentvshows>1</flattentvshows>
        <import></import>
        <seasonthumbs>true</seasonthumbs>
        <showunwatchedplots>true</showunwatchedplots>